New York Jets 2015 Predictions Game-By-Game

FlightCrewGod

Looks a pretty good defense when all those guys are healthy. They are kind of old though.

Lofton's a nice player.  He's not an impact LB'er though...just someone who can cover some ground.  Nate Allen, not bad.  I do like their secondary.  Dan Williams is meh.  Mack is the truth.  Tuck is a fossil.  They're alright on paper.  Better?  Sure...but how do you go from giving up the most points in the league, to in one offseason, becoming a "top D"?  Its not like they were in shoot outs. They were the 2nd worst scoring team in the league too. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5-11.

1. vs CLE: win

2. at INDY: huge loss

3. vs PHI: huge loss

4. @ MIA: close loss

5. going into the bye 1-3, no confidence.

6. vs WAS: unusually close win against a sh*tty team, no confidence to be gained from it.

7. @ NE: close loss, play our best game of the season, heartbreaking.

8. @ OAK: upset loss, 2-5...season on the verge of being done

9. vs JAX: win, meaningless.

10. vs BUF: loss on primetime, 3-6, ready to put a fork in it. Start discussing how to **** up next year's draft, and who should be our next QB.

11. @ HOU: huge loss, Watt/Clowney etc. kill their old team-mate Fitzpatrick. 3-7. Season officially done.

Win 2 of the last 5, but it doesn't matter. BTW, those last 5 weeks are brutal.

Really difficult start, really difficult finish. Meanwhile, the Pats hardly get any playoff teams and get the 1 seed unchallenged. Amazing how these schedules look.

I'd be happy with a win over the Giants, still pissed off about that loss in 2011.

Strong contender for 2015 JN Captain right here. 

I'm holding off before making any prediction here. I just have a feeling that the Jets are going to pull off some wild sh*t on draft night.

This. It's at least 8 days too early for predictions. I've holded off and will continue to do so until we can get a really good feel for what the roster will look like.

I'm holding off before making any prediction here. I just have a feeling that the Jets are going to pull off some wild sh*t on draft night.

I have the same feeling.

These last couple weeks before the draft are great. I'm spending my draft time attempting to brace myself for what, based on the last few years, will almost inevitably be a disappointing few days. Trying really hard not to give Maccagnan any credit for potentially being a decent drafter.

If the Jets trade up for Mariota Tom will probably have us as a 3 win team. Stand pat and draft Cooper and I can see him giving in to himself and picking a 9 win team with shot at a WC.

Pretty much. If you're drafting Mariota, you're drafting a player who can only negatively impact your roster in year one and, best case scenario, is a non-factor. You're essentially punting the sixth overall pick and hoping he becomes good enough to play in 2016. Also, he sucks.

If you draft Cooper or Beasley or Fowler, you're drafting guys who will have immediate impacts, so you'd have to factor that in to any prediction. 

I have the same feeling.

These last couple weeks before the draft are great. I'm spending my draft time attempting to brace myself for what, based on the last few years, will almost inevitably be a disappointing few days. Trying really hard not to give Maccagnan any credit for potentially being a decent drafter.

The whole Mariota-Rivers situation looks like it's going to play out, so I'm anxious to see if that impacts the Jets at all. I don't believe for that Maccagnan is married to any one player at the top of the draft, and given that he tried to flip the whole roster in free agency, I can't imagine that he's going to ride out this draft with only four significant draft picks. I also think he'll make a play for a QB (if not Rivers, then Glennon or Mallet, Bradford, etc.) 

Pretty much. If you're drafting Mariota, you're drafting a player who can only negatively impact your roster in year one and, best case scenario, is a non-factor. You're essentially punting the sixth overall pick and hoping he becomes good enough to play in 2016. Also, he sucks.

If you draft Cooper or Beasley or Fowler, you're drafting guys who will have immediate impacts, so you'd have to factor that in to any prediction. 

Can't wait until it's Shane Ray. Factor that one into your prediction. 

My predictions

1 SEP 13 1:00PMEDT BROWNS - win - Bad team (best WR current = Bowe) possibly only team with a worse QB situation currently than us.

2 SEP 21 8:30PMEDT + AT COLTS - win - Ty Hilton hasn't been a big factor in early games, Gore, Andre Johnson are old, should be close.

3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES - win - Something tells me that Chip Kelly destroyed this team.

4 OCT 4 09:30AMEDT * AT DOLPHINS - win - Tannehil cant handle the pressure and makes to many mistakes.

6 OCT 18 1:00PMEDT ) REDSKINS - win - Really should be an easy win on paper. plus who will their QB be when we play them?

7 OCT 25 1:00PMEDT * AT PATRIOTS - win - If they don't fix their secondary they might look worse than the Jets did last season.

8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - win - Raiders are going to be a good team, just not this year.

9 NOV 8 1:00PMEST * JAGUARS - lose - Jets players underestimate the talent that is on the Jags and pay for it.

10 NOV 12 8:25PMEST , BILLS - lose - Rex is probably up all night thinking of ways to beat the Jets.

11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - win - In this game JJ Watt will be the biggest impact for the Texans on both sides of the ball.

12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS - win - Tannehil doesn't fix his mistakes and we get an easy win here.

13 DEC 6 1:00PMEST * AT GIANTS - win - OBJ is a monster yet he still needs someone to throw him the ball and Eli folds under pressure.

14 DEC 13 1:00PMEST * TITANS - win - Titans should be competing for the number 1 overall pick, Jets were embarrassed with a loss to the Jags, they win here

15 DEC 19 8:25PMEST , AT COWBOYS - win - Should be a close game and I would swing it to a loss if the Cowboys got their hands on a good RB.

16 DEC 27 1:00PMEST * PATRIOTS - win - After a long season of sacks for Brady he announces his retirement.

17 JAN 3 1:00PMEST * AT BILLS - win  - Rex tries to beat us the same way he did in the first game but this time the Jets know his tricks.

Wishful thinking and not impossible but I think the Jets have a serious shot of winning the division this year.

5-1 in the division and sweeping the Pats?

I'll say that is wishful thinking.

Week 1 Sunday 1pm Jets vs Browns:  win

-Should be an easy win.  Game 1 at Home is always a blessing and the Browns should be pretty awful. 
(24-13)

Week 2: Monday 8:30 Jets @ Colts: lose
-Tough away Primetime game as Colts begin to hit their stride.  Jets give a good fight but are overwhelmed by Luck. 
(17-21) 

Week 3: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Eagles: win
-Lucky to have a Home game this early against the NFC East.  Eagles having QB troubles among other things.. Jets win a statement game here.  
(23-20)

Week 4: Sunday 9:30am (London) Jets @ Dolphins: lose
     -Beneficial because its an away game for the Jets as the Dolphins forfeit a Home game .  Jets are one of the teams fortunate to be the away team in London, along with the Bills (@ Jaguars), and the Lions (@ Chiefs), but the Jet lag gets to them and they can’t capitalize. 
(13-19)

Week 5: bye

Week 6: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Redskins: win
-coming off a bye week into a Home game is picture prefect for the Jets.  Redskins are still many steps away from being a playoff team.  Jets win in an easy one. 
(23-9)

Week 7: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Patriots: lose
-this game ..to face the division rival Patriots in Foxborough this early in the season is rough.  Patriots coming off a two game road trip however, including a tough matchup against the Colts Week 6.  Still, the Patriots find a way to get it done frustrated after a loss in Indianapolis. This is a “must win game” for the Jets but the pressure gets to them and they fall short. 
(17-19)

Week 8: Sunday 4pm Jets @ Raiders: win
-Jets get another West Coast trip this year and fortunately its to the Raiders.  Oakland is a long way from being a contender, and the California sun will shine on the Jets here.
(20-13)

Week 9: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Jaguars: win
-Another Home game against one of the worst teams in the league.  Jets, cocky off a win in Oakland come home and take care of business to cruise to 5-3.  
(23-9)

Week 10: Thursday 8:30 Jets vs Bills: lose
-This is a tough matchup, again a Primetime game and both teams are coming off Home games.  Buffalo is coming off of a divisional game against the Dolphins and will be riding the success from that.  I believe the Bills manage to get it done with ground and pound and Percy Harvin as Rex sticks it to Woody Johnson. 
(13-21)

Week 11: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Texans: win
-At least when traveling to Texas, the Jets have a long week coming off a Thursday night game at home. They have time to travel and get settled in the Texas sun and get a full week practice during an easy-ish away week. Jets push to 6-4.  
(20-13)

Week 12: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Dolphins: win
-A home game, a division game Jets should win this game.  The key word is should.  This will be a close matchup but the Jets find a way to get it done having dropped two division games already.
(17-13)

Week 13: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Giants: lose
-Who else can get an away game at their own stadium! And this comes at a perfect time for the Jets while in a “win now” mentality.  This happens once every 6 years (in three years when the jets face the giants again it’ll be a Jets home game) but for whatever reason the Giants are too much.  Im circling this game if I’m the Jets. Im gonna be watching the Revis/Beckham matchup here.  Jets lose in a close one.
                (21-23)

Week 14: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Titans: win
-Again, another 1pm Home game against one of the leagues worst teams from 2014. Jets lucked out with this schedule facing 6 of the 10 worst teams from last year and five of them at home.  Jets win another easy one and cruise to 8-4  
(20-7)

Week 15: Saturday 8:30 Jets @ Cowboys: lose
-Tough Primetime game on a short week on the road against a pretty good Cowboys teams. Jets stumble out of this one. 
(23-28)

Week 16: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Patriots: lose
-Jets desperately need a win against the Patriots to split and have a better chance at the playoffs.  Jets lose a hard fought one at Home. 
(20-21)

Week 17: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Bills: win
-The season finale.  This game is gonna be a cold one, but the Jets need to win and get into the Playoffs.  They find a way to split the series with the Bills, and get revenge on Rex’s Thursday night beatdown in Week 10. 
(24-17)

9-7 with no playoffs (2-4 in the division).

Excellent post.   i think the Jets will have one win against the Patriots this year.  They know how to play them.  

The Raiders aren't far from having a top defense. They already upgraded their defense big time this offseason. Every signing there was a purpose, and fit what Jack Delrio and Ken Norton Jr want to do on defense. 1 signed DT starter Dan Williams want to team him with massive DT Justin Ellis to clog the middle. 2 Signed MLB Curtis Lofton starter - can run free to the ball because of the two monsters in front of him 3. Signed FS starter Nate Allen - going to play deep centerfield which lets Charles Woodson play Ss( much better playing closer to line of scrimmage 4. Signed LB Super Bowl MVp Malcolm Smith- come in relief at Lb to improve coverage units. The Raiders love their young Cb's - have a lot of them and Some very big Cb's. ( nice matchup with big wr you see today)

I say Raiders go defense with their first pick. (They want to get a pass rusher opposite Khalil Mack) The last piece needed to have easily a top ten defense.

right Now( before the draft) Defense would look something like this Lde Justin Tuck LDT Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams RDe Benson Mayowa

Wlb Sio Moore MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Khalil Mack ( moves to De on passing downs) Ss C Woodson Fs Nate Allen Cb Dj Hayden , and Travis Carrie,

They can go a lot of different ways( just finding the best pass rusher) Say it's Vic Beasley( I don't know which pass rusher they like best- could be someone else). LDe Khalil Mack would be moved to De full time Ldt Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams Rde J Tuck/ Mayowa

Wlb Vic Beasley( Beasley would move to De on passing downs) MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Sio Moore .Malcolm Smith would come in at Lb on the passing downs. Not to many teams are going to have success running on that front seven,

Ken Norton JR did a great job in Seattle developing some raw lb's. I'm very confident he can do the same in Oakland.

THe offense- the Raiders already helped Carr by upgrading the offense line, Signing two Te's Lee Smith( pure blocking Te) and eventually Te Jermaine Gresham ( another good blocker who is nice receiver as well - just waiting for him to recover from back surgery)

Derek Carr was a different Qb with a running game. The offense will be uptempo offense and will be a lot what he did at Fresno St- going to spread out a defense where impossible for a defense to put eight man in the box.( whether it's two Tightends and Two Wr's)

C'mon man.  We can say that with every team.  Obviously every team signs players with a purpose, not like they are going "Eh you know what, I see no point in signing the guy, but what the heck, right?".   Dan Williams was a nice get to help with the run, but Curtis Lofton was horrible and part of the reason why that Saints defense couldn't stop anyone.   Nate Allen got picked on last year like a clogged nose, but he's an OK safety, and Woodson is one year older and clearly near the end of the line.   Oakland had one of the worst pass defenses in the league last year, and I don't think they plugged nearly enough holes for that defense to be anywhere near the top 10.  Top 20?  Sure.  Will they improve?  Most likely, because it's harder to be worse. 

Yeah, but if you factor in adding Vic Beasely, then factor the Jets adding someone of similar impact (be it on offense or defense), so it evens out then.  

Raiders haven't signed Gresham though, latest blurb from RW indicates the Bengals are alteast considering the thought of bringing him back, and he's recovering from back surgery in a physically demanding position.  I'm not sure even the possibility of adding him adds much to the offense that Rivera can't provide already.

Have the Raiders improved?  Sure, but I think the Jets have improved at a greater rate.  

lets try and look at the positives about the schedule:

-playing 5 of the leagues worst 10 teams from last year, 4 games at MetLife

-bye week leads into a home game

-longer week traveling to Texans coming off a Thursday night game

-week 7 against the Patriots, Patriots coming off a two game road trip, including week 6 AT the Colts

-Dolphins lose a home field advantage because of London ..and its to Division rival Jets

-Primetime Thursday game against the Bills is a Home game

-Going into Foxborough when its still nice out

We still need a quarterback.   We're not winning sh*t unless we address that.

To win 9 or more games, you need a good QB ... OR... a good defense that can keep you in the game for 3 quarters (i.e. Arizona last year). You also need a bit of luck in terms of scheduling. We have none of these things. I don't see the draft providing a player that would win us those close games.

The defense is mediocre, and look at how our offense - Fitz, Ivory, Marshall, Decker, Amaro - compares to the teams we are playing. Can we outscore these teams?

1. vs CLE: Johnny Football, Crowell, WRs i can't think of, some TE i can't think of. So we win this one

2. at INDY: not even a discussion. Luck could beat us with practice squad guys

3. vs PHI: see above. Even with a hole at QB, these guys are top 3 in scoring every season under Chip Kelly. won't hang with em.

4. @ MIA: Close. Tannehill, Lamar Miller, Landry, some WR (Perriman?), Cameron. Could go either way.

5. bye

6. vs WAS: RG3 (cousins?), Morris, Garcon, Djax, Paul. It's close, and we should be to score on their crappy defense.

7. @ NE: even if we overachieve, winning at Foxboro is just a dream.

8. @ OAK: Carr, Murray, Crabtree, Jones, Rivera. We are better on paper but I rate Carr higher than any of our QBs. 

9. vs JAX: Bortles, Denard, Robinson, Lee, Blackmon. They are a young team, we should take them.

10. vs BUF: Close. Both teams have good players everywhere except QB. Their defense is miles better than ours though.

11. @ HOU: Mallet/Hoyer, Foster, Shorts, Hopkins. They are equally good at QB and their defense knows Fitzpatrick really well. It's a terrible match-up at a critical, make-or-break point in the season.

So assuming the defense is middle of the road, we have a better/equal offense against maybe 4 of the first 11 teams we face. It doesn't bode well.

This year is gonna be all about rebuilding, moral victories, and playing for pride. You can't expect much more from a first year coach inheriting an average team

The whole Mariota-Rivers situation looks like it's going to play out, so I'm anxious to see if that impacts the Jets at all. I don't believe for that Maccagnan is married to any one player at the top of the draft, and given that he tried to flip the whole roster in free agency, I can't imagine that he's going to ride out this draft with only four significant draft picks. I also think he'll make a play for a QB (if not Rivers, then Glennon or Mallet, Bradford, etc.)

I'm running the Jets in a forum mock on another site...through 3 rounds I've realized I don't have enough picks to do what I want. Should've traded down somewhere. Late day 2/early day 3 should be strong.

Not sure if the QB is going to be a vet. My guess would be a mid-round rookie. Talented likely disaster from the old regime, vet who knows the system, rookie they don't have to commit to feels like a good mix.

It's going to be interesting for sure. Hopefully it's good interesting. I'm worried they pop like Ray or Flowers at #6. Worked out so many mid-late first round guys, they can't all be for #37.

C'mon man. We can say that with every team. Obviously every team signs players with a purpose, not like they are going "Eh you know what, I see no point in signing the guy, but what the heck, right?". Dan Williams was a nice get to help with the run, but Curtis Lofton was horrible and part of the reason why that Saints defense couldn't stop anyone. Nate Allen got picked on last year like a clogged nose, but he's an OK safety, and Woodson is one year older and clearly near the end of the line. Oakland had one of the worst pass defenses in the league last year, and I don't think they plugged nearly enough holes for that defense to be anywhere near the top 10. Top 20? Sure. Will they improve? Most likely, because it's harder to be worse.

Yeah, but if you factor in adding Vic Beasely, then factor the Jets adding someone of similar impact (be it on offense or defense), so it evens out then.

Raiders haven't signed Gresham though, latest blurb from RW indicates the Bengals are alteast considering the thought of bringing him back, and he's recovering from back surgery in a physically demanding position. I'm not sure even the possibility of adding him adds much to the offense that Rivera can't provide already.

Have the Raiders improved? Sure, but I think the Jets have improved at a greater rate.

Here is what you are missing. Jack Delrio knows what he 's looking for his defense, and how they fit in his scheme. ( what he's going to ask them to do in his defense that fits what they do best. What you think he's pulling free agents out of his hat. Again Curtis Lofton has protection in front of him ( two Massive tackles) that are going to free him up. he's very reliable tackler and is a big upgrade from Miles Burris( really olb) . Nate Allen is playing deep center field - better use of his skills than what Eagles asked of him What does it say That Delrio targeted Allen instead of R Moore..Bigtime upgrade at Fs and lets C, Woodson play ss( look great there last season). Larry Asante will share Ss with Woodson. Dan Williams is a run stuffer who Raiders will give him more chance to rush the Qb also.

heck Right now if they want to they could put Malcolm smith at Wlb- very good in coverage.

The Raiders could put this defense out there today LDE Khalil Mack Ldt Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williamd Rde Justin Tuck/ Benson Mayowa

Wlb Malcolm Smith MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Sio Moore SS c Woodson Fs Nate Allen Cb Dj Hayden , Travis Carrie

Have to see how Raiders play in the secondary (cb's position) like Seattle or Denver Cb's . if Raiders play cover three you could see Keith McGill 6'3 215 and Fs Jonathan Dowling 6'3195 ( both have 33 1/2 arm length) could play cb in that scheme. ( sub package)

The Raiders are going to upgrade the defense in the draft( will get a top pass rusher)

At wr before they add a couple from this draft. Rod Streater 6'3 195 is back after missing most of last year(IR). Michael Crabtree 6'1 215 ( only 9 route was below average last year , as the rest of his routes were above average to excellent- better fit with Carr than crapernick ). Brice Butler 6'3 215 4.36 39 vertical 6.71 three cone ( this is the Wr to watch. has very good hands, runs nice routes). James Jones - very similar to M Crabtree. Another Wr to watch Seth Roberts 6'2 195 4.43 - best hands at Wr last year , and runs good routes. (Just had to get stronger)The rest of the Raiders wr are garbage( Kenbrell Thompkins, and Andre Holmes - Browns want him and hope he's traded draft day. They will draft at least two Wr.( what round is anyone guess)

If they had to put out an offense line today , it would look like this -Lt Donald Penn lg Gabe Jackson C Rodney Hudson Rg Kevin Boothe( Expect third round draft choice to compete for starting job) Rt Austin Howard / Menelik Watson

The Raiders had a deal with Te Jermaine Gresham- just in the physical they found the back injury. They will get a deal done when he's healthy. Mychal Rivera is just a receiver , while Gresham can block and also is nice receiver. Can do a lot more with Lee Smith and Gresham .

What subversive jedi mind trick is it that there is more text on the Raiders than there is the Jets in the "New York Jets 2015 Predictions" thread?

Finger Wave: "These are not the draft picks you are looking for."

"Ummm, these are not the draft picks we are looking for."

Finger Wave: "You should trade this years 1 and next years 1 and 2 for Phillip Rivers."

"Hey guys, you know what? I think we should go get Phillip Rivers. Get the Chargers on the horn. Tell 'em we'll  give him this years 1 and next years 1 and 2."

Finger Wave: "You are SB contenders if you complete this trade."

"I really thing we can compete for the SB if we complete this trade."

Finger Wave: "Bring back Fireman Ed."

" F--K that. Get this Jedi outta my face!!!"

The Raiders aren't far from having a top defense. They already upgraded their defense big time this offseason. Every signing there was a purpose, and fit what Jack Delrio and Ken Norton Jr want to do on defense. 1 signed DT starter Dan Williams want to team him with massive DT Justin Ellis to clog the middle. 2 Signed MLB Curtis Lofton starter - can run free to the ball because of the two monsters in front of him 3. Signed FS starter Nate Allen - going to play deep centerfield which lets Charles Woodson play Ss( much better playing closer to line of scrimmage 4. Signed LB Super Bowl MVp Malcolm Smith- come in relief at Lb to improve coverage units. The Raiders love their young Cb's - have a lot of them and Some very big Cb's. ( nice matchup with big wr you see today)

I say Raiders go defense with their first pick. (They want to get a pass rusher opposite Khalil Mack) The last piece needed to have easily a top ten defense.

right Now( before the draft) Defense would look something like this Lde Justin Tuck LDT Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams RDe Benson Mayowa

Wlb Sio Moore MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Khalil Mack ( moves to De on passing downs) Ss C Woodson Fs Nate Allen Cb Dj Hayden , and Travis Carrie,

They can go a lot of different ways( just finding the best pass rusher) Say it's Vic Beasley( I don't know which pass rusher they like best- could be someone else). LDe Khalil Mack would be moved to De full time Ldt Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams Rde J Tuck/ Mayowa

Wlb Vic Beasley( Beasley would move to De on passing downs) MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Sio Moore .Malcolm Smith would come in at Lb on the passing downs. Not to many teams are going to have success running on that front seven,

Ken Norton JR did a great job in Seattle developing some raw lb's. I'm very confident he can do the same in Oakland.

THe offense- the Raiders already helped Carr by upgrading the offense line, Signing two Te's Lee Smith( pure blocking Te) and eventually Te Jermaine Gresham ( another good blocker who is nice receiver as well - just waiting for him to recover from back surgery)

Derek Carr was a different Qb with a running game. The offense will be uptempo offense and will be a lot what he did at Fresno St- going to spread out a defense where impossible for a defense to put eight man in the box.( whether it's two Tightends and Two Wr's)

I really like Derek Carr, but Raiders are 3rd best team in their division...Broncos are the Broncos again next year, Chiefs fell off a bit, but I'll take Andy Reid to bring em back and definitely out coach a still-too-inexperienced Raiders....Raiders are climbing out of their Black Hole (no pun intended) but still are a year or two away and definitely need Peyton to retire before the come-back is complete.

Plus, their fans are an embarrassment to adulthood.

Luck is going to overwhelm the Jets secondary? With what receivers? Not to mention the Colts o-line is trash; Sheldon and Coples will be in Luck's face every other play.

Yeah I feel the same way, I really think we can and will win this game. It's hard for me to say for sure cause I need to get a feel for how the team will play under Bowles, but I really think our D can get in Luck's face with our secondary locking down Hilton and Johnson (Cro usually plays Johnson well and Revis can take Hilton).

The Colts D isn't anything special, and if you watched their games against the Pats last year you know they're soft upfront and can be run on. Get Ivory in a groove, some play action to our outside guys and Cooper (hopefully) and we got all the makings of a Monday Night upset just like when we beat Atlanta a couple years ago.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yeah I feel the same way, I really think we can and will win this game. It's hard for me to say for sure cause I need to get a feel for how the team will play under Bowles, but I really think our D can get in Luck's face with our secondary locking down Hilton and Johnson (Cro usually plays Johnson well and Revis can take Hilton).

The Colts D isn't anything special, and if you watched their games against the Pats last year you know they're soft upfront and can be run on. Get Ivory in a groove, some play action to our outside guys and Cooper (hopefully) and we got all the makings of a Monday Night upset just like when we beat Atlanta a couple years ago.

Count me in!!!!....Our defense is going to really damn good. Im not afraid of Brady, Luck,Peyton or anyone else with this D.

Big question is how much our offense will contribute.

Same here. The Jets are a nightmare matchup for the Colts. The Jets Dline is going to overpower that O-Line every play all day.

Jets will sweep Buffalo and Miami. D and run game too strong for those punks. Will drop two close ones to NE, with a Coples hit ending Tom Brady's career much like Mo Lewis did Bledsoe. He will get flagged and fined but will be a hero in my eyes for the rest of his life. Jets will beat Washington and the Giants who aren't sh^t. That gives them 6 wins. Oakland is 7, Jacksonville is 8, Cleveland is 9 and Houston is 10. Jets offense is going to be much better this season whether the Jets draft a WR or RB - I hope they get both. So look out PatsFanTx who is probably posting from the prison library after jerking off to his Tom Brady FatHead.

Jets will sweep Buffalo and Miami. D and run game too strong for those punks. Will drop two close ones to NE, with a Coples hit ending Tom Brady's career much like Mo Lewis did Bledsoe. He will get flagged and fined but will be a hero in my eyes for the rest of his life. Jets will beat Washington and the Giants who aren't sh^t. That gives them 6 wins. Oakland is 7, Jacksonville is 8, Cleveland is 9 and Houston is 10. Jets offense is going to be much better this season whether the Jets draft a WR or RB - I hope they get both. So look out PatsFanTx who is probably posting from the prison library after jerking off to his Tom Brady FatHead.

That's a funny post, especially the Jets sweeping the Bills and Phins.

Enjoy your off-season optimism because September will be right around the corner.

Archived