We Tried to Warn You About Chris Johnson

iR00STER

I doubt any of you remember but I am a Titan fan who came around the day you guys signed Me-J....... errrrr CJ1k........ errrr CJ, Chris Johnson. A few of us came by saying the same thing. 

So how is the big play threat doing? Making lots of big plays for ya? How many big TD runs has he had? What is his longest run of the season. 

And yes, I realize our team is beyond terrible Believe me, I realize better than you could ever now. But we are better off without CJ. And if you are expecting much more than what you have seen from him then you are in for a big let down. 

I doubt any of you remember but I am a Titan fan who came around the day you guys signed Me-J....... errrrr CJ1k........ errrr CJ, Chris Johnson. A few of us came by saying the same thing. 

So how is the big play threat doing? Making lots of big plays for ya? How many big TD runs has he had? What is his longest run of the season. 

And yes, I realize our team is beyond terrible Believe me, I realize better than you could ever now. But we are better off without CJ. And if you are expecting much more than what you have seen from him then you are in for a big let down. 

This guy should be banned Mods. 

Shut up.

the game vs Oak he looked great. him and ivory both.

the GB game they both looked bad.

last night CJ looked bad, Ivory looked good.

that's what you're going to get when you split touches.  gotta ride the hot hand.  we all knew CJ isn't really a between-the-tackles runner.  Marty needs to do a better job of getting him the ball in space so he can make plays.

He's right.  CJ is ******* terrible.

Its a ******* tragedy that he's taking a single carry from Chris Ivory.  The fact they spit carries perfectly, 10 and 10, is the stupidest sh*t ever.  How does Marty not see he's ******* done and Ivory is 20x better player and the best player on his offense.  He runs with purpose and is a game breaker.  He should be carrying the rock 20-25 times a game.

Meanwhile, you have Geno dropping back 40 times a game with David Nelson as his primary.  WTF?  The Jets win last night if Ivory carries the ball 20 times.

Hey assh*le.....CJ was your franchise......he is our back up running back...who gives a fck

You guys did when you spent the summer posting how he added the missing dimension to the offense, heck there was even thread talking about what kind of cool nickname to give your RB's "Thunder and lighting" or so such nonsense. :wild:

And you started a thread just like this after week 1?

You guys did when you spent the summer posting how he added the missing dimension to the offense, heck there was even thread talking about what kind of cool nickname to give your RB's "Thunder and lighting" or so such nonsense. :wild:

Don't you have Pat issues far bigger than our 2nd RB to worry about?

You guys did when you spent the summer posting how he added the missing dimension to the offense, heck there was even thread talking about what kind of cool nickname to give your RB's "Thunder and lighting" or so such nonsense. :wild:

You guys know this movie all too well don't you? You guys remember Shasta the big "nya nya nya nya nya" Patriots fan who is ever so quick to rub our faces in it when we lose and then !!!POOF!!! she disappears when her team (once again) fails to finish the deal, despite having every break, and every call go their way as well as every announcer trying their damnedest to be proven right THIS time about their yearly summer prediction of a Super Bowl that will have the Patriots playing the NFC team that won the year before. Yea Shasta is the worst kind of a troll and I am shocked that she is allowed to run her act on us one more time here on JetNation...ban her goldbricking ass once and for all, who needs this kind of a cowardly act on our board? 

You guys know this movie all too well don't you? You guys remember Shasta the big "nya nya nya nya nya" Patriots fan who is ever so quick to rub our faces in it when we lose and then !!!POOF!!! she disappears when her team (once again) fails to finish the deal, despite having every break, and every call go their way as well as every announcer trying their damnedest to be proven right THIS time about their yearly summer prediction of a Super Bowl that will have the Patriots playing the NFC team that won the year before. Yea Shasta is the worst kind of a troll and I am shocked that she is allowed to run her act on us one more time here on JetNation...ban her goldbricking ass once and for all, who needs this kind of a cowardly act on our board? 

How is it trolling, pointing out the fact that many Jets fans were drooling over getting Chris Johnson and predicting ridiculous things based on what he was, not who he is? No you don't like it when someone throws it back in your face? If you don't like what I post, don't read, and you can keep crying about how the Patriots get all the calls.  

How is it trolling, pointing out the fact that many Jets fans were drooling over getting Chris Johnson and predicting ridiculous things based on what he was, not who he is? No you don't like it when someone throws it back in your face? If you don't like what I post, don't read, and you can keep crying about how the Patriots get all the calls.  

It's trolling because you have NEVER once been back to take your due share after you lose NEVER-every other Pats fan is a gentleman enough to come back and say "hey, good game today you guys" You, NEVER have.

How is it trolling, pointing out the fact that many Jets fans were drooling over getting Chris Johnson and predicting ridiculous things based on what he was, not who he is? No you don't like it when someone throws it back in your face? If you don't like what I post, don't read, and you can keep crying about how the Patriots get all the calls.

You're throwing back in our faces, the fact that we were excited about signing a player in the offseason?

You're literally the most pathetic ******* human on the planet.

It's trolling because you have NEVER once been back to take your due share after you lose NEVER-every other Pats fan is a gentleman enough to come back and say "hey, good game today you guys" You, NEVER have.

You are full of S57*t, after the divisional game I even gave Jets fans props and wished them well for the AFC championship game. If the Jets shock the world and take one from the Jets this season, I'll be here to, well except for after the first game, going on Vacation that week, but either way I'll show up.  

You're throwing back in our faces, the fact that we were excited about signing a player in the offseason?

You're literally the most pathetic ******* human on the planet.

Really? You tools are already trying to make a case that Revis sucks and we got boned by signing him. It goes both ways my friend.

You are full of S57*t, after the divisional game I even gave Jets fans props and wished them well for the AFC championship game. If the Jets shock the world and take one from the Jets this season, I'll be here to, well except for after the first game, going on Vacation that week, but either way I'll show up.  

yea? prove it...

You deserve to be Ray Rice's fiancé

Really? You tools are already trying to make a case that Revis sucks and we got boned by signing him. It goes both ways my friend.

Derek Carr.... rookie QB of the Raiders... ROOKIE QB OF THE RAIDERS... picked Revis apart last night.

That is fact.

The sh*t you say is the most sensationalist garbage I've ever read. You can't make a single post without calling the entirety of Jets fans stupid, and then proceed with every word to make yourself look like the dumbest ****face on the internetz.

You go both ways, you ******* hermaphrodite pig.

Archived