Marqise Lee

vincenzo69

16 catches for 193 yards so far in 8 games.  I know he's just a rookie but he looks as mediocre as it gets.  Over in JI people were screaming for the Jets to draft this guy in the first round and I remember hearing that Idzik wanted to trade up in the 2nd round to get him but instead settled on Amaro.  I'm starting to think John Idzik moonlights as a JI poster.

16 catches for 193 yards so far in 8 games.  I know he's just a rookie but he looks as mediocre as it gets.  Over in JI people were screaming for the Jets to draft this guy in the first round and I remember hearing that Idzik wanted to trade up in the 2nd round to get him but instead settled on Amaro.  I'm starting to think John Idzik moonlights as a JI poster.

Is this an indictment against Lee, Idzik or JI?

He's been playing hurt and missed multiple games with hamstring, toe and knee injuries. 

It is interesting that of all the amazing wideouts in the draft that Idzik targeted the one guy who seems to have disappointed thus far (aside from the 3 he took)- maybe he will be good but picking a WR in the 2014 Draft was shooting fish in a barrel and Idzik had blanks

It's interesting because John Idzik has an incredible ability to evaluate talent - badly.

And people here want Idzik to pick the next head coach AND get another 3 years to pick busts?

All three kinda suck.

Perhaps.  But the logic behind making all three claims at once makes the OP suck the most.  So because Idzik supposedly was interested in Lee, and Lee (who probably doesn't really suck that bad he's just stuck as a Jaguar) was also wanted by JI, then Idzik (who took Amaro) is as dumb as JI posters, like the one who made this thread.

Seems legit.

Sooo...Lee looks awesome today vs. the Giants. Nice thread brah.

75 yards and a td working against the Giants 4th corner after 12 weeks of nothing.  Yay.  He's still the 12th best rookie WR in this draft class and wouldn't even start on our joke of a roster.

Btw I'm glad the giants lost today.  F them.

Carr and Lee might both be available this off-season. Wave of the future brah

That's highly doubtful on both accounts. Judging Carr or Lee in their first year is a terrible idea. Carr is on a terrible team who fired their coach mid season. Lee has been injured and just finally getting into the offense. I'd take either here.

Lee would be ranked very high in this year's deep WR draft class if not for the injuries. The fact Jags drafted him high in the 2nd round implies those injuries he has are not career threatening.

If not by the end of this season I expect Lee to be one of the stars of this WR class in his 2nd season.

I won't have any problems if Idzik would have drafted him.

Lee would be ranked very high in this year's deep WR draft class if not for the injuries. The fact Jags drafted him high in the 2nd round implies those injuries he has are not career threatening.

If not by the end of this season I expect Lee to be one of the stars of this WR class in his 2nd season.

I won't have any problems if Idzik would have drafted him.

Over Amaro? No thanks

Archived