Cowboys still VERY alive for the playoffs if they beat the Jets

jetscrazey

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&13=51410014&14=15455411&15=50104454&16=40140104

Cowboys should be up for this game.  I went through it, and literally the toughest roadblock in the entire process is Dallas beating the Jets.  Everything else is entirely plausible.  They will still have something to play for and have very winnable games after the Jets game against the Bills and Redskins.  The Giants have the Panthers, Vikings, and Eagles.  The Eagles have Arizona, Washington, and the Giants.  The Redskins have Buffalo, Philly, and Dallas.  All those out-of-division games for NYG, PHI, and WAS are easily loseable and anyone can beat anyone in this cesspool of a division.

right now the Cowboys only strong point is they can play decent defense. They have a decent running game as of late but that's our strong point stopping the run. They simply do not match up well against us and Dez Bryant is about to go full retard at any time.

Big if! The Cowboys are catching one of the hottest teams in football that is running on all cylinders paving their way to a playoff birth.

They have a lot to worry about with them New York Jets. Their season ends on Saturday!

Their season ended when Weeden took over the QB duties. Half the Cowboys fans want Romo gone and without Romo, the Cowboys are no mo. If that game isn't a walk in the park for us, we should mail it in like the Cowboys offense has.

The NFC East is so pathetic

I would feel sick to my stomach if somehow the Jets go 11-5 and miss the playoffs while Giants get in with a 7-9 record

... and if a team that just gave up 50+ points to Jacksonville gets there as AFC South winners.

Wonder if they'd put up a banner for that one??

Would help us a bit if the Jints won tonight. 

I'm not rooting for the Giants, period.  As far as it is possible right now, we control our own destiny.  It's not like we need them to knock off one of our seed rivals.  F the Giants; we'll handle our own business w/o them :)

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&13=51410014&14=15455411&15=50104454&16=40140104

Cowboys should be up for this game.  I went through it, and literally the toughest roadblock in the entire process is Dallas beating the Jets.  Everything else is entirely plausible.  They will still have something to play for and have very winnable games after the Jets game against the Bills and Redskins.  The Giants have the Panthers, Vikings, and Eagles.  The Eagles have Arizona, Washington, and the Giants.  The Redskins have Buffalo, Philly, and Dallas.  All those out-of-division games for NYG, PHI, and WAS are easily loseable and anyone can beat anyone in this cesspool of a division.

If the Giants win tonight, they would all be 6-7. Dallas is 4-9, two games back. Psychologically, that's a big hurdle, even in this division with 3 to play. I would root for the Giants tonight

Big if! The Cowboys are catching one of the hottest teams in football that is running on all cylinders paving their way to a playoff birth.

They have a lot to worry about with them New York Jets. Their season ends on Saturday!

one of the hottest teams in football that just played the softest 3 defenses in the league, this game will not be as easy 

Jets aren't sleeping on anyone right now. If your worried. I think we saw it in the Dolphin game and it's carried over since.... Not one moment has it looked like they have lost focus, the jets players and coaches know 11-5 is the best chance they have to get them in. 

Cowboys are a tough road game. They know it...

If the Giants win tonight, they would all be 6-7. Dallas is 4-9, two games back. Psychologically, that's a big hurdle, even in this division with 3 to play. I would root for the Giants tonight

The jints are playing the fish tonight, of course I'm rooting for the jints. I wouldn't root for the fish if they were playing ISIS. 

Jets aren't sleeping on anyone right now. If your worried. I think we saw it in the Dolphin game and it's carried over since.... Not one moment has it looked like they have lost focus, the jets players and coaches know 11-5 is the best chance they have to get them in. 

Cowboys are a tough road game. They know it...

what about the Giant game for about 55 minutes?

Are you kidding?  Take a gander at the Dallas Morning News this morning...  it's a eulogy.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys

they won which was great but they did not play well most of that game.  If you see the quote I was responding to you will understand why I wrote what I wrote.

I understand what you are saying, but at the end of the day, they still pulled it together. I think his thought about the Jets not letting up since the MIami game is fair.

I understand what you are saying, but at the end of the day, they still pulled it together. I think his thought about the Jets not letting up since the MIami game is fair.

but we did let up, we needed a miraculous comeback to beat an inferior team in OT.  I will take it, you take wins any way you can get them.  I think pulling out wins like that really help the confidence of a team but they did sleepwalk through the majority of that game.

Archived