Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Every time you post something about quarterbacks, irony dies a little more.

And I sit back and laugh as all my points on Sanchez and the QB position in general come true.

1354618843a289f-original-3.jpg

On a side note, Cam Newton sucks something fierce, huh.

maybe he's shaving points?..2nd half comeback in the works.

I counted 13 drops so far.

(Isn't it great that we get to do this again?!?)

We'll always have the Sanchise...

He's 10/21 let's calm down a bt

Hey did Woody ever give you an answer on those commemorative coins? That was funny guy.

LOLOL

The logic that insulates Rex is identical to the logic that insulates Sanchez (and, oddly, comes from some of the same people). I am disappoint.

Au contraire, in my experience the least sophisticated elements of the fanbase are of the mindset that Rex is blameless for the decline of this team, while Sanchez is the worst QB in Jets history.

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

Philly has a LOT of drops in this game.

well sanchez has done one thing tonight he never accomplished here: made a blowout watchable!

I need Sanchez to prosper in order to cement Rex as a suck bag. This is legacy sh*t here.

I sympathize with the salt-the-earth argument, but just know you're throwing in your lot with Smashmouth.

• Upvote 1

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY? He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication. He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO. My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.

I'm confident that a Mark Sanchez-Eagles playoff run would be the best Jets thing ever.

And I sit back and laugh as all my points on Sanchez and the QB position in general come true.

1354618843a289f-original-3.jpg

Our points...  everyone else too blinded by hate to see what was in front of them. 

just logged on but let me guess..  the usual suspects blame rex right LOL

How many were dropped?

There are like 6 drops

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.  

I sympathize with the salt-the-earth argument, but just know you're throwing in your lot with Smashmouth.

I'm also on record as saying that Sanchez was redeemable. So, there's that

Au contraire, in my experience the least sophisticated elements of the fanbase are of the mindset that Rex is blameless for the decline of this team, while Sanchez is the worst QB in history.

Aside from JiF, I don't think this person exists.

Will someone please open the jets suicide hotline

Thank you in advance

sp_042713draft-large.jpeg

SAR I

• Upvote 2

I'm confident that a Mark Sanchez-Eagles playoff run would be the best Jets thing ever.

Sanchez has a chance to break the road playoff victory record

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.

Dropped passes: real

Dropped interceptions: gay voodoo

Are you the same guy who complains about getting a blow job after the chick misses a couple of drops?

I need Sanchez to prosper in order to cement Rex as a suck bag. This is legacy sh*t here.

I believe it was ur boy who pressured Rex to play Geno over Sanchez and then had the chance to resign him this year as backup but didn't even try?

Sanchez is a gunslinger

NFC Championship Game at Philly, Tailgate Joe, full Jets contingent in Jets gear, green and white confetti fills the air, feels just like the real thing.

You in?

SAR I

• Upvote 3

Sanchez got the Eagles really motivated with a pregame speech.

NFC Championship Game at Philly, Tailgate Joe, full Jets contingent in Jets gear, green and white confetti fills the air, feels just like the real thing.

You in?

SAR I

Is Rex unemployed at this point?

What would Geno do in Cam's shoes?  Frightening proposition...

run away just like on draft day

You in?

SAR I

All of you will get beat up. 

• Downvote 1

All of you will get beat up. 

nah i live in philly. jets to them are like raiders to us. as long as you're not the lowest rung on the ladder you got someone to sh*t on. they would laugh and not waste energy fighting us.

Is Rex unemployed at this point?

That game will be after Black Monday

Are you the same guy who complains about getting a blow job after the chick misses a couple of drops?

How is she going to learn without a little constructive criticism?  You let that bush league blowjob slide the first time and that's how you wind up with a lifetime of sad, depressing bjs.

• Upvote 2