More things change.....

CanadaSteve

BTW if there was someone who knows how to do it, there is a great GIF of Kyle Wilson getting burned as the Saints CB vs SF from Vice Sports

Please enjoy this GIF of a Saints CB not having any idea where the ball is.

JESUS SoFla!!!!   That is the most unaware I've ever seen a CB in my life. Thank everything there is to thank that he is no longer a Jet. 

That is Hilarious! 

Watched the Big Boaster's post game presser.

Looked like his usual bluster was all gone, good bye and replaced by anger at the questions and questioners I don't remember hearing at his Jets pressers even after bad losses last season.

One word snapped answers, throwing his hands up in disgust at a legit question about him saying he never heard of Dion Lewis all last week. I guess he didn't enjoy having to publicly eat his words and swallow his big bluster act

Is Marone still out there?

Yeah he is, who's offensive position coach's unit  do you think SMACKED AROUND Suh today?!?!?!

JAGS' O Line CRUSHED Miami's VAUNTED D- Line picked by NFL experts to crush the league, who to thank Jacksonville?

Dougy Marrone!!!!!!!!!!

It is weird that every year it seems that Miami seems to be the pundits' darling.  "This is the year they are going to break through," sort of thing.  And it seems like every year they disappoint.  Although there is plenty of time left.  But I don't think I've heard one "expert" pick the Jets to finish above Miami this year.

Archived