Pats Solder out for the year

LockeJET

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Indy's "D" can't take advantage of this, because they suck!!

Good news for the Jets game if the refs will f#/%^in' call those "rub" or pick plays Edelman and Gronk run constantly. Had a few called against them in Dallas.... hope that continues.

They did have a few of those called but they run it every single play and just take the odds that the refs wont catch or call everyone of them. 

I'm just dreaming over overload blitzes and Sheldon breaking Brady's neck!!!!

They did have a few of those called but they run it every single play and just take the odds that the refs wont catch or call everyone of them. 

Jets brought him into the league...I've been waiting for us to take him out of the league for a long time...

You'd like to think that Goodell would make it known to the refs that NE should be penalized on every play as payback for them cutting his

d! (K off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think this impacts them less than it would other teams. Brady could throw this 7 yard passes if the other team was counting to 3 Mississippi. But this will hurt them in the running game. Not that they need it much.

All of this is such bullsh*t, they have 3 rookies playing & they just keep rolling & holding every play, Dbs holding, LBs holding, running pick plays 90% of the time it's a HUGE F*CKING scam carefully crafted by BB & that f*cking Ernie Adams guy.

if Refs call it 3 times but they do it 90% of the time Bradys good enough to compensate for the lost yardage. This sh*ts taught. It started vs Manning in the home playoff games when they would hold on every play on defense, hit the WRs after the ball passed or when they were on the ground (a Bruschi specialty).

It got so bad Polian went to the league to complain & that's when the 5 yard rule was actually reinforced again. The league has to grow some balls & call everything they see even if it ruins the game. The issue is the refs are trained to keep games moving, after all there's another game on at 4:00 or 60 minutes needs to start.

With Solder gone & all those rookies if our defense can't get near Brady this whole f*cking league is a huge FARCE.

After Dallas was getting to them Pats went with heavy runs and fast releases. I wanna see how we deal with that. This is a significant injury but they do a great job of coaching up the 2nd stringers with the other teams playbook, and hgh.

it will be interesting because all our CBs have no problem playing press man to disrupt timing.  Dallas doesn't have that luxury.  There were also times revis switched to Landry in the slot, wouldn't be shocked to see that again in key 3rd down packages.  Will be fun to watch.

Hate to break it to you guys (kind of don't) but it's a meaningful lost but not that significant. To everyone's knowledge he was on Greg Hardy's side, which Hardy recorded 5 sacks. He (solder) didn't return the sec. half, the pats rookie lineman came in as a replacement and Hardy only got one knocked down on Brady.

Hate to break it to you guys (kind of don't) but it's a meaningful lost but not that significant. To everyone's knowledge he was on Greg Hardy's side, which Hardy recorded 5 sacks. He (solder) didn't return the sec. half, the pats rookie lineman came in as a replacement and Hardy only got one knocked down on Brady.

Who turned on the twat signal?

funny-batman-dangling_zps2b52fa47.gif

Technically they're worse.

But the past has shown that unless Brady goes down they'll adapt and continue winning.  It sucks but i'm fairly resigned that we won't win the division until brady retires which by the looks of it won't be for another 3.5 seasons.

Which past is that? The 2008 past when Brady went down and the pats still adapted and continued winning?

Yea, cheating will do that for you. All of these injuries are meaningless.

The only true injury that could hurt that team and show them for the farce they are is an injury to Gronk. He is head and shoulders the best player on that team, and without him, the pats offense can't move. Opposing defenses would tee off on the run, blitz the sh*t out of Brady on dropbacks, and flood the short/intermediate passing zones with 6 DBs- knowing that Brady's mid to long range throws are absolutely sh*t without Gronk's 8000ft catch radius. Also, those WRs won't be as open without Gronk demanding double and sometimes triple teams. 

Torn bicep

I knew it!  During the Pats game this past week they showed him and Brady on the sidelines and Solder was showing brady his arm and pointing to his bicep.  Right away I thought 'torn bicep tendon' because my brother had that injury and your bicep kind of rolls up into a ball. The commentators were as usual gabbing about something totally unrelated.

you nailed it, bellie figures the odds that the refs wont call it every play, just like he teaches his DB's to bump and chuck past 5 yds every play. Having brady get his neck snapped like a turkey would be effen xmas in my house

On Sirius today there were like 3 Cheatriot fans that wanted to discuss the Cheatriots upcoming perfect season as they have no "difficult" games left yet

The Cheatriots have the best HC in the NFL and arguably the best QB, and that is very difficult to match up with when you combine that with institutionalized cheating at all levels. They correctly believe that if they cheat on every play they will not be called often enough for it to not provide a huge advantage in the game.

On Sirius today there were like 3 Cheatriot fans that wanted to discuss the Cheatriots upcoming perfect season as they have no "difficult" games left yet

The Cheatriots have the best HC in the NFL and arguably the best QB, and that is very difficult to match up with when you combine that with institutionalized cheating at all levels. They correctly believe that if they cheat on every play they will not be called often enough for it to not provide a huge advantage in the game.

the deflategate nonsense has put a huge chip on their shoulders

Which past is that? The 2008 past when Brady went down and the pats still adapted and continued winning?

Yea, cheating will do that for you. All of these injuries are meaningless.

The only true injury that could hurt that team and show them for the farce they are is an injury to Gronk. He is head and shoulders the best player on that team, and without him, the pats offense can't move. Opposing defenses would tee off on the run, blitz the sh*t out of Brady on dropbacks, and flood the short/intermediate passing zones with 6 DBs- knowing that Brady's mid to long range throws are absolutely sh*t without Gronk's 8000ft catch radius. Also, those WRs won't be as open without Gronk demanding double and sometimes triple teams. 

I am amazed that a guy like him, who had so many injuries in the past, has stayed on the field the last year and a half. Something's gotta give.

Projecting ^^^

I love being me, Sally. I'm ******* awesome.

I read this and couldn't help not to think your in the mirror everyday like that daily affirmation  skit from SNL...

wrlwzp.png

"cause i'm good enough"

"i'm smart enough"

"and doggonit people like me!"

sure lil buddy, stay positive!

Archived