Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a line from The Big Lebowski LM

Sanchez 6INTs 6 Fumbles and 2 of them lost same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was

Oh my bad. One of those classics that I never really caught all the way through. lol

Are you still not convinced, SFJ? smh

Btw, In one week I'll be heading back down after 6 long years. Hows the weather been? lol

the entire team got beat that day and for as bad as it was Sanchez did not do all that bad considering the circumstances. true he should still learn when to throw the ball away but even if he did in that game every hater on this site would have still claimed he played like sh*t so there would have been no difference.

While not to compare the 2, how many big games did Mr Peyton manning choke in ? Did you make fun of him when Seattle beat his team into submission in the SB ? Nah I guess all is well when your a regular season hall of famer with 200 + one yard TD passes. I hate to bring this stuff up but Manning was handled right from the beginning with the talent around him the coaching and every thing else you can possibly think of simple fact is Manning is not very clutch in the Playoffs and the only time he won a SB his team and his defense got hot. Now is that fair to Manning ? NO way its not fair but neither is what happened to Sanchez for the first 5 years of his career. Difference is Sanchez did very well in the playoffs and exhibited the ability to be a clutch QB it was one of his only good traits that came out while he was here with this inept offense that still plagues us today

Give Sanchez some time in a real offense with real players and I think you might very well see the turnovers begin to drop.

And he sent Manning home from the playoffs, YET again, in his rookie year. lol Its just gonna get uglier and uglier for the anti-sanchez crowd unfortunately.

Simms is the only QB smart enough to run a no huddle and our Clown Chorus of Rex and Marty won't even let him play

Is that based on test scores or what?

Btw, the big news out of the Jet camp is that the clown chorus has been overruled by the a$$hole ensemble regarding QB play.

(Still tough for a third stringer to get the nod because of a high IQ)

Mmmm think a few missed Sanchez's previous game where he sucked balls. A lot if what you see is all Chip Kelly, the guys been a Revelation.

Sanchez still sucks, Philly are even talking about canning Nick Foles, if we had a QB that throw seven TD's in one game, we'd build a freaking statue. If Kelly had a real Q.B it would be scary.

No, his previous game he was 30 of 43 for over 3 bills, in a win.

I remember a poster named EY from Jets Insider, a closed and defeated discussion forum. That you?

SAR I

Yes sir. We were cool back in the day. Lots of laughs before the place turned. That said. I've kind of removed my name from the equation. If you'd do the same, I'd be grateful.

This is a "Sanchez is a good QB the Jets blew it by releasing him" week.

He is still Mark Sanchez and Foles will be back soon so forget the Super Bowl fantasies.

Sanchez>Foles and has much more clutch playoff experience. Not to mention he's in a groove, the team is hot, and Foles is cold, coming off long injury, and wasnt really playing well went he went out. I wouldnt be surprised if Foles' return as the starter is brief if he doesnt go Alex Smith, str8 to the bench. This isnt Tom Brady, we're talking about.

Either way, he'll be starting somewhere next year.....still Mark Sanchez, who won 4 playoff games for us in 2 years. (Damn, when will THAT ever happen again. Smh)

Im sorry, brother, I'm not trying to argue in house because, like I said, this is a painful situation. I'm just saying that the "Sanchez is a good qb and the Jets blew it by releasing him" week is really going to be the "Sanchez is a good qb and the Jets blew it by releasing him" years. He just turned 28.

Its best to just face it now.

No doubt. Its just not crystallizing for people yet, but I understand why. Its another nightmare for Jet fans. I know I'm green with envy ( get it? lol)

Going to root for the Birds the rest of the way.

If for no other reason then if Sanchez wins a Super Bowl, i can't imagine the bedlam here.

Very entertaing. This thread might grow into a JN classic

Going to root for the Birds the rest of the way.

If for no other reason then if Sanchez wins a Super Bowl, i can't imagine the bedlam here.

Very entertaing. This thread might grow into a JN classic

eaglesgogreen.jpg

100% agree.

Nothing would be better for the New York Jets than Mark Sanchez and the Philadelpia Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

Go Eagles.

SAR I

I'm assuming that we'll have a new GM next year.

And maybe he wouldn't want to come back - but my point was that I wouldn't oppose bringing him back if he was open to a reunion.

He had continued support from Rex. I think he'd come back if Rex is still here n we make a good offer, assuming Philly lets him hit FA. But I don't see Rex coming back and I'd give it a 50/59 chance for Idzik. With a new HC n a new GM, he might still consider us. Definitely not with a new HC n Idzik.

eaglesgogreen.jpg

100% agree.

Nothing would be better for the New York Jets than Mark Sanchez and the Philadelpia Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

Go Eagles.

SAR I

yeah I'm working on the idea of converting my old Sanchez jersey into a Birds jersey. Trying to find green duct tape

He had continued support from Rex. I think he'd come back if Rex is still here n we make a good offer, assuming Philly lets him hit FA. But I don't see Rex coming back and I'd give it a 50/59 chance for Idzik. With a new HC n a new GM, he might still consider us. Definitely not with a new HC n Idzik.

If Sanchez makes a play off run, he will be the top FA QB next year. If he comes back to the Jets he should be committed.

Not going to happen under any circumstances

& a night terror for the anti sanchez crowd..

What terror?

He still is the same Donkey Balls sucking turnover machine he has always been as he will prove to all the world before this season is done.

His greatest achievement will be if he actually does turn our greatest ever QB expert....the genius who last loved Matt Leinart before he loved Sucky...into an Eagle fan PERMANENTLY

Do it Sucky...for ALL Jet fans

What terror?

He still is the same Donkey Balls sucking turnover machine he has always been as he will prove to all the world before this season is done.

His greatest achievement will be if he actually does turn our greatest ever QB expert....the genius who last loved Matt Leinart before he loved Sucky...into an Eagle fan PERMANENTLY

what can i say sg3, i'm a sanchez guy.. always have been.. i wanted it to work out in NY & i'm happy he's playing well in philly.. why the need to root against one of our own??

What terror?

Myself and dozens of others left Jets Insider to get away from you. We are happy here. Leave us alone.

You are 70 years old. Act like it.

SAR I

Myself and dozens of others left Jets Insider to get away from you. We are happy here. Leave us alone.

You are 70 years old. Act like it.

SAR I

First of all, YOU don't represent dozens of anything, certainly not Jet fans or former JI posters or current JN posters.

You are a clown and a laughing stock and that, my friend is known by everyone who posts at either place.

And don't bother with a response. As at JI, I'm done with your sorry.ass here TOO

And very fast...you notice that? That first drive they were up at the line zing 10 yards right back at the LOS and a sweep, boom boom boom before you know it the Mexican once again is a Mex-i-can not a Mex i-can't. He even went in head first just like his rookie year. The Jets offense NEVER plays that way, they are so slow and plodding and predictable 

At a loss why with 350+ DL guys offenses aren't pushing the pedal to the floor to make big lumbering defenses tired and quickly with uptempo quick calls. And we have Ryan running a Woody Hayes offense and taking the full play clock before running every play. Now could be defenses will adjust to what Kelly is doing and do less subbing. But right now it's very effective, and something that would never occur to Ryan.

First of all, YOU don't represent dozens of anything, certainly not Jet fans or former JI posters or current JN posters.

You are a clown and a laughing stock and that, my friend is known by everyone who posts at either place.

Ignore function works really well here.

Last words: You are 70 years old. Make better use of the 5 years you have left.

SAR I

At a loss why with 350+ DL guys offenses aren't pushing the pedal to the floor to make big lumbering defenses tired and quickly with uptempo quick calls. And we have Ryan running a Woody Hayes offense and taking the full play clock before running every play. Now could be defenses will adjust to what Kelly is doing and do less subbing. But right now it's very effective, and something that would never occur to Ryan.

Ryan wouldn't change his underwear if he didn't have to. He's so set in his ways and so egotistical that he believes his way is the only way to win football games. Unleash the offense - fire Rex. 

I'm happy for Sanchez but Chip Kelly's system would make Ryan Leaf look good.

Chip Kelly's system is also known as "The Two Minute Offense".

There were tons of indications to the Jets coaching staff that Mark Sanchez could thrive in a Run & Gun style situation, he had no less than 5 miracle 4th quarter comebacks in the 2010 season alone, including 4 on the road (Houston, @Denver, @Cleveland, @Detroit, @Pittsburgh).

The current Jets can't mount any comebacks and can't win on the road. Wonder why?

SAR I

Ok you're right.  Chip Kelly could make Kellen Clemens look good.

But isn't that what a HC is supposed to do?

Shouldn't a HC be judged by whether he maximizes the talent on the roster, including the most important position--QB?

Shouldn't a HC be judged by whether he maximizes the talent on the roster, including the most important position--QB?

Kelly runs an incredibly qb-friendly system.  Spread offense that is basically no-huddle 90% of the time and actually is able to run sweeps effectively.  I'm happy Sanchez is resurrecting his career but if it wasn't for that system he'd still be buttfumbling.

A good HC should be affable in press conferences and get the team to try really really really hard. Because the job is really just a glorified cheerleader.

Kelly runs an incredibly qb-friendly system.  Spread offense that is basically no-huddle 90% of the time and actually is able to run sweeps effectively.  I'm happy Sanchez is resurrecting his career but if it wasn't for that system he'd still be buttfumbling.

I agree with the first part about Kelly but not about the kast part with Sanchez.

Sanchez played under Schitty and Sparano in the least QB-friendly systems the NFL has seen in 20yrs. So to think Sanchez would be buttfumbling under any competent OC is highly suspect.

Archived