NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200+ rushing yards in the 1st half.  At home on national TV.  Still found a way to lose.  Embarrassment.

hey if you say so...  we're talking semantics here but this imo was just a bad loss.  last week was a disaster where I literally felt embarassed to talk about it at work as I'm in Bills country.  this week I just shake my head and think about the missed opportunities.  I mean Folk hasn't missed 2 in a game in as long as I can remember.

hey if you say so...  we're talking semantics here but this imo was just a bad loss.  last week was a disaster where I literally felt embarassed to talk about it at work as I'm in Bills country.  this week I just shake my head and think about the missed opportunities.  I mean Folk hasn't missed 2 in a game in as long as I can remember.

Hopefully one day we can join the 2010's where consistently settling for anything less than a TD on a long drive is more than a mere annoyance.  Then maybe we won't have to depend on our offensive MVP to drive home 87 field goals a season just to stay "competitive".

The one throw Geno had early to Harvin which should have been at least a first down maybe a TD.  Every QB Starting in the AFC makes that throw.  There was zero pressure and he over throws the guy.

Rex decided to give Johhny boy the big FU.  I cant start my guy,  I cant talk about my old man.  Guess what kiss my butt.  Fire me.  I already have another job lined up.

50+ rushes -10 passes Rex is begging us to fire him... We should oblige and trade for Harbaugh

How do you not throw on those 3rd & 5s in Dolphin territory?

Or play action on one of the 3rd & 1s we had like 6 of them in the 1st half.

That was the weirdest game I have ever witnessed. That had to be Rex & MM undermining Idzik right?

Crazy!

I'm glad we lost as nothing that happens in these last games means a damn thing but WOW! If your Idzik how do you not show Rex the door in Florham park tomorrow?

Did you see Pryor was sitting again & Landry was on the field a lot?

This organization is disfunctional.

Will they go winless in the division?

Wouldn't be surprised with a win against Miami in week 17, but that's only a mark against them...not belief in our team.

Realstically though, yes...have to believe they aren't winning another game (maybe Tennessee?) much less a division game.

First words of the PC "I think the coaches did a great job... and we had a great game plan."

No question he wants out. What a disgusting time to be a Jets fan. And that's saying A LOT.

Great job? Lol

It's pretty hard to run for over 200 yards in a half & not playaction at some point for a TD against a corner that has played 4 games & vs a team that was starting to stack 9 guys on the line, LMAO!

Could you imagine what Brady or Rogers would have been doing with playaction at that point?

It's really become funny to me as a Jet fan, I mean I'm not part of any decisions they have ever made but I swear to god a blind monkey throwing darts at a draft magazine would have done better than us the last 2 years. OMG.

Look let's be honest, losing is a good thing at this point. The only thing that winning 1 more game now does is limit our options in April. Having a top 2-3 pick is pretty exciting. We'll land at least 2 players with first round grades, maybe another 2 with 2nd round grades.

The Jets will surely pick the wrong guys or trade them for Harbaugh

This is not all on Rex. Geno was never a Pro caliber QB and if any one had watched his career you would say the same. This is

mostly on Idzik not having a legitimate back up QB. Vick was here not to play just like last year. He was here to give Geno a pat on the back t o

give him confidence. Terrible mistake by a bad GM. 12 picks this year and he drafts no QBs. Also 3rd round pick on an injured Cornerback was a joke

The Clemson QB is worst than Geno so he should of not

been drafted.

Archived