Tom Cable

jmat321

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

He allegedly punched an assistant coach and broke his jaw. He's also been accused of domestic violence.

Yea, he's a turd. It would be like bringing Rex back. 

Loud low-life coach is too loud, too low-life. Hire quiet, reserved coach. Reserved coach is too reserved. Hire loud low-life coach. Round and round we go... our fans are pathetically predictable.

41 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

He allegedly punched an assistant coach and broke his jaw. He's also been accused of domestic violence.

That should help him relate to 90pct of the players in the NFL. 

I want a young/dynamic offensive mind. No more defensive minded coaches that occasionally stop into the offensive meetings to see if anyone is sleeping. 

1 hour ago, jmat321 said:

I think he'd be the perfect replacement for Bowles.  Doing an excellent job with that makeshift Seattle Offensive line.  Has previous HCing experience in Oakland, many felt he should have never been fired.  

Why would anyone want Tom Cable .   He was so bad calling plays that they took that responsibility away from him, Hue Jackson with the same personnel improved that Raider offense immensely.        

For a coach who known as a good offense line coach, that Seattle offense line has been a disaster for years. 

18 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This would be a great idea if not for the fact that Todd Haley is a legitimate psychopath. 

In this market, he would not survive. Brad Childress is another option. HC experience and an offensive guy

There are not that many Offensive guys with previous head coaching experience other than Norv Turner. And I dont want to go near Norv Turner

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

In this market, he would not survive. Brad Childress is another option. HC experience and an offensive guy

There are not that many Offensive guys with previous head coaching experience other than Norv Turner. And I dont want to go near Norv Turner

Childress will do real well in NY. He cut Randy Moss midseason without consulting with the team and was fired at 3-7. 

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

Childress will do real well in NY. He cut Randy Moss midseason without consulting with the team and was fired at 3-7. 

Well what do you want/ Experience? Offensive coach? Both? 

This is another reason why Bowles should and will stay at least another year. There's nobody out there

Archived