Win two free Jets tickets -- Courtesy of NRG Energy

Maxman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still time for those who have not entered.

tebow-praying-circle-seahawks.jpg?w=512&

"Please Lord, let no other fans enter the NRG JetNation Philadelphia Eagles New York Jets ticket contest so that thy needy and humble servant, SAR, can receive them as he so rightly deserves, his other tickets having sold on StubHub for 2x face value.  Amen."

--Timothy Tebow

SAR I

tebow-praying-circle-seahawks.jpg?w=512&

"Please Lord, let no other fans enter the NRG JetNation Philadelphia Eagles New York Jets ticket contest so that thy needy and humble servant, SAR, can receive them as he so rightly deserves, his other tickets having sold on StubHub for 2x face value.  Amen."

--Timothy Tebow

SAR I

SAR I you sold the Eagles game tickets?  Shame on you where is your confidence in your team. 

I will be happy to take you to a football game, Natalie.  PM me.

SAR I

Aren't you a happily married man always seem to be horning up other females.

SAR I you sold the Eagles game tickets?  Shame on you where is your confidence in your team. 

I have 4 seats and other members of my family have soccer commitments.  My son and I will be there with bells on.

Aren't you a happily married man always seem to be horning up other females.

Shh.  You're going to ruin my chances at the NRG grand prize due to their morality clause.

SAR I

t_26768_051.jpg

As we are less than two hours from a winner, I submit that only fans who can state the significance of this particular photo be in consideration for the NRG Eagles at Jets ticket sweepstakes.

SAR I

Johnny Mitchell had the best game of his career vs the eagles.  Are you predicting the same for Cumberland on Sunday? 

t_26768_051.jpg

As we are less than two hours from a winner, I submit that only fans who can state the significance of this particular photo be in consideration for the NRG Eagles at Jets ticket sweepstakes.

SAR I

Of course I know the significance of this picture. It's the gayest a Jet had ever looked in a photograph until returning hero Mark Sanchez found a pair of white jeans he liked.

Johnny Mitchell had the best game of his career vs the eagles.  Are you predicting the same for Cumberland on Sunday? 

LOL, no, Cumby doesn't have it in him.  That game was the closest the Jets came to beating the Eagles, we had a 21-0 lead with Esiason and Mitchell having a career day before bad things happened.

Of course I know the significance of this picture. It's the gayest a Jet had ever looked in a photograph until returning hero Mark Sanchez found a pair of white jeans he liked.

Wrong answer.  You should be eliminated from the NRG Ticket Contest on the grounds that you do not know your Jets/Eagles history.

SAR I

Archived