End of Geno experiment

Ex-Rex

I think we have all seen the end of the Geno Smith error. His play has grown worse with each passing week, and especially after having his so-called "best game" he turns around and has his worst. Jets are going nowhere with him and it won't get much better with Vick but at least there will be some sense of professionalism with Vick out there. I don't see a win in the Jets future regardless of who the QB is. The never ending search for the next Namath continues.

I think we have all seen the end of the Geno Smith error. His play has grown worse with each passing week, and especially after having his so-called "best game" he turns around and has his worst. Jets are going nowhere with him and it won't get much better with Vick but at least there will be some sense of professionalism with Vick out there. I don't see a win in the Jets future regardless of who the QB is. The never ending search for the enxt Namath continues.

Its Era not Error.. or did you mean error? Because I completely agree either way.

Its Era not Error.. or did you mean error? Because I completely agree either way.

I meant ERROR as in erroneous draft pick and erroneous decision to stick with this clown. His accuracy is terrible. His first two passes were nowhere NEAR wide open guys and he wasn't under pressure. He just freakin sucks.

if geno was a fiery competitor, gave his all, and left it all on the field but just came up short, it wouldn't bother me too much

but he acts like he just doesn't give a sh*t, like he has his money and whatever

**** him

if geno was a fiery competitor, gave his all, and left it all on the field but just came up short, it wouldn't bother me too much

but he acts like he just doesn't give a sh*t, like he has his money and whatever

**** him

Geno Smith planning to go hang Jamarcus Russel

**** him

Yup.  

Standing on the sideline with that dumb look poormouth his face not talking to anyone like he has all the answers and we're all morons is infuriating. Vick ain't the answer but at least he behaved to day like a pro.

Yup.

Standing on the sideline with that dumb look poormouth his face not talking to anyone like he has all the answers and we're all morons is infuriating. Vick ain't the answer but at least he behaved to day like a pro.

Geno is stupid. Like mount of dirt dumb. Anyone with eyes saw there was no light to turn on. I wouldn't trust him to hold kicks.

**** him

agree, and he looked hungover again to me just like in San Deigo , I mean I know he sucks but jeez that was all time epic stuff today.

agree, and he looked hungover again to me just like in San Deigo , I mean I know he sucks but jeez that was all time epic stuff today.

He is concentrating so he doesn't forget to breathe. That takes all the RAM he has upstairs.

Vick fumbled 4 times today...

Activate Simms....why not, the season is over.

How can Rex go into the last few weeks dressing only 2 qb? Totally defies all comprehension. Probably so he can have that 9th d lineman suited up

Geno playing like he's hurt. Got an x ray after the game on throwing shoulder. LOL.

I think he hurt his shoulder making that pick 6 saving tackle on the sidelines.  He led with his throwing shoulder and you can see him ball over a bit and wince after the hit.

I think he hurt his shoulder making that pick 6 saving tackle on the sidelines.  He led with his throwing shoulder and you can see him ball over a bit and wince after the hit.

Makes sense. Thanks. He laid the wood on that one. Too bad it was after the miserable attempt at quarterbacking. No excuse. 

I think he hurt his shoulder making that pick 6 saving tackle on the sidelines. He led with his throwing shoulder and you can see him ball over a bit and wince after the hit.

thats exactly what happened they said it on the radio postgame

somebody here has posted that he has insider info that geno is a pot head.  I think he's back on the bong

Archived