Report: NFL investigating whether Patriots purposely deflated footballs during win over Colts

CM28

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheating is cheating right? If the shoe was on the other foot, i'm almost positive all rival fans would not say different. Even though "spygate" had been addressed by multiple credited sources....of course rival fans act like the patriots murder people.....so

like i said before it's all subjective in the eyes of the fans. You hate a team, then no matter what in your eyes they will always be the worse.

so i just take all this stuff with a grain of salt. If you honestly think other sports teams aren't "cheating" or trying to gain some competitive edge you would honestly be a fool.

major sports is a game of chess not checkers. They care only about their bottom line. Fans matter only in dollar signs. Trust.

Ray Rice and A.Peterson is a prefect example. Nothing was really done until the threat of losing money for the NFL came into play.

Yet somehow, the Pats are the only ones who repeatedly get caught.....

I dont think they care, nor do I think the league really cares. The rules aren't really enforced for a reason I guess. The Pats just prepare better than everyone and they cheat better than everyone. Until teams catch up to what Belichick does it will continue to work to their advantage. Teams need to start giving the Pats a taste of their own medicine because I dont see the league coming down hard on them....like I said the only way to actually prevent this would be to advance the Colts.

I don't really care either.  I wont be watching Superbowl not while they in it.  

oh and they will care one day - it will be too late.

Jesus ******* Christ these Pats trolls are terrible at being Pats trolls. Literally the only person they are able to engage in any capacity is Klacko, and I'm pretty convinced he feels like it's his responsibility to go back-and-forth with them as some weird code of honor thing.

Problem is, these guys bring such weak arguments and jabs to the table, that the actual trolling attempts are more of a self-mockery than anything Klacko or anyone else could say to mock them.

I hope Bills fans pan out as a better challenge.

If I were a Patriots fan I'd totally be taking the "Yeah, we cheat all the time. **** you." angle. The league can fine Kraft and Bill up the wazoo... getting caught cheating won't matter for dick until they start taking wins away. There's obviously an arrogance to the culture with the Pats that the money and the draft picks and whatever penalty yardage they give up is well worth the return on risk, which has been winning a LOT.

Have you been alive for the last 10 years?

How many Super Bowl titles did the Pats have to give up?

How many Division and Conference championships were taken away from the Pats?

How many games did the Pats have to forfeit?

That's what I've see the last 10 years.

The only people who pay attention to all this "noise" are fans from losing teams who have never won jack $hit.

So continue your teenage girl giddiness and Pats fans will continue to enjoy what the NFL is all about: Winning

How many Super Bowl titles did the Pats have to give up?

How many Division and Conference championships were taken away from the Pats?

How many games did the Pats have to forfeit?

That's what I've see the last 10 years.

The only people who pay attention to all this "noise" are fans from losing teams who have never won jack $hit.

So continue your teenage girl giddiness and Pats fans will continue to enjoy what the NFL is all about: Winning

:hand:

Something is very wrong.

The Refs handle the footballs all game long and especially when its raining wiping the water off them. They did not notice a difference between the Colts balls vs the Pats balls?

I'd say the officiating in this league leaves a lot to be desired. 

Something is very wrong.

The Refs handle the footballs all game long and especially when its raining wiping the water off them. They did not notice a difference between the Colts balls vs the Pats balls?

I don't think there's a conspiracy to help the Patriots but it's a known fact the referees have been sucking Brady's cock for 15 years now.  They love the guy.

All of them? The whole crew didn't notice anything awry?

Eh, maybe maybe not.

He's right about officiating in general though. I'll watch plenty of games where I don't have a horse in the race and I see some embarrassing calls. 

Like when the Ravens poked him in the eye and Ninovich didn't do anything.

Wah!!! One time Brady didn't get his balls licked by an officiating crew in 15 years wah!!!!

Nobody b*tches and gets calls reversed or forces more calls than Brady.  The referees are in love with the guy.

@mortreport: NFL has found that 11 of the Patriots footballs used in Sunday’s AFC title game were under-inflated by 2 lbs each, per league sources.

@mortreport: NFL has no comment at this time and Patriots say they will continue to cooperate with the investigation. More on SpotrsCenter.

@JasonLaCanfora: As NFL investigates Deflate-gate would be wise to speak to Ravens. Some there believe kicking balls used in their playoff game underinflated

@JasonLaCanfora: There appeared to be less air in some kicking balls which may have had an impact on the depth of punts and kickoffs in AFC Divisional game

@mortreport: NFL has found that 11 of the Patriots footballs used in Sunday’s AFC title game were under-inflated by 2 lbs each, per league sources.

@mortreport: NFL has no comment at this time and Patriots say they will continue to cooperate with the investigation. More on SpotrsCenter.

That was no mistake.

Malusis tonight was going on about the final score and how its a non-issue. Related to the score he's probably right, Colts aren't ready for prime time. But...it's cheating. THAT'S the point. Final score is irrelevant. BTW, had the Pats lost this final score argument would a little more water.

Archived