Bulaga tore his MCL

Bx Jet Fan

Bulaga's replacement got eaten alive when he played. Their Guards were also helping out their rookie Center.  Now they are screwed.  This is shaping up to be a fun game to watch our D.  It was still crazy to watch how fast Rodgers got rid of the ball. Forget cover 2 Rex, play press and blitz the hell out of Rodgers. He won't have time to throw it more than 10 yards.

I would agree IF we were actually suiting up and playing.

Don't be ridiculous.  I'm pretty sure, somewhere in Florham park, members of the Jets locker room are saying:

"Hey, did you guys see those threads on JN about the Packers?"

"Yeah!  So let's start preparing for that game, **** the Raiders."

ugh..  fans posting "one game at a time" as if we impact anything is nauseating.

gfy with your 1 week at a time will ya.

You're right. You should start a thread about how we're going to match up in the SuperBowl right now. 

Don't be ridiculous.  I'm pretty sure, somewhere in Florham park, members of the Jets locker room are saying:

"Hey, did you guys see those threads on JN about the Packers?"

"Yeah!  So let's start preparing for that game, **** the Raiders."

That is exactly what I had in mind when I wrote what I did. It was a message for the team.... I'm an apprentice master motivator. 

I can hear it now, "Aaron Rodgers is now literally throwing the ball behind his back and Cobb is STILL catching it!! Add on another 15 yards for a taunting penalty to Wilson...what is he thinking!"   :fighting0093:

No it will be pass interference on Wilson, but before he realizes there is flag thrown on him for mugging Cobb he is wagging his finger Dikembe Mutombo style

I thought he did. Coming off the injury, and the way he grabbed his knee like he did. Kinda reminded me of Kris Jenkins. I bet these big dudes need extra time for that to heal and get strong

Thanks for transferring the blonde to this site Hitman!! You can also bring the other one's!.

it's a sprain in the knee that was repaired already 

He has 10 days to get it right

If Derek Sherrod plays it's a huge factor. He is bad right now.

Might even cancel out the loss of Milliner (who probably won't be ready or 100% if he plays)

Other GB Ol facts

their starting center is a 4th round rookie named Corey Lindsey. He had been running with second team behind a last year's 5th round JC Tretter out of Cornell. Neither man had a snap of real football. Lindsey got baptized by fire and it's not unrealistic to compare him to Colin Baxter or another sub par senter. Tretter is a little better but on the IR-DFR and that's not gonna change in 10 days. 

The real backup tackle Don Barklay  (former WVU) tore his ACL and is out for the year. Barklay is actually a good player in a pinch and would have prevented the Derek Sherrod show. 

Archived