2nd Round Pick - Who Do You Want

New York Mick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Cumberland is serviceable enough to where we can wait to draft a TE until the 3rd or 4th. I'll say we move up a few spots and grab lee tomorrow, ill say at 35 or 36

Don't like the idea do trading up and losing picks, there's to many needs. If Lee is gone which he mostly likely will be there's still plenty of other positions that are needed.

Don't like the idea do trading up and losing picks, there's to many needs. If Lee is gone which he mostly likely will be there's still plenty of other positions that are needed.

What would it cost to move up, a third or maybe one of our 4th's? I feel like it is worth it, we have more picks than we need so might as well bundle a few up and get quality players over quantity.

What would it cost to move up, a third or maybe one of our 4th's? I feel like it is worth it, we have more picks than we need so might as well bundle a few up and get quality players over quantity.

I have no idea what the value sh*t is for trades, Bit or one of the other posters would.

The vikings moved up to the final 1st round pick off a 2nd rounder and 4th. A 2nd rounder shouldn't be more expensive just have to find a early trade partner.

They moved up 8 spots n gave up a 4th, which is pretty consistent with the draft value chart.

Skins do it for a 4 the and 2 and. We have three 4th round picks . Easy call.

To move to the Skins pick from our pick requires 150 points. 150 points is equivalent to a mid third round pick, so just a fourth would not be enough. It would actually require out first two picks in round 4, pick 104 (from Bucs) and pick 115 (our actual fourth round pick). Are you willing to give up two fourth round picks to move to 34 to probably draft Lee?

To move to the Skins pick from our pick requires 150 points. 150 points is equivalent to a mid third round pick, so just a fourth would not be enough. It would actually require out first two picks in round 4, pick 104 (from Bucs) and pick 115 (our actual fourth round pick). Are you willing to give up two fourth round picks to move to 34 to probably draft Lee?

Not with all the other talent that is still out there.

I'd be fine with either Jordan Matthews (WR) or Jace Amaro (TE). Frankly,  think Matthews is a better selection than Amaro...however, if Lee is available then I would take him. We need someone to blow the top of a defense. So this is what my selections for the second round would look like:

1) Lee (if Available)

2) J. Matthews (If Available)

3) Amaro

If all three are gone, then I don't know for round 2. I definately think we go offense on this pick.

LL

I'm with our canuck friend and think that we should go all-out Ditka and trade the 11 picks we have left to Cleveland for Johnny Football and after we win next year's Super Bowl you guys will all be reading this bookmarked post and will have to all concede the one fact that; I. Am. A.  GENIUS!!! Just like Wile E Coyote

No. Thank you for the math.

I think unless we get a huge value from a sliding player, then we stay put. This appears to be one of the deepest drafts in recent memory and therefore you can viably add players who will produce this year for this team. If you come out of this draft with 3 new starters then you have done really well. Mind you, 5 of the 12 picks are in the last third of the draft...so in essence you are focused on the first 7 picks as the areas where you can find instant production for this season. If you hit on any of the last 5 then that is just gravy but honestly those first 7 picks is where you hope you find some ballers. I think Pryor is going to be a better version of Landry (not Dawan but his brother who left after 1 year) and our secondary will be better for it this year.

LL

Archived