More Celebs Jets fans than I thought

SouthernJet

Just imagine for one second you can kick Stacy Kiebler to the curb fully knowing you will replace her at will with someone even more smokin hot.

Yeah... but can they pull WWF wrestling moves in the sack?

Off the top post baby!

Just back from the Australian Open and this is the first thread I open?  I am heading right back to the airport.

That's awesome, was a pretty great final match, even with an ailing Nadal.  

You able to see Djokavic's girlfriend at all? My god, I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

That's awesome, was a pretty great final match, even with an ailing Nadal.  

You able to see Djokavic's girlfriend at all? My god, I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Great tennis and great theatre.  No, I did not see Jokers GF in the flesh but lots of other non-celebrity eye candy there.  

Main street, CORTLAND NY, the bar in the background I believe is the Dark Horse, and down the street is the Stone Lounge. Rex and the boys would show up many nights, and in reality, the dude we saw the most, believe it or not was SANCHEZ.

No surprise there, he tore up Morristown NJ until he found NYC

And man, Stacy Kiebler. Wow.

No surprise there, he tore up Morristown NJ until he found NYC

And man, Stacy Kiebler. Wow.

Believe it or not, Sanchez was very approachable. True story. We were eating at one of the Cortland Bar/Restaurants, it was me, my buddy, and his father. Well, the guys father notices that about 3 tables over is Sanchez, so he tells us, he's going over to meet Sanchez, and asks us if we would come with him? We both immediately screamed NO, but he went over, and spent like 15 minutes talking to Sanchez. He comes back to our table, and we are like,"well how was meeting Sanchez?" He states as stone faced as possible: "Wow, nice guy, but still a lousy Quarterback". We nearly fell off our chairs.

Archived