Jags beating Bills in London

jags are bad, I bet this game gets close.  I don't know how you come back with hogan as one of you main targets tho

I bet the jags win 33-30

And then Rex will point to his team's 2nd half performance in a "road" game as something positive, say "we're gonna fix it", then take his team to Dave & Buster's to celebrate the bye.

• Upvote 1

And then Rex will point to his team's 2nd half performance in a "road" game as something positive, say "we're gonna fix it", then take his team to Dave & Buster's to celebrate the bye.

lol.  don't forget its all on him and he was out-coached and he loves his team because they will fight you

• Upvote 1

I have not watched a lot of the Bills this year because I have been enjoying being free from having to watch Rex again, but things I am noticing:

1. Players are giving up on plays. Regularly. Particularly WRs and any pass rushers that even sniff they might be out of the play.

2. The linebackers look clueless.

3. A pick-6. Who would have thought?

It's almost like I've seen this all before.

• Upvote 1

You're seeing why JAC is 1-5.  They can't close, they are ushering BUF back into the game.

JAC comes out and has a 10 minute drive then doesn't give the ball once to Yeldon on

the goal line.  Then instead of going up 3 scores they go for it and are stopped.  Now they

are allowing an awful QB to drive 99 yards and maybe seeing their lead down to 7