still want jameison?

ucrenegade

Jameis Winston

Allegations of Point Shaving

Reportedly Tanked During Louisville Game

26 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

1107-jameis-winston-getty-3.jpgNew reports have surfaced alleging Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help an old high school teammate win a $5,000 bet.

According to the report, Winston tanked the 1st half of the FSU vs. Louisville game on October 30th ... after his buddy Chris Rabb allegedly placed a bet for Louisville to be winning at halftime.

Winston's play in the 1st half was atrocious ... and FSU was down 21-7.

FSU eventually came back and won the game -- but according to the report, the final score had no bearing on Rabb's bet.

FYI -- point shaving is illegal and punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

So far, it's unclear if law enforcement is investigating -- but we're working to find out if that's the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis...#ixzz3IOWQrRBC

www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/website-alleges-jameis-winston-shaved-points-in-first-half-of-louisville-game-110614

what about fox news do they also make up stuff?

LOL, Yes. But now it at least gets more interesting. 

The problem is a "gambling website" is the smoking gun. 

LOL, Yes. But now it at least gets more interesting. 

The problem is a "gambling website" is the smoking gun. 

for now but i am sure more will come out in the next few hours or days.  Either way how do you have a allegation like this against you.

Mariotta doesn't have this trouble?

www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/website-alleges-jameis-winston-shaved-points-in-first-half-of-louisville-game-110614

what about fox news do they also make up stuff?

Still nothing but baseless allegations and crap. The article you posted asks questions and doesn't even purport to answer them. Just listing the possiblitiies isn't any grand revalation. Wake me up when someone has some evidence of point shaving.

It does make me wonder why you've got this crusade against Winston, TBH. Does it have anything to do with the car in your sig that has a conferderate flag on the top of it?

(see how asking a damning question can "look" like a damning allegation?)

Look, it seems like every week there is a negative story about this friggin guy.  Some even criminal.  Even if half of them are false/semi-true, I want nothing to do with this kid.  Especially here in NY with the Jets with all the media and temptations.  lol That has crash and burn written all over it.  Pass.

Still nothing but baseless allegations and crap. The article you posted asks questions and doesn't even purport to answer them. Just listing the possiblitiies isn't any grand revalation. Wake me up when someone has some evidence of point shaving.

It does make me wonder why you've got this crusade against Winston, TBH. Does it have anything to do with the car in your sig that has a conferderate flag on the top of it?

yeah that's it everyone who has ever liked the dukes of hazzard is racist..............i guess their are dumber people out there than jameson.

If he's there after the 1st rd you take him, bring in a veteran QB like Hoyer, Matt Moore or maybe even keeping Vick. and let him sit and learn.  The Browns have done a great job taking Manziel out of the spotlight and just letting him be a backup-different issues but both have that "diva" stigma coming out of college.  

Im not agreeing with anyone on this topic, but I just want to be sure that you understand that the car in this avatar is not the General Lee, but rather the Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit. 

Jameis Winston

Allegations of Point Shaving

Reportedly Tanked During Louisville Game

26 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

New reports have surfaced alleging Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help an old high school teammate win a $5,000 bet.

According to the report, Winston tanked the 1st half of the FSU vs. Louisville game on October 30th ... after his buddy Chris Rabb allegedly placed a bet for Louisville to be winning at halftime.

Winston's play in the 1st half was atrocious ... and FSU was down 21-7.

FSU eventually came back and won the game -- but according to the report, the final score had no bearing on Rabb's bet.

FYI -- point shaving is illegal and punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

So far, it's unclear if law enforcement is investigating -- but we're working to find out if that's the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis...#ixzz3IOWQrRBC

Baseless story. How would such a story leak? Either through himself of through his friend. Not going to happen.

F*** it bring him on Best Quarterback in college football right now hands down

Yeah, we've drafted great guys on this team. That hasn't paid any dividends. As long as we win, I could care less if he had a hooker party just before all the games...and at halftime.

Baseless story. How would such a story leak? Either through himself of through his friend. Not going to happen.

My guess is an old teammate put in a long shot bet for louisville to be winning at half. When it came true, people said how the hell did he predict that. Then they concocted a story that Winston did this.

They probably havent talked since high school.

Still can't stand Winston though.

Report: Jameis Winston Accused Of Point Shaving

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Thursday, November 6th, 2014

Jameis Winston finds himself in the midst of controversy once again, but this time, the accuser actually may have less credibility in the public eye than Winston.

Incarcerated Bob and his IBN website are alleging that the Heisman winner shaved points during the first half of the Seminoles close contest against Louisville.

IBN Says Winston and a former high school teammate conspired to wager $5500 to win $5000 on a first half line of Louisville +1.

The Seminoles stunk it up against Louisville and actually trailed 21-7 at the half, reportedly winning Winston’s high school teammate his wager.

According to the IBN, that was the largest bet that Winston’s teammate had ever placed with the bookie.

“Bookie meets with Chris Rabb morning before Louisville / Fla St game and receives $5,500 from Mr Rabb with instructions to bet Louisville +1 (1st Half) -110 to win back $5,000. Bet was placed and Louisville won 1st Half vs Fla St (21-7). Mr Rabb is now suppose to receive $5,000 for winning bet + his $5,500 initial bet (square up day is Tuesday)

Bookie gets information late Sunday night that he’s been “Played for a fool” as Mr Rabb and Jameis Winston are former teammates and conspired together on the above mentioned first half wager. Bookie wants no part of paying the debt. (i think he should pay he took the bet he knows the risk… just my opinion)

Bookie is claiming he has betting screenshots of the bet and proof it’s Mr Rabb’s account (look below for all bets placed last week)

Now does this mean we have a scandal on our hands? Does this mean Jameis Winston is gambling (crazier things have happened)?

This certainly all could be a coincidence that a former HS teammate and close family friend (Chris Rabb) made his biggest bet ever ($5,500) on game where his friend (Jameis) had probably his worst half ever in college… it’s all just a coincidence right?”

If it was any other news organization making the accusation, it probably would carry some credence.  Winston was actuallyawful in the first half of that game.

His play was not up to par whatsoever.

Winston’s 52.1 completion percentage was the lowest of his career, but he did rebound to throw for 401 yards and three touchdowns in rallying FSU from a 21-7 halftime deficit.

Winston reportedly suffered a sprained ankle early in that first quarter, likely impacting his play in that first half.

It’s a serious allegation, but one that has no merit because of the accuser.

Look, it seems like every week there is a negative story about this friggin guy.  Some even criminal.  Even if half of them are false/semi-true, I want nothing to do with this kid.  Especially here in NY with the Jets with all the media and temptations.  lol That has crash and burn written all over it.  Pass.

If this is baseless, Winston suing for libel and slander could bankrupt these guys. And I don't think they're that stupid. And Winston so far has shown he might in fact be that stupid.

Archived