Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We screwed up the best QB prospect we've seen in 40 years.

We deserve Mark Sanchez to go elsewhere and be successful. And if it's the icing on the cake to get Idzik and Ryan out of town, good.

SAR I

I just posted in the gameday thread that the more I think about it, the more I agree with your sentiment that we would be far better off right now had we kept the 2 we forced out (Sanchez and Tanny) and fired the one we kept (Wrecks).

It was only a matter of time. Please remember just how horrible he was for four straight years, that wasn't by accident, he's not good at football.

It was only a matter of time. Please remember just how horrible he was for four straight years, that wasn't by accident, he's not good at football.

sorry but the Jets are not good at coaching football or getting talent for their QB's to be successful

I just posted in the gameday thread that the more I think about it, the more I agree with your sentiment that we would be far better off right now had we kept the 2 we forced out (Sanchez and Tanny) and fired the one we kept (Wrecks).

Yup.

Proven GM who had a successful series of playoff campaigns despite a new HC every few years.

Proven postseason QB who never was given back the playmakers he lost, had a HC that never invested in surrounding him with young WR's he could bond with.

SAR I

SAR and Smashmouth still think he was good. I think that's enough to validate the original assessment for the rest of us.

I can't remember the last time I was indifferent about a Jets' loss prior to thanksgiving, but I refuse to watch another season with Vick, Geno or some other washed-up, no-future veteran as our QB.  

Lol okay man. Sanchez was bound for a perennial all-pro type career until he was sabotaged by the god damned jets. 

I think the point here is that a good coach can make an average QB look good. i.e. Harbaugh w/smith, Chip w/Sanchez.

bottom line: we need a good coach

Lol okay man. Sanchez was bound for a perennial all-pro type career until he was sabotaged by the god damned jets. 

yeah why don't you just put the Idiot dramatics on hold . Never said he was heading for any pro bowl just stating the obvious since every QB that seems to suit up for this horrid offense have the exact same problems.

yeah why don't you just put the Idiot dramatics on hold . Never said he was heading for any pro bowl just stating the obvious since every QB that seems to suit up for this horrid offense have the exact same problems.

Sanchez, Geno, Vick, McElroy and Simms... Hard to imagine how we haven't gotten better production out of that group.

I can't remember the last time I was indifferent about a Jets' loss prior to thanksgiving, but I refuse to watch another season with Vick, Geno or some other washed-up, no-future veteran as our QB.  

That we have 4 threads started about this and a few people still bitching is really something. Who gives a sh*t. Sanchez was terrible. We're terrible. Move the hell on.

Archived