### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weak performance.

No running game to speak of, at all, without Ivory.  Powell is cut material at everything but pass blocking.

OwusuEnunwhatever his name is is horrible, as is Kerley, same old same old at WR, can't get open to save their lives.

Marshall as much harm (stupid fumble for 7, allowed off-both-his-hands-INT) as help.

And Fitz IS Pennington (which we kninda knew).  Long balls, lol, no.  Dink and dunk, yes.  Sometimes.

As Is aid, this is a game the SOJ lose despite playing a pretty pathetic Eagles team, and the SOJ lost for the SOJ reasons.

More things change....

I don't know. I saw a number of open guys throughout the game and the ball was checked down or thrown into coverage elsewhere instead.

Was far from the only reason for the loss, but the receivers weren't covered all game. Not by a long shot.

that's fitz' scouting report.  he is aggressive and takes foolish chances.  this was a tall order for him.  the book is out on this team now.  load the box, ignore the deep game, and jump everything underneath.  if decker and marshall weren't so damned big, this offense would have no chance

Weak performance.

No running game to speak of, at all, without Ivory.  Powell is cut material at everything but pass blocking.

OwusuEnunwhatever his name is is horrible, as is Kerley, same old same old at WR, can't get open to save their lives.

Marshall as much harm (stupid fumble for 7, allowed off-both-his-hands-INT) as help.

And Fitz IS Pennington (which we kninda knew).  Long balls, lol, no.  Dink and dunk, yes.  Sometimes.

As Is aid, this is a game the SOJ lose despite playing a pretty pathetic Eagles team, and the SOJ lost for the SOJ reasons.

More things change....

SOJ team loses 44-0

Weak performance.

More things change....

Pretty much but I saw Powell making something out of nothing over and over again...especially with the check downs.

I'm not judging on this game alone...barely winning games when you create 5 turnovers was a telling sign.  This game was telling.  If they dont win the turnover battle or have to play a clean game, the Jets will lose.  

Funny, I don't remember all the we're not as good as I thought posts before today.  I don't remember all the warnings or the posts saying the record and play was bad and the wins were meaningless.  

And trying to say that turnovers don't mean a thing and arent part of the game as part of reasoning why the team isn't as good as its record is silly 

For all the nonsense if not for god awful play from Fitz we win this game today.  

Weak performance.

More things change....

i dont agree on marshall. him and revis were the 2 best players on the team today. what happend to our incredibly good, amazing defensive line? i think they jay have pressured bradford once

Funny, I don't remember all the we're not as good as I thought posts before today.  I don't remember all the warnings or the posts saying the record and play was bad and the wins were meaningless.  

And trying to say that turnovers don't mean a thing and arent part of the game as part of reasoning why the team isn't as good as its record is silly 

My posts are out there.  You can find them.  I've said it plenty of times throughout the week I'm not sure what this team will look like when they have to play a clean game or are even/lose the turnover battle because of the offense. 

Weak performance.

More things change....

Your last line says it all.

SOJF crying because just losing a game isnt enough, has to be something more at work.  Need to spew over and over again those 3 letters 

i dont agree on marshall. him and revis were the 2 best players on the team today. what happend to our incredibly good, amazing defensive line? i think they jay have pressured bradford once

Your agreement isn't required to validate simple facts, he cost us 3-14 points today.

Yes, he played well otherwise, and I'm glad to have him.

But he cost us 3-14 points in a 7 point loss.

Dumbass pitch fumble is inexcusable, and cost us 7 points.

He weak fearful "nope, you can have it, just don't hit me" INT off both his hands cost us, at that field position, either 3 (minimum) or 7 (quite possible).

My posts are out there.  You can find them.  I've said it plenty of times throughout the week I'm not sure what this team will look like when they have to play a clean game or are even/lose the turnover battle because of the offense. 

I'm not sure what they will look like is a far cry from condemning them for a bad first half of football. 

Your agreement isn't required to validate simple facts, he cost us 3-14 points today.

He weak fearful "nope, you can have it, just don't hit me" INT off both his hands cost us, at that field position, either 3 (minimum) or 7 (quite possible).

our biggest concern is complete lack of outside pressure ... period

that's fitz' scouting report.  he is aggressive and takes foolish chances.  this was a tall order for him.  the book is out on this team now.  load the box, ignore the deep game, and jump everything underneath.  if decker and marshall weren't so damned big, this offense would have no chance

The real Ryan Fitzpatrick showed up today main reason he's been with 5 teams in 6 years. DAMMIT 

I'm not sure what they will look like is a far cry from condemning them for a bad first half of football. 

The offense was bad all game.  Just like the offense was bad all game last week.  Just fortunately last week they responded with a timely scoring drive.  

This is the first knock again Bowles.  Big one too.  Shoulda switched to Geno.  Dumb@ss.

Because you know how much of the gameplan Geno was given and could execute after sitting out and know that he would be able to add anything to the game.

well the pitch back was stupid. but there was no guarantee we score anything there. the throw off his hands was a sh*tty throw. fitzpatrick cost us the game. the d-line cost us the game. special teams cost us the game. coples cost us the game. harris cost us the game. alot of people had a part in this. marshall was probably the lone bright spot on offense for this team.

Archived