I'll go first...

Bugg

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

Hired because our HC is defense oriented. Guy was out of the NFL for a good reason; he's a loser. 2 1st and goal inside the 5, with the OL brutalizing the Bengals running outside the tackles, and then this dunderhead decides to go to his exotic calls in the back of the playbook.

The hire last year should have been to a hotshot NFL or college assistant to take no prisoners hard ass pedal to the metal. instead we got an OC who thinks Abe Gibron and Hank Stram still work the sidelines.  

Gailey is a beeper salesman in an iphone world, an old retread, get'em next week, golly, we tried hard . Either Bowles demotes or dumps him altogether. I understand he called plays last year that often worked for Fitz, but we saw a lot of the same last year .Because Bowles is gonna lose his job very soon after another game or 2 like this. DISGRACEFUL. AWFUL. GARBAGE. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

Hired because our HC is defense oriented. Guy was out of the NFL for a good reason; he's a loser. 2 1st and goal inside the 5, with the OL brutalizing the Bengals running outside the tackles, and then this dunderhead decides to go to his exotic calls in the back of the playbook.

The hire last year should have been to a hotshot NFL or college assistant to take no prisoners hard ass pedal to the metal. instead we got an OC who thinks Abe Gibron and Hank Stram still work the sidelines.  

Gailey is a beeper salesman in an iphone world, an old retread, get'em next week, golly, we tried hard . Either Bowles demotes or dumps him altogether. I understand he called plays last year that often worked for Fitz, but we saw a lot of the same last year .Because Bowles is gonna lose his job very soon after another game or 2 like this. DISGRACEFUL. AWFUL. GARBAGE. 

We scored 22 points. OUr kicker missed 4 points. They won by one point. That's all.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

He is probably the best OC we have had in a long time. Who would you hire after you fire Gaily week 1?

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

Nope, Chan will be fine.  Same way Marshall will be fine.  Fitz will be fine.  And Folks will be fine.

Like it or not, they're the best we have available.  

The Pass D on the other hand, it's going to be a loooooong year of watching Revis, Skrine and Co. get burned early, often and regularly.

Plain and simple, when they ran outside the tackles, they could not be stopped. Suddenly down by the goal, it's time to call empty backfields, QB sneak, runS up the middle(AT THE ONE APRT OF THE CINCY D THAT IS ALL WORLD), fades, throw the ball all around. IDIOTIC. UNACCEPTABLE. LOSER. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Plain and simple, when they ran outside the tackles, they could not be stopped. Suddenly down by the goal, it's time to call empty backfields, QB sneak, runS up the middle(AT THE ONE APRT OF THE CINCY D THAT IS ALL WORLD), fades, throw the ball all around. IDIOTIC. UNACCEPTABLE. LOSER. 

Cant do that when the defensive players are crowded up near the line of scrimmage in the red zone

10 minutes ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

Been saying this for a whole year already. You can't play a 4 receiver set 90% of the game. Only one team ever won the Super Bowl doing this. That was the St. Louis Rams and they had Curt Warner as QB and Marshall Folk as RB and two great receivers.  Two RBS active in game is stupid and it cost them not having a receiving TE.  

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

One thing that I hate is when you need a yard you don't turn and hand off to a back four yards deep. You run QB sneak and get a push from your backs. Shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Yet the Jets ALWAYS hand off to a back on short yardage. Even the Pats use Brady on QB sneaks with one yard to gain. Get smart Gailey and stop thinking your already a genius.

The offense, if the Kicker does his job, puts up 26 points against one of the best teams in the league and instead the kicker blows it and we lose by one, with basically no fault on anyone other than him.  So what's the proposed solution?  Fire the best offensive coach we've had in almost 2 decades. 

Genius.

Pure. F*cking. Genius.

10 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Actually, we needed 26 . The offense and the defense led us to a potential victory and the special teams  decided we didn't need this game .

To be fair to the rest of the unit, only the kicker screwed up. The coverage, returns, and punting were spectacular.  Hands down the most improved part of the team. 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

To be fair to the rest of the unit, only the kicker screwed up. The coverage, returns, and punting were spectacular.  Hands down the most improved part of the team. 

I dunno. It wasn't Folk's job to block, nomsayin?

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

FIRE CHAN GAILEY.

I don't think he called a good game today at all but he's better than we have had in like well ...ever other than maybe Charlie Weiss who I think did a great Job in 98

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Sometimes, I think they were too agressive. First Red Zone trip, they should have run it at least once. INstead 3 passes and missed FG.

Told all preseason the OL was big and nasty. And today at times off tackle, wide, with Mangold or a G pulling and Forte or Powell getting to the safeties and corners, they were. At a loss why they got away from that and got all fancy pants down by the goal line. Don't understand it at all.

Just now, Bugg said:

Told all preseason the OL was big and nasty. And today at times off tackle, wide, with Mangold or a G pulling and Forte or Powell getting to the safeties and corners, they were. At a loss why they got away from that and got all fancy pants down by the goal line. Don't understand it at all.

Well that was only on the first drive. The next two they tried to run

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I dunno. It wasn't Folk's job to block, nomsayin?

I had to rewind it to notice it at first, but he kicked that ball way too low.  Especially considering how close to the goal line we were.  Multiple guys mentioned it on twitter and I had to see it again to make sure, but ultimately that's what caused the kick to be tipped. He ripped an absolute line drive when he should have put more a lot more air under it.

Hey, it's one bad day for him.  I'm not gonna turn on Folk.  He's earned that.  That said, I can't absolve him either.  The line drive blocked kick and the XP shank were very bad and very costly today.  Even IF we give the line the blame, you just can't shank an XP like that.  We're in OT with something as simple as that going through the uprights.

Archived