Coples in the Midst of a Breakthrough Year

BroadwayJoe12

I dont really get joy out of other peoples misery. That's a twisted, ****ed up, pathetic way to go about life...but to each his own.  Whatever makes you happy.

I typically feel really bad for Patriots fans when they fall just short of a championship, year after year since being busted for cheating.  I know how bad their fans want that non-tainted, legitimate Super Bowl victory to make up for the ones with the asterisks next to them.  As a fan of terrible professional sports team, I too know how it feels to be disappointed...only difference is my seasons usually end early and yours are more in the gut wrenching fashion. 

Says the guy that just posted that he actually wishes the death of player on the field. :indifferent0023:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says the guy that just posted that he actually wishes the death of player on the field. :indifferent0023:

Because I hate Tom Brady, nothing to do with getting enjoyment out of the fans misery.  That's ****ed up.  Cant believe there are demented people out there that live that way.  I feel bad for someone that lives their life in such a sad and pathetic way.  That's why I said, it would only be right for the Jets to help usher in a new QB's era of dominance for the Pats and their fans to enjoy.

To get back on track, it would be sweet to see Craples get another strip sack fumble to seal the deal on Brady and the Pats like he did last season.

It's going to be sweet watching Jet fans see another nail in their coffin, zero playoff chances two weeks before Halloween is record for even you guys. :love0030:  

He doesn't suck, he's out of position. Him and Antonio Allen should sue Rex for wasting a year of their careers playing in spots where they have no chance to succeed. 

Agree and this is what happens when the GM Idzik doesn't provide the head coach with the necessary players he needs.

Nobody is trading for Coples' contract.

Why not?  He has played an adequate OLB and probably is best suited to 4-3 DE or even DT.  As far as I can tell he is signed through 2015 at $1.5M.  He certainly seems like he still has upside.  I can see a team being willing to bet a pick or fellow disappointing player for him.   Barnes and Babin get similar money, no reason to think nobody would want Coples contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I was waiting for this. At least you're unbiased.

me too lol , this season has been so bad that when Coples got his second sack , we were already down by 100 points. I literaly thought .." Damn this is gonna screw up the Coples thread"...how bad is that

In the interest of bookkeeping, Coples had 7(!) tackles and 1 1/2 sacks yesterday, bringing his season totals to 11 tackles and 2 1/2 sacks.

Lol I was waiting for this.  At least you're unbiased.

+1

He had a good game yesterday.  The 1/2 sack was just from being unblocked, but he put some pressure at other times and played the run very effectively. 

In the interest of bookkeeping, Coples had 7(!) tackles and 1 1/2 sacks yesterday, bringing his season totals to 11 tackles and 2 1/2 sacks.

RE: Coples being streaky and not a bust 

this is the type of prediction I make and it comes true and no one remembers. BUt TS remembers Gholston no prob. 

RE: Coples being streaky and not a bust 

this is the type of prediction I make and it comes true and no one remembers. BUt TS remembers Gholston no prob. 

i am with you bit, even the professional scouts and GMs are considered best in the business if they hit around half the time. you're willing to put it out there without worrying about being "right" or "wrong" on an opinion board. i appreciate it and i'm sure plenty of others do too.

Archived