Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12/20, 173, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

Sanchez's stat line vs the Bengals' 1st-team starters in the 2011 preseason. Bengals had one of the NFL's best pass defenses that year. Only reason they gave up the 9th-most yards was due to the 18th-most attempts against. And just look at those numbers. 2011 regular season for Sanchez? Um...

If he ends up starting some games there, it couldn't happen to a better fan base. Well, maybe New England. 

whenever people get all moist for preseason football I always think back to Spurrier's first game as HC in the NFL when Danny Wuerfell and Shane Matthews threw for like 500 yds in Osaka.     

Phuck, I remember Spurrier's first game as a QB in the NFL.  Drunk driving John Brodie had nothing to worry about -- all downhill from there.

Kellen Clemens is in for the Chargers.

I am surprised he is still in the league.

12/20, 173, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

Sanchez's stat line vs the Bengals' 1st-team starters in the 2011 preseason. Bengals had one of the NFL's best pass defenses that year. Only reason they gave up the 9th-most yards was due to the 18th-most attempts against. And just look at those numbers. 2011 regular season for Sanchez? Um...

If he ends up starting some games there, it couldn't happen to a better fan base. Well, maybe New England. 

lol. Perfect.

Supposedly the arm surgery has brought him back to original arm strength.. strength he hasn't had in years.

Just watched Sanchez drive the Eagles up and down the field ...pre season or not he NEVER did that here consistently damn near every pass was on the money and he looks like a completely different QB. I believe we could have been just that incompentent as a coaching staff and a franchise .

His numbers were pretty good in 2011 before he hurt his arm I believe he was 20 TD's and 10 Ints before he hurt it and tanked the last 6 games. Says a lot about our conditioning program, our medical staff and our Idiot coaching staff.

FWIW it is Preseason but he looks like a completely different QB IMO If you have NFL Network tune in and I think you should come to the same conclusion about how he's playing. Hes also in the Hurry up and showing real leadership on the field something I said he should have been in here.

Oh and you know who else looks good ?? Garappolo you know the guy we passed on along with Manziel because we have Geno @$!#*^#$%

Just watched Sanchez drive the Eagles up and down the field ...pre season or not he NEVER did that here consistently damn near every pass was on the money and he looks like a completely different QB. I believe we could have been just that incompentent as a coaching staff and a franchise .

His numbers were pretty good in 2011 before he hurt his arm I believe he was 20 TD's and 10 Ints before he hurt it and tanked the last 6 games. Says a lot about our conditioning program, our medical staff and our Idiot coaching staff.

FWIW it is Preseason but he looks like a completely different QB IMO If you have NFL Network tune in and I think you should come to the same conclusion about how he's playing. Hes also in the Hurry up and showing real leadership on the field something I said he should have been in here.

Oh and you know who else looks good ?? Garappolo you know the guy we passed on along with Manziel because we have Geno @$!#*^#$%

He's not a bad guy. I hope it was our franchise that hurt his growth.. seems typical. I am not sold he is a new man. That INT was ugly. 

Chip Kelly was asked if he would be opened to trading Sanchez.. he said he would listen. lol. Bring back the Sanchise!!!

really ?  wow.  talk about over reactions to pre-season football.   someone should ask him why he isn't getting reps with the #1's, lol

really ?  wow.  talk about over reactions to pre-season football.   someone should ask him why he isn't getting reps with the #1's, lol

Media guy asked and he responded along the lines that he would listen to offers made for any of his players. He said that trading Mark wasn't on his mind, but if someone called he'd listen.

Edit: Oh! He also said no one had called to ask if Mark was available for trade. lol.

It's amazing that the narrative on Sanchez going into year 6 is the same as it was going into year 1.

Sanchez: [is absolutely terrible]

Everyone: "Yeah, but look at those three good throws he made! He's really putting it all together!Yea nothing changes 

yea nothing changes with that guy. Big disappointment! 

Incredible...he looks really f'ing good. Standing strong in the pocket, shaking off the blitz and throwing dimes down the field. WTF

This is against the Steelers first defense too. And they arent sitting back...they're blitzing IKe Taylor and sh*t.

Incredible...he looks really f'ing good. Standing strong in the pocket, shaking off the blitz and throwing dimes down the field. WTF

This is against the Steelers first defense too. And they arent sitting back...they're blitzing IKe Taylor and sh*t.

Sanchez running his number 2's vs the Steelers 1's and he takes them up the field . So there goes JIF's tomato can theory that Sanchez was competing against. This is all about coaching a talented football player the RIGHT way not like the incompetent Jets way. If anything Sanchez will get them good trade value .

I know it's preseason but he doesn't even look like the same player.  

did he just need the surgery?   was it the Jets?   did getting cut humble him?   is it kelly?   

wtf?

If you remember in year 3 Sanchez was actually playing pretty well before he hurt his shoulder and the wheels fell off. Of course all the haters chose to just sweep that under the rug along with the fact our incompetent head coach had no clue what direction to take the offense or get the most out of his QB ...Instead he left that to Sparano the following season and a bunch of receivers off the street. No Keller no Holmes no Braylon no Cumberland .... Does anyone actually remember the guys Sanchez was throwing to in year 4 ??

from what I have seen this year, preseason or not, he is a totally different QB hes what he should have been here if we didn't f@ck with his head and completely ignore the entire offense for 4 years

Archived