Cheaters release Tim Wright

Dcat

You know... the Tampa Bay TE for whom they traded their 6-time pro bowl guard, Logan Mankins.  Yet another brilliant move by the master cheater.  Not.

Yep.  Can you imagine how much better their season would have turned out if they'd had Mankins?  They might have actually won the Super Bowl!

(In other words: Somehow, I don't think Belichik is regretting any of last season's personnel moves)

Yep.  Can you imagine how much better their season would have turned out if they'd had Mankins?  They might have actually won the Super Bowl!

(In other words: Somehow, I don't think Belichik is regretting any of last season's personnel moves)

without cheating?  I doubt it.  Never would have got that far.

Good thing they had those deflated balls.

Sign this beast mess with New England 

So done with that mentality jw12-they did it with Mangini, Ryan tried it too and nothing changed-not worth it-worry about the Jets not about what the Cheats are doing. That's the mentality I'm hoping for from this new regime

Because losing a TE and a OL helps the Pats how?

Wright has 1 more SB ring than Mankins despite all of the game altering cheating supposedly going on during both of their tenures. Wright + Flowers + cap savings + not having to watch Mankins get abused by Michael Bennett = great deal for the Patriots.

Sudfeld injury is serious then.

Absolutely Bowles basically said it was without actually saying it.  Definitely trying to grab Wright cuz Sudfeld is probably out for at least half the year.  He got an MRI done a day or 2 ago but no words on what the analysis is

Absolutely Bowles basically said it was without actually saying it. Definitely trying to grab Wright cuz Sudfeld is probably out for at least half the year. He got an MRI done a day or 2 ago but no words on what the analysis is

all because Pryor feels like a pussy for his horrible season in which he hit NO ONE. His determination to feel better about himself by knocking a teammate out in OTA's is pretty sad.

Absolutely Bowles basically said it was without actually saying it.  Definitely trying to grab Wright cuz Sudfeld is probably out for at least half the year.  He got an MRI done a day or 2 ago but no words on what the analysis is

We would have seen something by now, what did Bowles say about it?

That's odd he didn't even get a chance in training camp on a 90 man roster.....they must really be happy with Who man and Chandler behind Gronk.

Thank God Belichick doesn't have a top personal man working for him, otherwise he'd win more often then he already does.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The Jets should have signed Wright he's a good pass catching Tight End and he is a local player from Rutgers. The Jets actually need a good pass catching tight end.

He was never available to sign. The Bucs put in a waiver claim.  AFAIK, the Bucs should have been first in line with waiver claims, so I don't think we ever had an opportunity.

He was never available to sign. The Bucs put in a waiver claim.  AFAIK, the Bucs should have been first in line with waiver claims, so I don't think we ever had an opportunity.

Cimini just said we put in a claim and were next in line after the Bucs

The Jets should have signed Wright he's a good pass catching Tight End and he is a local player from Rutgers. The Jets actually need a good pass catching tight end.

He's not really a TE, but a big WR. I would sign him, but it's not a great loss.

The best part of this is that the Pats traded Mankins for him last year, and all the trolls talked about what a genius little Bill was.

Cimini just said we put in a claim and were next in line after the Bucs

I wonder if Tampa wants to hold him or offer him up.  If Tampa is #1 on the waiver list it is theoretically possible that they picked him up to trade, particularly to the AFC East.  Pats might prefer not dealing with the Jets to a conditional 7th or whatever.  That is how we ended up trading for Kevin O'Connell from the Lions when the Pats cut him.

He's not really a TE, but a big WR. I would sign him, but it's not a great loss.

The best part of this is that the Pats traded Mankins for him last year, and all the trolls talked about what a genius little Bill was.

Pretty sure he got one of those big ugly rings.

I think he's more like 2002 Chad Pennington Jr.  We'll find out soon enough. 

I'm sure they have him on a "supplement" program just like Brady.

Remember Brady was Pennington Jr when he came out of Michigan.

1 year later and he's bigger, stronger faster.

Never seen a guy double his arm strength in a year before.

I wonder if Tampa wants to hold him or offer him up.  If Tampa is #1 on the waiver list it is theoretically possible that they picked him up to trade, particularly to the AFC East.  Pats might prefer not dealing with the Jets to a conditional 7th or whatever.  That is how we ended up trading for Kevin O'Connell from the Lions when the Pats cut him.

Pretty sure he got one of those big ugly rings.

So did the Deflator...I mean the guy on a diet that Brady never heard of.

all because Pryor feels like a pussy for his horrible season in which he hit NO ONE. His determination to feel better about himself by knocking a teammate out in OTA's is pretty

The problem with that is Pryor probably wasn't even aiming for Sudfield!

I agree we could use him and he's an upgrade over Cumberland but he was on waivers and the bucs were ahead of us. Nothing we can do about it

Archived