Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

Fun money? So you think its fun going to MetLife to watch the Jets lose?

If I believe in the coach, believe in the direction, and see an enthusiastic roster, I'll sit in my Row 1 PSL seats and watch the team go 0-16 with bells on.

But if I don't believe in the coach, if I think we're headed in the wrong direction, and if I see a roster full of underperforming quitters, I'll sell my Row 1 PSL seats on Stubhub and make a tidy profit.

Stick to what you know. Money, financing, pretend "investments", luxury vacations, how the wealthy stay wealthy, not your wheelhouse.

SAR I

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is an odd thing to troll about, money.  I was raised that it is vulgar to discuss your money with anyone but your wife.  I guess money doesn't buy class.

He sounds like a lot of fun to go to a game with, lol

I didn't say I own a $1,500,000 home 20 minutes from Manhattan, I didn't say I own a $700,000 beach house in Maine, I didn't say I own a brand new BMW with another one on its way, I didn't say I have a net worth of $5,700,000.

I was merely defending myself from a poster who thinks I'm "wasting money on a bad investment" because I spent $16,000 7 years ago.

SAR I

Season tickets have been a waste of money since 1970 I have been there I have done that. PSLs at MetLife aren't worth the money or bragging about them. Until this team commits to winning I won't commit to investing money in them. It isn't about affordability its about principal. 

You having PSLs and season tickets does not make you any more loyal to this team than people without them. 

Those who choose to brag about assets and money usually aren't happy with other more important issues in life. 

God bless anyone associated with SAR I family and friends he must be a blast at work,holiday parties and everyday life. 

I'm not on JI anymore. I'm on JN. Been here long enough to know what's what.

You wanted to see what life was like without Mark Sanchez? You got it. Happy? Last three seasons sitting well with you? Mark Sanchez was the problem, the reason we were so bad in '11 and '12? Like I said, you get what you deserve. Your big mouths and your Tweets and your call-in's and your message board posts. Awesome job setting us back a decade.

SAR I

who are you talking to  ?

I didn't say I own a $1,500,000 home 20 minutes from Manhattan, I didn't say I own a $700,000 beach house in Maine, I didn't say I own a brand new BMW with another one on its way, I didn't say I have a net worth of $5,700,000.

I was merely defending myself from a poster who thinks I'm "wasting money on a bad investment" because I spent $16,000 7 years ago.

SAR I

factually incorrect.  you like to troll using money as the bait

it's weird and creepy

Season tickets have been a waste of money since 1970 I have been there I have done that. PSLs at MetLife aren't worth the money or bragging about them. Until this team commits to winning I won't commit to investing money in them. It isn't about affordability its about principal.

No, it's about the fact that you think PSL's are a bad thing because they are expensive to you. Taking shots at other Jets fans because they chose to spend it isn't appropriate. Taking shots at other Jets fans isn't appropriate, period.

You having PSLs and season tickets does not make you any more loyal to this team than people without them.

ORLY? So you sitting at home in a ripped t-shirt eating pretzels is equivalent to my leaving at 10AM, driving 30 minutes, parking, attending the game in the cold, leaving at 4PM, getting home at 5PM? I'm spending 7 hours away from my family, missing things like dance recitals and travel baseball games and travel soccer games and that is the same thing as you spending 3 hours in a La-Z-Boy? Think again. PSL owners who spent upwards of $16,000 on licenses and a 30 year commitment to purchase $170,000 worth of season tickets who then attend 6+ games a year are far more loyal than those who opted-out when Giants Stadium shut down.

Those who choose to brag about assets and money usually aren't happy with other more important issues in life.

Those who quote old wives tales usually don't know what they're talking about. But then again, a watched pot never boils, right?

God bless anyone associated with SAR I family and friends he must be a blast at work,holiday parties and everyday life.

Sorry that our reality and your delusions don't mesh. Much as you want PSL holders to cry the blues we spent that money during the Bush administration and if we were worried about blowing it we wouldn't have spent it to begin with. You were worried so you didn't spend it. We weren't worried so we did spend it. Savvy?

SAR I

S A R I 's act goes on and on and on.  He does make sense most of the time. Other times? EH !

These are my two thesises for the evening:

1. The Jets blew it with Mark Sanchez and he was the Rex Ryan fans scapegoat.

2. Poor people shouldn't tell rich people what to do with a small amount of money spent in 2008.

Tell me what doesn't make sense so I can clarify it for you.

SAR I

As long as he's happy with this persona I find it quite amusing that a supposed grown man who's educated with a good job and money feels the need to brag about it on a football message board. 

He portrays any fan that doesn't have PSLs and season tickets to be lazy slobs who sit at home eating garbage food and not enjoying the Jets just because we aren't at the game he does however mention the drive time spent and what he misses when he does go to game the games he doesn't sell his tickets to opposing teams fans this tells me he isn't all that happy when he does actually go to games. 

As long as he's happy with this persona I find it quite amusing that a supposed grown man who's educated with a good job and money feels the need to brag about it on a football message board. 

He portrays any fan that doesn't have PSLs and season tickets to be lazy slobs who sit at home eating garbage food and not enjoying the Jets just because we aren't at the game he does however mention the drive time spent and what he misses when he does go to game the games he doesn't sell his tickets to opposing teams fans this tells me he isn't all that happy when he does actually go to games.

You should spend less time critiquing other posters and more time discussing the football team.

I brag about nothing. I will defend myself when challenged, however.

SAR I

Come on guys, I know it's painful. Spending an entire draft to move up and grab a stud, franchise QB......finally, a guy who smacks Tom Brady out of the playoffs while he's still hitting frat parties (and I'm comfortable enough to say he better looking, too lol), only to sabotage him, embarrass him, run him out of town, and replace him with trash is a f low blow, EVEN for the Jets! They kicked us in the balls. It's only natural that we're boiling hot, talking about f--- a PSL.... But let's not turn on our brother. We really need to be there for each other right now! :)

Mmmm think a few missed Sanchez's previous game where he sucked balls. A lot if what you see is all Chip Kelly, the guys been a Revelation.

Sanchez still sucks, Philly are even talking about canning Nick Foles, if we had a QB that throw seven TD's in one game, we'd build a freaking statue. If Kelly had a real Q.B it would be scary.

No, it's about the fact that you think PSL's are a bad thing because they are expensive to you. Taking shots at other Jets fans because they chose to spend it isn't appropriate. Taking shots at other Jets fans isn't appropriate, period.

ORLY? So you sitting at home in a ripped t-shirt eating pretzels is equivalent to my leaving at 10AM, driving 30 minutes, parking, attending the game in the cold, leaving at 4PM, getting home at 5PM? I'm spending 7 hours away from my family, missing things like dance recitals and travel baseball games and travel soccer games and that is the same thing as you spending 3 hours in a La-Z-Boy? Think again. PSL owners who spent upwards of $16,000 on licenses and a 30 year commitment to purchase $170,000 worth of season tickets who then attend 6+ games a year are far more loyal than those who opted-out when Giants Stadium shut down.

Those who quote old wives tales usually don't know what they're talking about. But then again, a watched pot never boils, right?

Sorry that our reality and your delusions don't mesh. Much as you want PSL holders to cry the blues we spent that money during the Bush administration and if we were worried about blowing it we wouldn't have spent it to begin with. You were worried so you didn't spend it. We weren't worried so we did spend it. Savvy?

SAR I

Wow! I'm glad I'm on JN now!

I missed this entertainment!

This is a whole lot better than watching the Jets.

Mmmm think a few missed Sanchez's previous game where he sucked balls. A lot if what you see is all Chip Kelly, the guys been a Revelation.

Sanchez still sucks, Philly are even talking about canning Nick Foles, if we had a QB that throw seven TD's in one game, we'd build a freaking statue. If Kelly had a real Q.B it would be scary.

the entire team got beat that day and for as bad as it was Sanchez did not do all that bad considering the circumstances. true he should still learn when to throw the ball away but even if he did in that game every hater on this site would have still claimed he played like sh*t so there would have been no difference.

While not to compare the 2, how many big games did Mr Peyton manning choke in ? Did you make fun of him when Seattle beat his team into submission in the SB ? Nah I guess all is well when your a regular season hall of famer with 200 + one yard TD passes. I hate to bring this stuff up but Manning was handled right from the beginning with the talent around him the coaching and every thing else you can possibly think of simple fact is Manning is not very clutch in the Playoffs and the only time he won a SB his team and his defense got hot. Now is that fair to Manning ? NO way its not fair but neither is what happened to Sanchez for the first 5 years of his career. Difference is Sanchez did very well in the playoffs and exhibited the ability to be a clutch QB it was one of his only good traits that came out while he was here with this inept offense that still plagues us today

Give Sanchez some time in a real offense with real players and I think you might very well see the turnovers begin to drop.

I don't even want to talk about Sanchez right now. I'd just like to express my jealousy over what it appears Chip Kelly is building there. Imagine having a team that is both entertaining AND really good? 

And very fast...you notice that? That first drive they were up at the line zing 10 yards right back at the LOS and a sweep, boom boom boom before you know it the Mexican once again is a Mex-i-can not a Mex i-can't. He even went in head first just like his rookie year. The Jets offense NEVER plays that way, they are so slow and plodding and predictable 

I don't even want to talk about Sanchez right now. I'd just like to express my jealousy over what it appears Chip Kelly is building there. Imagine having a team that is both entertaining AND really good? 

They are entertaining.  The "no huddle" is great.  I wish everyone would do that.  And it keeps the defense off guard and does not give them ability to sub unless they are lightning quick.

Don't get too jealous though...

Given the history, Sanchez will have those games where he'll double their turnovers over the last 3.

The no huddle is not an option for the Jets for 2 reasons

1. Marty is too dumb and slow taking 35 seconds to call Run Ivory up the middle on every play

2. GeNO and Vick aren't smart enough to remember the plays and both prefer to just take off and run backwards on every passing play turning each one into a 16 yard loss

Simms is the only QB smart enough to run a no huddle and our Clown Chorus of Rex and Marty won't even let him play

1. Marty is too dumb and slow taking 35 seconds to call Run Ivory up the middle on every play

2. GeNO and Vick aren't smart enough to remember the plays and both prefer to just take off and run backwards on every passing play turning each one into a 16 yard loss

Simms is the only QB smart enough to run a no huddle and our Clown Chorus of Rex and Marty won't even let him play

Hey, you may be on to something and I just had an epiphany!

It's not that Rex is a bad coach or the players don't have enough talent...

It's because we are too dumb!

You might want to add Woody to that list...

Just because you are a member of the "Lucky Sperm Club" doesn't mean you are smart.

Foles isnt playing again for the Eagles this season.

And very fast...you notice that? That first drive they were up at the line zing 10 yards right back at the LOS and a sweep, boom boom boom before you know it the Mexican once again is a Mex-i-can not a Mex i-can't. He even went in head first just like his rookie year. The Jets offense NEVER plays that way, they are so slow and plodding and predictable 

They are entertaining.  The "no huddle" is great.  I wish everyone would do that.  And it keeps the defense off guard and does not give them ability to sub unless they are lightning quick.

Don't get too jealous though...

Given the history, Sanchez will have those games where he'll double their turnovers over the last 3.

Rex would rather die than attempt to field an offense that concedes the time of possession to the opposing team, allowing them to run up all those rushing yards against. He lives for that stat.

Foles isnt playing again for the Eagles this season.

That Dallas game was the make or break moment for Sanchez's Eagles career. If he sh*t the bed, you'd start hearing how magically healthy Foles was getting. The fact that Sanchez made it through fairly well probably cements him as a the starter for the rest of the season. 

That Dallas game was the make or break moment for Sanchez's Eagles career. If he sh*t the bed, you'd start hearing how magically healthy Foles was getting. The fact that Sanchez made it through fairly well probably cements him as a the starter for the rest of the season.

Exactly. Did you notice that after the game there were reports that Foles will take longer to come back than originally forecast?

It cant be underestimated that Chip has known Sanchez since high school. They have the connection. Foles isnt a Chip guy, Sanchez is.

Archived