Is everyone enjoying the snow? (off topic)

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The south Jersey people(Cape May, Sea Isle, LBI) are getting a bad storm surge, worse than Sandy. That's terrible. Will take 25 inches of the white crap over that any day.

NYC has cancelled the flood watch for ROckaway, SI and Coney, so so far only so crappy. Shoveled 5 times,each of the sons did a tour,and it's as if nobody shoveled at all. 

45 min into shoveling. Maybe a third of the way through if I'm lucky.  Break time.  Keep thinking I have to avoid a heart attack.  Can't die before seeing a Jet SB victory.

You'll see it no matter what. Heaven picks up all channels ... the best seat in the house.

Did anyone besides Larz wax his toboggan?

Is Vernon Valley // Great Gorge still functioning?

remember the old red flexible flyers ?  we used to get those rails good and waxed and do dangerous things if the snow was right they were awesome.  good for 70's ideas like sledding down the middle of the road

my kids talked me into going on one of those new fangled plastic deals today and I almost crushed it with my weight, lol

remember the old red flexible flyers ?  we used to get those rails good and waxed and do dangerous things if the snow was right they were awesome.  good for 70's ideas like sledding down the middle of the road

my kids talked me into going on one of those new fangled plastic deals today and I almost crushed it with my weight, lol

Those Flexible Flyers were fantastic, precise handling. We had all sizes. Our toboggan got split head-on in a tree. Pretty lame and hard to steer. Those plastic disc things were fast, scary, and deadly if lots of trees. 

We're not sure if the show is going to be cancelled or postponed. If it's cancelled, we're trying to go to the Wednesday show. 

Bruce is offering this for free

The Sunday, Jan. 24 show at Madison Square Garden in New York City was postponed due to the blizzard. A new date has not been announced yet.

The Chicago show includes a complete performance of the 1980 album "The River," "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)," and tribute performance of "Take It Easy" for the late Glenn Frey. Visit live.brucespringsteen.net for the download. The free offer lasts until Tuesday, Jan. 26.

Archived