Calvin Pryor

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

he seems lost at times and has been injured twice already. I don't know which is more concerning

being lost is one thing being lost on 3rd and long is inexcusable at any level ...We sometimes gives rookies too much rope ... Giving up a TD on 3rd and long is something you've been taught extensively at every level of football so no excueses there NONE

Well..Pryor did miss all the preseason games, so this is really preseason for him.  Amaro looks like he has some potential, but a WR in that spot would have been so much more valuable.  Whiffing on the next 10 picks is worthy of termination with cause.

Well..Pryor did miss all the preseason games, so this is really preseason for him.  Amaro looks like he has some potential, but a WR in that spot would have been so much more valuable.  Whiffing on the next 10 picks is worthy of termination with cause.

He only missed the first preseason game.  He was back for Cincy in pre-season week 2.

hes been very visible to me botching multiple coverages over the first 4 weeks. A few big hits does not excuse giving up touchdowns over the top on 3rd and long

I believe Ryan inferred that Pryor's job was not to cover the top. His role was to bait and cut off the shorter pass. I think Allen was the culprit on that one.

I believe Ryan inferred that Pryor's job was not to cover the top. His role was to bait and cut off the shorter pass. I think Allen was the culprit on that one.

this was my thought as well when it happened. most were saying it was on pryor, but I didn't feel like arguing

Archived