Broncos matched CJ deal

LockeJET

54 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Miller is better but w/ the way Miami used him in the past Anderson will likely be better than Miller was and is much cheaper.  he averaged almost 5 YPC w/ no threat of a pass game this season.

Disagree with you about Anderson being better than Miller. I followed Anderson pretty intently this last season as, unfortunately, he was my first RB I chose in fantasy. Anderson was constantly injured, had little to no burst and was overall a disappointment to Denver. They questioned if he prepared well enough over the offseason given his breakout the year prior. Granted, he played better down the stretch (when his toe and ankle finally healed), but for the most part of the season he was outplayed by Ronnie Hillman. 

Yes, he had a 4.7 ypc but that still only amounted to about 50 yards/game because he was only getting about 10 handoffs per game. He still needs to prove he can handle an increase in workload without getting the injury bug. 

2 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

ehhh I don't love CJ Anderson was kinda happy that the Dolphins were willing to throw all that money his way.

me too.  Oh well.  Tannenbaum has lots of time to ruin the team even more than he already has.

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Don't the Dolphins have the 8th pick now due to the Philly trade?What's that guy's name from Ohio State, Zeke something?

Tannenbaum traded DOWN from #8 to #13.  

so Zeke will possibly be there, but not definitely.  They better have a plan B for a RB.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Good point. They could probably get a decent RB in rd 2.But it is something to consider .

one of the rumors in Philly is that the Eagles traded up to #8 precisely to get Zeke.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/03/14/after-trade-with-dolphins-eagles-say-big-drop-in-talent-from-top-10/

No trade in the NFL is going to happen unless both sides think they’re getting a decent deal, and the Eagles are letting it be known why the dealt with the Dolphins last week.

Eagles GM Howie Roseman tells Sports Illustrated’s Peter King that the depth in the draft — or lack thereof — motivated him to move from No. 13 to No. 8, sending the Dolphins linebacker Kiko Alonso and cornerback Byron Maxwell in the process.

“In the past few drafts, often we’d be picking lower in the first round, and we’d just miss out on a guy we had targeted,” Roseman said. “This year we felt there was a big drop-off after 10 players, so I talked to people about trying to move into the top 10.”

Speculation is that the Eagles might target Ohio State’s Ezekiel Elliott to fill their running back needs.

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

so which would be worse for the Fins, signing CKzeroK, or Arian Always Injured Foster?

Why not both - the opposing teams would have to game plan for them BOTH being ineffective! Imagine the difficulties that would present. :D

Archived