Circus Has Camped In BUF

KRL

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

LMAOOOO.  Might as well try it.  Rex could spin that into Rob knowing what it takes to build defenses so he knows how to dismantle them too.

Finally an OC that Rex can trust to have his back in a fight.

Can't wait. They just need some elephants, and dancing bears...well they have the dancing bears. 

Maybe its me, but when I watch the Bills play I see alot of talented players that I actually like.  They are strong, physical and nasty.   And they had alot of players out last night, and the Jets still barely beat them.

Like the Jets, they have QB issues.

So their GM is not doing a half bad job.  Rex is a defensive genius but is a nepotist and very immature. If they could beat a 10-6 twice, it was they who should have made the playoffs.  I think Rex is on his way to being quickly done in Buffalo.  

4 minutes ago, varjet said:

Maybe its me, but when I watch the Bills play I see alot of talented players that I actually like.  They are strong, physical and nasty.   And they had alot of players out last night, and the Jets still barely beat them.

Like the Jets, they have QB issues.

So their GM is not doing a half bad job.  Rex is a defensive genius but is a nepotist and very immature. If they could beat a 10-6 twice, it was they who should have made the playoffs.  I think Rex is on his way to being quickly done in Buffalo.  

Huh? They just got manhandled last night. There GM is awful. No depth at all and that was before the Dareus suspension and Ragland injury. The right side of the offensive line is below average. They have no #2 WR. They're paying Clay top 5 TE money and he's not even in the top 15.  Drafted EJ I the first round. Traded for McCoy then gave him an absurd contract. Other than that Whaley has done a great job.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Rex and Rob will be out of the NFL soon and selling encyclopedias door to door. 

I think they still give him another year, he has a built in excuse with the suspensions and now with the OC firing. At least I hope so.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/16/ryan-pushes-everything-middle-table-firing-roman/

Archived