Sunday Games thread

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Can't steal that one from Al Davis and who wants to. Let's just kick ass on a regular basis and win games. 

That is what I wanted to say but can't say kick butt phrase in a regular basis. 

In truth I'm having fun.  I look at KC and I really really think that we can beat them and Seattle. 

36 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

That is what I wanted to say but can't say kick butt phrase in a regular basis. 

In truth I'm having fun.  I look at KC and I really really think that we can beat them and Seattle. 

The other great Raiders slogan is "Committment To Excellence." I love both of them but dislike the team and the Raiders culture.  Now if the Raiders do end up going to Vegas. Sounds like something Al would do. 

26 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Bradford isn't BAD, it's just that he's not a difference maker and he's NEVER healthy. AND YET, the guy gets traded for PREMIUM picks ('16 2nd rounder by Eagles, '17 1st Rounder by Vikes).  Don't get it. 

You don't get it, Bradford when healthy is a beast.

17 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea!

That elusive #6 Wild Card playoff spot.

The Pats are headed towards 2 and 2.

Then Brady comes back, tries to do too much and pulls his 40 year old hammy.

Welcome to 9 and 7. And the battle for the wild card.

The division belongs to the Jets.

The Pats are headed towards 2 and 2.

Then Brady comes back, tries to do too much and pulls his 40 year old hammy.

Welcome to 9 and 7. And the battle for the wild card.

The division belongs to the Jets.

Too many beers sitting in the RV tonight?

Pats will easily win 12-13 games like they do every year.

16 hours ago, rillo said:

I've seen like 3 excessive celebration flags today and a couple of taughting flags. Refs are ridiculous with it. 

They should throw more flags . Just play the game and stop acting like overpaid imbeciles on steroids after making a tackle!!!

They should throw more holding flags and less of some other penalties.  Also I'm going to say something I could never imagine me saying just a few years ago.....

I'd like to see them go to college ball rules for RI.  15 yards and automatic 1st down rather than a spot foul.

6 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Too many beers sitting in the RV tonight?

Pats will easily win 12-13 games like they do every year.

I don't drink.

And Brady's hamstrings aren't getting any younger. Just saying. He will come back and isn't going to have the same kind of season. I think they still squeak out 9 wins this year before the wheels completely fall off next year.

Archived