NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares if we get blown out?  The goal shouldn't be to "be competitive" when you're 2-9.

Don't disagree with you. What do you expect a lame duck coach to do at this point?

There's no "developing" Geno for next year. Vick isn't doing a decent enough job to measure the "weapons" on offense. The D can't stop anyone.

I really don't get what it was people wanted man...really don't. We suck. No clue how we've won games honestly. The coaching is bad, the players are bad, the management is bad. We've got no discipline...I mean I could go on. We get in a game close til the end to basically eliminate the damn fish. Geno missed the early game throws they asked of him (Percy corner route for one)...so keep going back to him or try to hold on?

Don't disagree with you. What do you expect a lame duck coach to do at this point?

There's no "developing" Geno for next year. Vick isn't doing a decent enough job to measure the "weapons" on offense. The D can't stop anyone.

I really don't get what it was people wanted man...really don't. We suck. No clue how we've won games honestly. The coaching is bad, the players are bad, the management is bad. We've got no discipline...I mean I could go on. We get in a game close til the end to basically eliminate the damn fish. Geno missed the early game throws they asked of him (Percy corner route for one)...so keep going back to him or try to hold on?

Which is why Rex should have been fired either before the Steelers game or during the bye week.  It's absurd to have a coach who needs to win hanging around.

Moral victories are awesome, ESPECIALLY in the NFL.  How many of those we have this season.  6?  7?

I don't give a crap about this game or some moral victory.  I'm just asking why a 3 pt loss to a playoff team is an embarassment.

Which is why Rex should have been fired either before the Steelers game or during the bye week.  It's absurd to have a coach who needs to win hanging around.

Again...I don't disagree, but we all knew Woody wasn't going to do that. But when you go into a game WITH him coaching, what is it everyone expects?

Archived