Jets \ Eagles: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god we didn't draft Goff!  Last two possessions he dropped the snap and lost it, followed it by an interception on a screen pass.  Some guys might take the bridge if we had drafted him with a top two pick.  With that kind of performance the Rams will probably cut him tomorrow.  Should we bring him in for a look?

Just now, dbatesman said:

I feel sorry for Hackenberg having to deal with these fans. If only he could do what Dak Prescott does and bathe, Elizabeth Bathory-like, in the adoration of his many admirers and thus absorb their life force

To be fair, Jerry Jones was wise to surround Dak with a David Koresh-like cult in an attempt to elevate his serotonin levels at all hours of the day.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It hasnt worked in 47 years we need to throw big money at a free agent franchise QB if one is available 

And the quality FA QBs that are let lose are? 

Happens all the time.  Why just react, why not think it through.  Start with he's a rookie. 

Just now, Joejet said:

Thank god we didn't draft Goff!  Last two possessions he dropped the snap and lost it, followed it by an interception on a screen pass.  Some guys might take the bridge if we had drafted him with a top two pick.  With that kind of performance the Rams will probably cut him tomorrow.  Should we bring him in for a look?

Goff is from California and knows better than to come around these parts.

I don't care if he is a rookie with limited reps. He looks dreadful. Could he even make a high school varsity team? This team better hope that Fitz doesn't get hurt because Geno stinks, who knows if Petty is going to be here, and the only thing that Hack can do is hand the ball off. Oof.

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Hey..... I have friends who sell insurance.  Not kind to them. 

LOL no insult to the athletic ability of the insurance sales force, just getting ready to watch the Browns (of all teams) cut all decent veteran players for the chance to rebuild with the best QB in the 2017 draft and they are not even trying to hide it

The Browns were the only team keeping me sane as a Jets fan

Archived