FireJohnIdzik.com hires another banner plane (MERGED)

JETSfaninNE

i wouldve liked it better if tyson just went and told matt that tom brady is a cheater, bellichick is a cheater and that the superbowls all have asterisks. **** them and **** matt light also

Tyson must have mellowed out I remember when he used to wreck his hotel room and that was after a Jet win..LOL

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the chatter following the 2001 draft, Matt Light would have been a Jet if the Patriots hadn't traded up to get ahead of the Jets in Rd 2. In some ways, the Jets would have been a better fit for him -- he is obviously a very talkative, opinionated, guy and he never really got to spread his wings with the media under the repressive Belichick regime. He is apparently trying to make up now for lost time.

According to the chatter following the 2001 draft, Matt Light would have been a Jet if the Patriots hadn't traded up to get ahead of the Jets in Rd 2. In some ways, the Jets would have been a better fit for him -- he is obviously a very talkative, opinionated, guy and he never really got to spread his wings with the media under the repressive Belichick regime. He is apparently trying to make up now for lost time.

BB is so secretive we didn't even know he resigned as Jet HC until they found the napkin with his resignation on it.. :winking0001:

I have to believe he flew that banner because he believes, like almost all of us... that the team in Foxboro are a bunch of lying, cheating, shameless scumbags with zero integrity.

He "deflated" the situation with his "in good fun" approach but lacked the courage to say what he probably really feels.

I am truly appreciative that they took the necessary action to help get rid of Idziot, and think the Cheatriots banner was awesome. Really wish he would have stuck to his guns and hit 'em with everything.

Oh my god Light and Rauch are best friends and the hosts are losing it. This is seriously some classic sh*t.

Yeah great job by Tyson and I have to give kudos to Matt as well.  Matt genuinely seemed like he was getting on that call up pissy and sh*t and then realized that Tyson is a normal dude with no hateful agenda.  The losers in this interview are the immature hosts who were trying so hard to bait either one into a pissing match, going so far as to paraphrase incorrectly full sentences lol

I have to believe he flew that banner because he believes, like almost all of us... that the team in Foxboro are a bunch of lying, cheating, shameless scumbags with zero integrity.

He "deflated" the situation with his "in good fun" approach but lacked the courage to say what he probably really feels.

I am truly appreciative that they took the necessary action to help get rid of Idziot, and think the Cheatriots banner was awesome. Really wish he would have stuck to his guns and hit 'em with everything.

It would have served no purpose and would have ended with Tyson looking like an a$$hole.  Its exactly what they wanted him to do so they could attack him on specifics of the case and then constantly cut him off and make him look like he has to constantly go on the defensive.  Its a classic tactic that failed miserably with Tyson.  Way to go Tyson!

It would have served no purpose and would have ended with Tyson looking like an a$$hole. Its exactly what they wanted him to do so they could attack him on specifics of the case and then constantly cut him off and make him look like he has to constantly go on the defensive. Its a classic tactic that failed miserably with Tyson. Way to go Tyson!

I understand this... his approach made plenty of sense and you're probably right. It just felt so light-hearted and Jets fans contempt for their cheating is anything but.

A radio show in the New England area was probably the wrong arena to take them on. Hopefully a better forum presents itself to let them have it.

i wouldve liked it better if tyson just went and told matt that tom brady is a cheater, bellichick is a cheater and that the superbowls all have asterisks. **** them and **** matt light also

Me too.

It's called TACT. Civilized fans have it. Look it up and learn to apply it in the appropriate situations as Tyson did.

It would have served no purpose and would have ended with Tyson looking like an a$$hole.  Its exactly what they wanted him to do so they could attack him on specifics of the case and then constantly cut him off and make him look like he has to constantly go on the defensive.  Its a classic tactic that failed miserably with Tyson.  Way to go Tyson!

Exactly. Tyson: An intelligent Jets fan not falling for the trap as some of the more "patriotic" Jets posters here clearly state they would have in the same situation.

thankfully i could give a sh*t less what you think

Don't you just love it when someone proves your point for you?

:-)

PS - is there supposed to be a comma after $hit? Or give a $hit-less a new form of a double negative? Lol.

I was on the field yesterday at TC and some really highly respected national reporters were telling me how our prank singlehandedly changed the way that NFL fans across the country view Jets fans... They said we used to be among the most hated fan bases in football but we are now seen as a fun likable bunch.

Those guys on that radio interview emailed us afterwards sayig they hated the banner but it was hard to be mad at us after Tyson was on because we were so respectful.

We said we wanted to help change the way people view our fan base. Looks like it is working.

What reporters told you that? Pretty interesting.

Don't you just love it when someone proves your point for you?

:-)

PS - is there supposed to be a comma after $hit? Or give a $hit-less a new form of a double negative? Lol.

proves your point? lol whatever dude.

say whatever the hell you want about tact. he paid for a plane to fly a banner over the patriots practice field and then he got on the radio to say he think they are cheaters. then the hosts uyt matt light on, a member of the cheating organization and instead of sticking to his guns he tells the dude he respects him. i get it, maybe he was taken by surprise by them putting matt light on. i would have liked it if he told the guy, yeah i think you played for a team that cheats straight up. its obvkiously what he thinks or he wouldnt have wasted time and money to "tactfuly" fly a plane over their practice field with a banner calling them out as cheaters. give me a break and take your self righteous crap somewhere else because it doesnt phase me one bit

Exactly. Tyson: An intelligent Jets fan not falling for the trap as some of the more "patriotic" Jets posters here clearly state they would have in the same situation.

Tyson did a great job not being baited into a slap-fight, and he did it while not backing off like a fruit.

The victim mentality of the entire Boston fanbase is almost embarrassing. Considering all the success their teams have had over the past decade-plus, you'd think they'd have thicker skin. 

You would think.

I listen to Toucher and Rich when I miss my train and have to drive to work. They used to be "shock jocks" on a rock station, it's good old low-brow nincompoopery, and Fred Toucher is actually a Jets fan... Matt Light is a ginormous goon bitch.

Tyson did a great job not being baited into a slap-fight, and he did it while not backing off like a fruit.

This.

T&R want people to come on the air and embarrass themselves, so they can play soundbytes of it for the next 6 years. It's basically what happens here daily, but on the radio.

You would think.

I listen to Toucher and Rich when I miss my train and have to drive to work. They used to be "shock jocks" on a rock station, it's good old low-brow nincompoopery, and Fred Toucher is actually a Jets fan... Matt Light is a ginormous goon bitch.

Why would a Jets fan willingly partake in trying to make another Jet fan look foolish on a Cheatriot area radio station?

I was on the field yesterday at TC and some really highly respected national reporters were telling me how our prank singlehandedly changed the way that NFL fans across the country view Jets fans... They said we used to be among the most hated fan bases in football but we are now seen as a fun likable bunch.

Those guys on that radio interview emailed us afterwards sayig they hated the banner but it was hard to be mad at us after Tyson was on because we were so respectful.

We said we wanted to help change the way people view our fan base. Looks like it is working.

ifCzrLR.jpg

SAR I

Keep up the good work the dedication and effort is appreciated by many Jets fans there are always haters no matter what you do in life. 

Why would a Jets fan willingly partake in trying to make another Jet fan look foolish on a Cheatriot area radio station?

It's his job.

Are you actually this naive?

I may get flagged for this comment, but if you have ever read its prior posts throughout this forum, it is PAINFULLY obvious the answer to your question is YES. GROSSLY AND ABSOLUTELY YES!

According to that entity, Sheldon is getting the death penalty and will never play another down in the United States ever again.

Archived