At this rate, post of the month would be more like it.

eboozer

Don't worry, you didn't win.

How can I NOT win. My Poster Boy fodder like the following will garner me the Championship Belt!!

BAM!!

Practice Squad Player

• photo-27514.jpg?_r=1374066331

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 AM

T0mShane, on 12 Jan 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:snapback.png

TAKE TGAT GAYTRIOTS

Sometimes, your humor escapes me. :tumbleweed:

Ripping on T0mShane is run of the mill stuff. POTW demands over the top, original stuff.

Does this meet your criteria?

Practice Squad Player

Eboozer

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Integrity28, on 04 Jan 2014 - 4:42 PM, said:snapback.png

Wow you get butthurt easily... I don't have to be upset to talk down to you. You made a crack first, and I made one back... harmless... and that's sort of how it works, unless you are an uppity baby. 

Learn to roll with the punches. If you can't then stop taking swipes at people. Not sure what else to tell you... all I was doing was returning the serve, and in about as gentle was I know how.

:mad0222: Uh Oh.... your starting to talk about Butthurts again in your responses... a sure sign you've progressed to stage 2 of your 4 stage blow up, 

I will now, respectfully, not comment anymore, so you can come back. I find the serenity prayer helps. Good Luck!

Does this meet your criteria?

Practice Squad Player

Eboozer

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Integrity28, on 04 Jan 2014 - 4:42 PM, said:snapback.png

:mad0222: Uh Oh.... your starting to talk about Butthurts again in your responses... a sure sign you've progressed to stage 2 of your 4 stage blow up, 

I will now, respectfully, not comment anymore, so you can come back. I find the serenity prayer helps. Good Luck!

Not sure why you're quoting me. You are currently the most over-sensitive poster on this board, and even in harmless jest you find a way to get upset... as such, a moderator should have told you to put me on ignore by now. 

I think Crusher has been drinking the wine. The "Blackout" would explain the delay!  :beer_Orcish:  :snail:  :tumbleweed:

Are you Blackout? What happened to Blackout?

AHHHHH... this explains SO much about the obsession with my "venomous" personality.

Not sure why you're quoting me. You are currently the most over-sensitive poster on this board, and even in harmless jest you find a way to get upset... as such, a moderator should have told you to put me on ignore by now. 

Gotcha!! Your too easy. Just havin' a little fun.

And I'M  the over-sensitive one???

I knew I recognized the whining from somewhere... and the thread starting frequency.

It's more fun when you don't need the mods to take a dump on me for volleying back to you.

Has the New POTW Thread begun yet, even though we don't have a winner from our inaugural POTW Thread?

I think Crusher needs an "incentive'  to help motivate him!!! 

Perhaps an "Official- Sperm Edwards Hand Puppet" would put him over the top and get us our winner??? :Banane43:

Ape is a master at projecting his own flaws onto others, if he calls you over sensitive, what he's really saying is that his mommy and daddy didn't love him and it hurts him soo much inside. 

Ape is a master at projecting his own flaws onto others, if he calls you over sensitive, what he's really saying is that his mommy and daddy didn't love him and it hurts him soo much inside. 

When have you ever heard me call someone arrogant and mean? Never. 

#MYTHBUSTED!!! 

If everyone put everyone on ignore, this would be such a better place. 

It's working out great for me.  I just added another idiot who is big on thread/post volume but short on brains and substance.  Amazing what digging an internet hole in the desert for half a dozen posters can do to change the environment.  Serenity now.

Ripping on T0mShane is run of the mill stuff. POTW demands over the top, original stuff.

How about a Training Camp Report from 2014:

QB G. Smith solidified his hold as starting QB for the NYJ today, tossing two TDs to Kellen Winslow and throwing no picks today.

Man of the Year Kyle Wilson showed his curtesy by dropping a potential pick that hit him in his hands.

What do they say about DBs? If they had good hands, they'd be a WR or an Allstate Agent.

The defensive front seven continues to look impressive, and has overpowered D'brick and even Mangold, whose sister watched from the sidelines, possibly looking for a date, which she is unllikely to get.

The excitement of Rex Ryan getting all his remaining limbs tatooed has subsided. Idzick had no comment on whether Rex also tatted his eyelashes.

Finally, the drive to Cortland was a lot further than going to Hostra, which I sorely miss, but I have written off this trip as a business expense.

It's working out great for me.  I just added another idiot who is big on thread/post volume but short on brains and substance.  Amazing what digging an internet hole in the desert for half a dozen posters can do to change the environment.  Serenity now.

Said the man with 3,700 posts in less than 30 months! :sign0098:

It's working out great for me. I just added another idiot who is big on thread/post volume but short on brains and substance. Amazing what digging an internet hole in the desert for half a dozen posters can do to change the environment. Serenity now.

I wish I was allowed to say things like this. LOL

I wish I was allowed to say things like this. LOL

What kind of cheese would you like with that whine?  We have some nice, ripe taleggio (getting a bit stinky),  Caccio cavallo just came in.  And, there is always ricotta salata.  

Do you ever quit with the self pity?  You are a phucking broken record wallowing in its own $hit.

Legal Note:

eboozer, please put Integrity28 on ignore

/End Legal Note

Archived