Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserve it?

that's funny.

Rex Ryan ruined the guy in a ton of ways. No playmakers, no young receivers for him to bond with, invested all of his time on the defense, and then sacrificed him to injury in the preseason.

But above all else I blame Jets fans. People who saw the butt fumble and never took into account the lack of talent around him and scapegoated Mark Sanchez for everything wrong with this franchise, usually to protect their beloved Rex Ryan. For those fans, I wish nothing more than Mark Sanchez to do very well. The only way the Jets move forward is to learn from their mistakes, and perhaps Jets fans made one as well.

SAR I

Oh yes, obviously a completely new player out there.  The Jets never saw Sanchez alternate between completely idiotic throws and good throws in a game for them before.

not a coincidence that envy is associated with the color green

Sanchez becoming good under Chip Kelly would be the final, perfect nail in the Rex-Tannenbaum coffin.

As a Jets fan it is the only entertainment value left in the season. Let's see Mark win the division on the day Rex and Idzik are fired. Poetic.

SAR I

Nah, your troll game has just become incredibly weak. And around these parts, that's saying something.

Thinking that the Jets gave up too early on Mark Sanchez is not rocket science, not some original idea. Not everything you disagree with is "trolling".

SAR I

Rex Ryan ruined the guy in a ton of ways. No playmakers, no young receivers for him to bond with, invested all of his time on the defense, and then sacrificed him to injury in the preseason.

But above all else I blame Jets fans. People who saw the butt fumble and never took into account the lack of talent around him and scapegoated Mark Sanchez for everything wrong with this franchise, usually to protect their beloved Rex Ryan. For those fans, I wish nothing more than Mark Sanchez to do very well. The only way the Jets move forward is to learn from their mistakes, and perhaps Jets fans made one as well.

SAR I

Hey Im rooting for Sanchez. His doing well doesn't help us in any way in my opinion. Yes, it looks bad for the CS, but it can't look much worse than 2-8.

Is that because the green Eagles envied how sh*tty the green Jets' QB play was for all of those years with Sanchez?

i'm sure chip kelly was devastated that we bungled sanchez so badly he got a former top 5 pick for nothing who is about to go pinball style on the scoreboard

17 points in the first quarter? Sanchez must be on fire.

Looks like the 2009/2010 Jets to me. Defense making plays and generating turnovers, ocassionally give up the big play. Offense has a running game and playmakers, special teams contributing in big spots, Mark Sanchez a complimentary piece.

For those who forget, not only did Mark Sanchez lose all of his playmakers and see them not replaced, but because the running game was awful and the defense was awful, Mark was asked to throw 40 times a game. It was a double-whammy. Nice to see him getting another shot. Either way, it's a win for the Jets. If he's awful, we know we didn't make a mistake and we can sleep better at night. If he's good, it's a further indictment of Rex Ryan and it'll ensure he's thrown out and never gets another head coaching job in the NFL.

SAR I

lol, thanks for making my point for me here.  What happened to you?  You've gotten to like MACPAC levels of bad.

I don't know who Macpac is and I'm not trying to be dramatic. Merely voicing an opinion in the appropriate thread for such discussions. I believe the Jets may have found the franchise quarterback that's been eluding us since 1972 and ruined him. It's going to be an interesting few weeks seeing if we did or didn't make a mistake. Hey, if we were 6-3 I could care less about this. But we're not and football is ruined for 2014 so might as well enjoy fantasy football and the Mark Sanchez Revival Show while we wait for next August.

SAR I

Archived