WHOSE HEAD ROLLS?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. WHOSE HEAD ROLLS?

• Fitzpatrick
    • Todd Bowles
    • Chan Gailey
    • Kacy Rodgers
    • Maccagnan

I always hated Bowles face. But in some way, I wanted to believe he was this stoic football guy who had it all figured out. Now I think he is just an idiot who lacks a single clue. He is more suited to post nonsense here like JoeWily12 than he is to lead any group of anything anywhere, ever.

11 minutes ago, pointman said:

I always hated Bowles face. But in some way, I wanted to believe he was this stoic football guy who had it all figured out. Now I think he is just an idiot who lacks a single clue. He is more suited to post nonsense here like JoeWily12 than he is to lead any group of anything anywhere, ever.

lol I was so right bout Bowles. Your stubbornness to see the light really got you far 

after 10-6 in year 1 I figured Bowles would be here for a while.   

I still thinks he makes it another year, especially if he can get a couple of wins and Petty shows some promise.   I'm not sure that he survives 2-14 though.   If the Jets go QB at the top of the draft next year you really need a HC with an offensive background.  

Listen, realistically this Jets roster stinks.  To think that Buster Skrine is a starting CB is absurd.  We have no pass rushers and no LBs.  MAC had two years to address the OL and has done nothing - Clady was simply a replacement for DBrick.  No speed on offense.  Counting on THREE undrafted rookies at WR  REALLY? MAC gets way too much credit...he has done a very MEH job.     

Bowles is a terrible head coach.  Fitzpatrick is a joke of a QB, always has been..

We have a legit shot at 2-14 and a overall #1 pick in a year where there are no franchise QBs coming out. 

44 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

You should have included nobody as a choice in your poll as well since there is no accountability for anything in Jetloserland. You know they will not do anything except "Try to get better and fix the mistakes".

Then you dont vote.

Bowles bad coach! Bad offensive coordinator, I felt love for Fitz was unwarranted! I think it's because geno stinks! Am I nuts for saying play petty see if he can play if not give hack last 2games to, play! I personally like petty! What are jets accomplishing playing Fitz? Something u have to roll the dice! Play in preparation for next season. 1 more thing hire offensive minded coach! This 1950s offense is getting old

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The wheels were falling off for herman edwards in 2002 and he went to penninton which saved his job and the season.  What will bowles do.

What I was thinking! Petty reminds me of Pennington with a, howitzer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Mecca said:

Bowles is lost out there man. Fitz should've been pulled in the Seattle game.

Totally agree, but I think its Mac and possibly Woody who want Fitz as long as possible since they paid him 12 mil. Hopefully he is pulled in the Ravens game and is replaced by Geno/ Petty. I believe they are waiting for Petty to get ready then he will take over.

10 hours ago, pointman said:

Yeah. He should have gone with Geno at halftime with the game still in the balance. Bowles lacks ball$ and is slow to comprehend that his job is slowly slipping away. Mac's job just got a whole lot more difficult becuase the guys he paid out the big bucks to aren't even showing up. Fitz is God awful and has anyone seen Mo Wilkerson lately? Plus, what is Bowles doing putting Richardson at ILB? Jon Gruden pointed out that was the reason Johnson was able to get the corner and score on that 58 yard run. Bowles is in WAY over his head. Even if the Jets put on a run in the second half it should be pointed out that they cannot beat playoff caliber teams. Yeah, they may squeak past the Browns, Fins and maybe the Rams but that's about it. I am so disgusted I can't stand it.

58 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'd be pretty shocked if there was a change on the coaching staff/front office. Fitz is clearly the first change to be made.

Even though MOST OTHER teams WOULD be making changes not our Jets. Oh no, they will stubbornly stick with underacheiving players who are getting paid WAY more than they deserve. I would clean house from the HC on down after this season and let Maccanan hire his own HC. The Jets need to develop a system that will work under any conditions because right now the loss of Eric Decker has dismantled the entire offense. 

5 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Even though MOST OTHER teams WOULD be making changes not our Jets. Oh no, they will stubbornly stick with underacheiving players who are getting paid WAY more than they deserve. I would clean house from the HC on down after this season and let Maccanan hire his own HC. The Jets need to develop a system that will work under any conditions because right now the loss of Eric Decker has dismantled the entire offense. 

I agree with what your saying but who would you like to see brought in as a HC?

Archived