Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

Welker dropped the pass from Brady because he choked.

Shhhh....

Welker makes that catch 99 times out of 100.

He got both hands on the ball but didn't make the catch.

He choked in a clutch moment.

Brady puts that ball on the numbers 99 times out of 100. Welker only got both hands on it because he made an athletic attempt to catch it. At the end of the day, Brady over-threw him in a situation where Welker was wide open and had nothing but daylight.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok wise guy...

In truth and you know I mean this... I feel badly for Pats fans.  Who wants to debate this crap if this were my team? I wouldn't.   The allegation itself is sickening and any Pats fan of over 25 years knows this hurts some.......

Come on Charlie, I'm just messing with you.

Shhhh....

Brady puts that ball on the numbers 99 times out of 100. Welker only got both hands on it because he made an athletic attempt to catch it. At the end of the day, Brady over-threw him in a situation where Welker was wide open and had nothing but daylight.

Funny thing is that a guy like Santonio Holmes would have made that catch.  Welker has tight hips.

If this is true then WTF!

BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game, CBS Boston reports.
According to CBS Boston, sources said referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.
From CBS Boston reporter:

One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.
But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL.
 Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.
If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.
Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

This is just the latest turn in the bizarre saga of Deflate-gate.
On Monday, the NFL reportedly interviewed a locker-room attendant who may have had contact with the footballs after they were handled by the refs.

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report-under-inflated-balls-were-approved-by-refs-prior-to-afc-championship-game/

BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game, CBS Boston reports.

According to CBS Boston, sources said referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.

One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.

But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL.

Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.

If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.

Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

On Monday, the NFL reportedly interviewed a locker-room attendant who may have had contact with the footballs after they were handled by the refs.

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report-under-inflated-balls-were-approved-by-refs-prior-to-afc-championship-game/

BS. The final cover up by the NFL.

98.5 The Sports Hub’s “Toucher and Rich Show” reports that the Patriots turned in their game balls slightly under-inflated and an official — presumably head referee Walt Anderson — signed off on them. The show’s source indicated that a pressure gauge was not used.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-nfl-approved-under-inflated-balls-from-patriots/ar-AA8DMF1

Walt Anderson...  that explains a lot right there. Complete BS!

That means the Pats knowingly deflated the balls before the game and Brady, Belichick, and Kraft are LIARS

BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game, CBS Boston reports.

According to CBS Boston, sources said referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.

One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.

But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL.

On Monday, the NFL reportedly interviewed a locker-room attendant who may have had contact with the footballs after they were handled by the refs.

Total BS ...Major Commisioner/Patriot orchestreated Coverup being jammed up our ass.

According to CBS Boston, sources said referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.From CBS Boston reporter:One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL. Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

Seems like some of you were right all along. Occam's Razor it is.

Of course, you don't want to believe it, as it makes so many of you go flaccid. But it Looks like the media and the NFL owes the Pats, Kraft, TB and BB an apology after all.

Of course, you don't want to believe it, as it makes so many of you go flaccid. But it Looks like the media and the NFL owes the Pats, Kraft, TB and BB an apology after all.

Wrong. They have been doing this since 2007. They are cheaters.

More class fro this scumbag group of animals:

Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner raised some eyebrows Monday when he told ESPN that he would tell his teammates to hurt Seahawks defenders Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas during the Super Bowl.

"That's like in any game, you got a guy who messed his ankle up you want to tackle him and make sure you land on that ankle. Say a guy messed his shoulder up you want to tackle him and land on that shoulder, it's a part of the game," Browner said.

He's a perfect fit in chowderville

No. If this story is accurate the refs owe the NFL an apology. The league owes the Pats a serious penalty for deliberately supplying deflated balls and lying about it on camera.

No. If this story is accurate the refs owe the NFL an apology. The league owes the Pats a serious penalty for deliberately supplying deflated balls and lying about it on camera.

How do you know the Pats ball pressure meter was properly calibrated?

How many people each year get off from speeding tickets because the radar units were not accurate?

Why have game officials if they are negligent in their job responsibilities,

Kraft is correct, the NFL owes the Pats a huge apology.

According to CBS Boston, sources said referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.From CBS Boston reporter:One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL. Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

So then, why didn't the NFL Stop interviewing staff members after the official owned up to this? It would have saved a lot of face, no? Just more cover up tactics from the Boston media.

Archived