Bowles & Macc can't fool Jet fans anymore

Jetster

So now we're 1-3, I knew unless we held Seattle to FGs no way this offense with Fitz was going to score enough to beat the Seahawks.

Anything they say from here on in will obviously just be coach/teamspeak. You guys know the drill, Bowles will " stay the course", "we gotta play better", blah, blah, blah.

Its time for the all in rebuild & the youngster show after this year. David Harris?, see ya, Darelle "I'm collecting my paycheck from you idiots" Revis, dump him & eat the money. Revis has ZERO FIRE left for the game & he's not part of this teams future, I don't even want to look at Fitz anymore, Mangold? Take a paycut or your out too. 

Dump Bowles, he's got zero personality & obviously can't coach defense unless he has pro bowlers at every level. It's time for the Jets to go on the offensive, with an offensive coach. I'd like to see them give Josh McDaniel another chance. Unfortunately for Macc, Petty is hurt so he's gonna lose valuable learning time, Macc needs to find out if Bryce can play. Plus it would be nice to get Petty playing with these young kids, Anderson, Peake, J. Marshall to see how they mesh, and play offense 15-20 yards further down the field than Fitz can do.

We NEED to have a HORRIBLE season. We need an EMPTY SEATS FOR THE LAST 6 home games type of season. I'm so disappointed in Bowles, I thought he had the pedigree playing for Joe Gibbs, coaching under Parcells & Ariens. HE STINKS! He coaches with BBs for balls. 4th & 3 today, punts,lol? How many times did he think we'd get over the 50 today. It amazes me the coaches that have no feel for the game.

Oh, there goes another TE running a drag route wide open. Bubble screens? Who the hell knows how to stop them? Obviously not the NY Jets. I'm checking out this year until they go to Petty. I'll just check in to see who's at QB before the games & if it's Fitz, take a run, go to lunch with my wife, enjoy my Sundays. I refuse to let the Jets ruin my Sundays without SOMETHING to look forward to. And I won't.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left at 14-3 and went to the gym. I told you guys this was going to happen. From the first quarter and a half that I saw this was no contest at all. We were absolutely overmatched at every position in every facet.

Where was ASJ today? I think this CS is handicapped I really do. The Seahawks signed CJ spiller yesterday or Thursday whatever the f**k and he played really well today, what we could not get ASJ up to speed in a week? I just do not get it.

Does anyone seriously think we will win in Pit or Ari? 1-3 is lights out, 1-5 is lights out, season over, Fitz Jet career over and time to play Petty or Hack.

I am totally disinterested and disgusted. My football season is over in the first week of October.

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

So now we're 1-3, I knew unless we held Seattle to FGs no way this offense with Fitz was going to score enough to beat the Seahawks.

Anything they say from here on in will obviously just be coach/teamspeak. You guys know the drill, Bowles will " stay the course", "we gotta play better", blah, blah, blah.

Its time for the all in rebuild & the youngster show after this year. David Harris?, see ya, Darelle "I'm collecting my paycheck from you idiots" Revis, dump him & eat the money. Revis has ZERO FIRE left for the game & he's not part of this teams future, I don't even want to look at Fitz anymore, Mangold? Take a paycut or your out too. 

Dump Bowles, he's got zero personality & obviously can't coach defense unless he has pro bowlers at every level. It's time for the Jets to go on the offensive, with an offensive coach. I'd like to see them give Josh McDaniel another chance. Unfortunately for Macc, Petty is hurt so he's gonna lose valuable learning time, Macc needs to find out if Bryce can play. Plus it would be nice to get Petty playing with these young kids, Anderson, Peake, J. Marshall to see how they mesh, and play offense 15-20 yards further down the field than Fitz can do.

We NEED to have a HORRIBLE season. We need an EMPTY SEATS FOR THE LAST 6 home games type of season. I'm so disappointed in Bowles, I thought he had the pedigree playing for Joe Gibbs, coaching under Parcells & Ariens. HE STINKS! He coaches with BBs for balls. 4th & 3 today, punts,lol? How many times did he think we'd get over the 50 today. It amazes me the coaches that have no feel for the game.

Oh, there goes another TE running a drag route wide open. Bubble screens? Who the hell knows how to stop them? Obviously not the NY Jets. I'm checking out this year until they go to Petty. I'll just check in to see who's at QB before the games & if it's Fitz, take a run, go to lunch with my wife, enjoy my Sundays. I refuse to let the Jets ruin my Sundays without SOMETHING to look forward to. And I won't.

You were fooled?  Maybe you were expecting a SB? I think most of us HOPED for a winning season and MAYBE playoffs.

4 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I left at 14-3 and went to the gym. I told you guys this was going to happen. From the first quarter and a half that I saw this was no contest at all. We were absolutely overmatched at every position in every facet.

Where was ASJ today? I think this CS is handicapped I really do. The Seahawks signed CJ spiller yesterday or Thursday whatever the f**k and he played really well today, what we could not get ASJ up to speed in a week? I just do not get it.

Does anyone seriously think we will win in Pit or Ari? 1-3 is lights out, 1-5 is lights out, season over, Fitz Jet career over and time to play Petty or Hack.

I am totally disinterested and disgusted. My football season is over in the first week of October.

Smart man.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Revis is playing with a bunch of scrubs Gilchrist Skrine Williams all suck Pryor not ready to quit on him 

Maccagnan gave Gilchrist and Skrine about 300% their retail value to come here and the head coach is supposedly a defensive backs guru. 

Just now, BigRy56 said:

With a bum hammy now can you imagine what Antonio Brown is about to do on Sunday? We better triple cover that man.

Revis will fake an injury to preserve Canton. He's playing his way out of it right now. Talib two picks already today btw. Sherman had two too. Writers notice this stuff....Revis for all the cash doesnt make big plays.

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Maccagnan's a boob. Bowles might be too. Really excited for us to ride that soft second-half schedule to a 7-9 season so we can get the 13th pick and take a right tackle.

"Well, we liked some of the quarterbacks, but we felt that [Nebraska right tackle] Clint Brockermeyerson was just too good a value at that spot. He can help us right away."

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

You were fooled?  Maybe you were expecting a SB? I think most of us HOPED for a winning season and MAYBE playoffs.

I wasn't expecting much from Fitz but I was expecting a LOT MORE from this defense, especially with the money we spent & draft picks used on the D along with bringing in a defensive coach.

Either our entire defense is filled with stupid morons or Bowles can't coach for sh*t. Could be both.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

He's surrounded by scrubs 

You really like to make excuses about 'some' football players performance...you know, like they're 'surrounded by scrubs'.

Sometimes, the level of performance you see is really indicative of that persons ability and interest and not who 'surrounds' them.

Revis is clearly not the Darelle we had previously...but maybe it's who surrounds him.  Doubt it.

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

You really like to make excuses about 'some' football players performance...you know, like they're 'surrounded by scrubs'.

Sometimes, the level of performance you see is really indicative of that persons ability and interest and not who 'surrounds' them.

Revis is clearly not the Darelle we had previously...but maybe it's who surrounds him.  Doubt it.

Our secondary sucks they get beat like a drum week after week Revis isn't the problem watch film 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Maccagnan gave Gilchrist and Skrine about 300% their retail value to come here and the head coach is supposedly a defensive backs guru. 

Maybe he's doing some genius level "breaking them down then build them back up". The breaking down part looks awesome at the moment. Todd Bowles, super genius.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Our secondary sucks they get beat like a drum week after week Revis isn't the problem watch film 

Watch film?  Christ, I watched the game.

And to say Revis 'isn't the problem' is asinine...he is definitely PART of the problem at the very least, because he ain't the Revis of old...someone that can be 'left on an island' anymore.  And for $16 million, he is not providing an even acceptable return on salary cap investment.

'You sit and rail that Fitz ain't worth $12 mill, well, I;m here to tell ya that Revis sin't worth $16 mill anymore either....and he plays at a position where he is being paid at the TOP of the salary cap scale, not at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

And to say Revis 'isn't the problem' is asinine...he is definitely PART of the problem at the very least, because he ain't the Revis of old...someone that can be 'left on an island' anymore.  And for $16 million, he is not providing an even acceptable return on salary cap investment.

'You sit and rail that Fitz ain't worth $12 mill, well, I;m here to tell ya that Revis sin't worth $16 mill anymore either....and he plays at a position where he is being paid at the TOP of the salary cap scale, not at the bottom.

What about Gilchrist he misses coverage fails to pick up coverage and disappears all the damn time 

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Maccagnan's a boob. Bowles might be too. Really excited for us to ride that soft second-half schedule to a 7-9 season so we can get the 13th pick and take a right tackle.

Here we go. Best GM the Jets have had in a decade and fans want to run him out of town.

1 hour ago, greenwave81 said:

Watching Sherman and Talib come down with picks while Revis struts around pretending to tackle someone is quite infuriating.

3 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Your football season ended when the Jets gave in to Fitztragic, some of us knew, others did not.  This doesn't hurt so much for me as it does others because I completely expected this sh*t show.

The Seahawks didn't sign someone fresh out of jail. Comparing the two signings shows you really do just not get it. 

We are grooming him. He's not ready. 

Archived