Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logic that insulates Rex is identical to the logic that insulates Sanchez (and, oddly, comes from some of the same people). I am disappoint.

Au contraire, in my experience the least sophisticated elements of the fanbase are of the mindset that Rex is blameless for the decline of this team, while Sanchez is the worst QB in Jets history.

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

Philly has a LOT of drops in this game.

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY? He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication. He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO. My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.

I'm confident that a Mark Sanchez-Eagles playoff run would be the best Jets thing ever.

And I sit back and laugh as all my points on Sanchez and the QB position in general come true.

1354618843a289f-original-3.jpg

Our points...  everyone else too blinded by hate to see what was in front of them. 

just logged on but let me guess..  the usual suspects blame rex right LOL

How many were dropped?

There are like 6 drops

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.  

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.

Dropped passes: real

Dropped interceptions: gay voodoo

Are you the same guy who complains about getting a blow job after the chick misses a couple of drops?

Sanchez is a gunslinger

I'm confident that a Mark Sanchez-Eagles playoff run would be the best Jets thing ever.

NFC Championship Game at Philly, Tailgate Joe, full Jets contingent in Jets gear, green and white confetti fills the air, feels just like the real thing.

You in?

SAR I

All of you will get beat up. 

nah i live in philly. jets to them are like raiders to us. as long as you're not the lowest rung on the ladder you got someone to sh*t on. they would laugh and not waste energy fighting us.

Archived