Seriously, how spoiled are Patriot fans? Lol.

Jetster

When I saw that stat last night that the Cheaters have now won 86 games in a row at home when leading after 3 quarters it blew my mind! Plus they had only lost 2 games I believe when leading at the half since 2001 or some crazy sh*t like that?

OMG, is this group of bandwagoneers gonna be shell shocked in the near future. I was at a freinds house here in NH for the 1st Super Bowl vs the Giants, their son who was probably 9 years old, the kid saw an undefeated season, when they lost he ran up the stairs screaming at the top of his lungs, the kid was devastated, his parents had to run up there to console him. He hadn't seen them lose, he wasn't prepared,lol. 

Their record with Brady & Belichick is so proposterous it's unbelievable. This team should have won more than 1 Super Bowl in the last 12 years! Let's hope they get there again & Seattle is waiting. Russell Wilson & the boys are definitely looking for revenge from that last one they played. Without Gronk and Amendola, I see Edelman getting crushed a couple of times by Cam Chancellor. 

I also see Graham abusing them without Jamie Collins back there & very little pass rush. I believe Rawls was hurt for their 1st matchup too in Gillette where Wilson coasted without much trouble. We're getting closer now. We just need them to keep losing in the playoffs or in a Super Bowl. Macc needs to build towards 2018!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worry about my team, I don't concern myself with other teams.

The Jets are not competing for a championship.  What the Pats do is immaterial.  Worse, rooting against another team is sad, makes the fanbase look pathetic.  We have enough of that, thanks.

SAR I

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets are not competing for a championship.  What the Pats do is immaterial.  Worse, rooting against another team is sad, makes the fanbase look pathetic.  We have enough of that, thanks.

SAR I

Well I disagree, we ain't winning sh*t while Brady & BB are sitting up there. Unfortunately the Jets, Bills & Fins got the short straw when the Pats lucked out in the 6th round. 12 years of double digit wins IN A ROW! You can take every division in football, replace the worst team with the Cheaters & no one in their division is winning a Super Bowl, and teams that got to a Bowl wouldn't have.

Pats in the NFC east in 2007 and the Giants finish 8-8 guaranteed! Steelers? Lol! Brady f*cking OWNS THAT TEAM! Another team that wouldn't have got to a Super Bowl if the Pats were in their division. Denver? There isn't a football fan on this planet that thinks the Broncos would have won that playoff game last year if it was played in Gillette! 

I take pleasure in every Pats loss, no matter how few. And I'm certainly cheering against them ever winning another Bowl with Brady & Belichick. With home field in 2009 & 2010, the NY Jets may have won their 2nd Super Bowl, with the Pats in our division it was an impossibility because like Rex said, "we need some help". 

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Well I disagree, we ain't winning sh*t while Brady & BB are sitting up there. Unfortunately the Jets, Bills & Fins got the short straw when the Pats lucked out in the 6th round. 12 years of double digit wins IN A ROW! You can take every division in football, replace the worst team with the Cheaters & no one in their division is winning a Super Bowl, and teams that got to a Bowl wouldn't have.

Pats in the NFC east in 2007 and the Giants finish 8-8 guaranteed! Steelers? Lol! Brady f*cking OWNS THAT TEAM! Another team that wouldn't have got to a Super Bowl if the Pats were in their division. Denver? There isn't a football fan on this planet that thinks the Broncos would have won that playoff game last year if it was played in Gillette! 

I take pleasure in every Pats loss, no matter how few. And I'm certainly cheering against them ever winning another Bowl with Brady & Belichick. With home field in 2009 & 2010, the NY Jets may have won their 2nd Super Bowl, with the Pats in our division it was an impossibility because like Rex said, "we need some help". 

How sad the truth really is when put in these terms.

44 minutes ago, Jetster said:

you know what?  all of the other afc east teams could do the same things as the patsies.  it's not rocket scientry.  it's called preparation.  yeah you can argue they lucked into brady (not really because he did come from a big time program) but they are ready to play game and game out.  the bellichicken doesn't put up with on again off again players like sheldon no matter how talented they are.  and it's not just the bellichicken it's the whole organization.  when the jets or bills or doltfins emonstrate that same committment to winning then they too can be division champions.

7 minutes ago, rangerous said:

you know what?  all of the other afc east teams could do the same things as the patsies.  it's not rocket scientry.  it's called preparation.  yeah you can argue they lucked into brady (not really because he did come from a big time program) but they are ready to play game and game out.  the bellichicken doesn't put up with on again off again players like sheldon no matter how talented they are.  and it's not just the bellichicken it's the whole organization.  when the jets or bills or doltfins emonstrate that same committment to winning then they too can be division champions.

Are you serious? Do you think the Steelers are a good organization? You honestly believe that Bob Kraft has anything to do with this? Bill Belichick has 100% control over every decision made by that team. He's the most prepared coach in history & his record will prove it. Unfortunately for us he was also blessed with a QB that is as committed, determined & prepares as hard as him! Plus a QB who will go down as the BEST EVER and continues to offer a hometown discount so they can have better players around them, unlike Drew Brees who counts takes every penny so their defense blows!

We'll all be around hopefully for the post Brady/Belichick years & im fully certain that Bob Kraft won't look like some genius owner, lol.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Great post SAR I as a football fan I enjoy watching New England I wish the Jets could be as nearly successful. 

50 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The fans derisively cheer their kick return guy for taking a knee and a touch back after a couple of muffs.  The fair weather new generation of pats fans will jump ship the moment the team goes through any rough spot in the future.

oh please, we would do the same thing.  that being said, F the pats and F their spoiled fans

/signed bitter jets fan

19 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

oh please, we would do the same thing.  that being said, F the pats and F their spoiled fans

/signed bitter jets fan

Of course we would because that is a normal jet type of thing to have happen.  Most reasonable people would be a little more forgiving or laugh it off you walk through to the div title very single year, have a hof Qb and have almost everything go your way in most games.  This is not unusual for them, they have had games at home where the offense struggled (which happens about 1 every 100 home games) and the fans booed them off the field.  the jets have had many kick return issues the last few years and there is no chorus of boos.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Really?  I love rooting against players and teams I don't like. Almost as much as I like rooting for teams and players I do like. You should try it. Its actually really nice once you get into it.

5 minutes ago, j4jets said:

If you're talking about Brady n Belicheat, then I certainly hope not. 

have you seen any decline in Brady?  BB looks in good shape too.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really?  I love rooting against players and teams I don't like. Almost as much as I like rooting for teams and players I do like. You should try it. Its actually really nice once you get into it.

it's a lot of fun when that team loses, not so much when they win.

1 minute ago, nicg4360 said:

Peyton Manning looked all world around Brady's age....then reality hit and decline was huge.  Yea Brady looks great now but you can't fight off aging and he is on the cusp of what EVERY other quarterback comes up against. 

Brady is 39, Peyton was 39 last year year when he sucked and peyton began slowing down in his 38 year old season and it continued into 39.  Brady hasn't shown any signs of decline unfortunately.  age will eventually get to him and he didn't use HGH like Peyton but he is doing a heck of a job fighting off father time for now.

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Brady is 39, Peyton was 39 last year year when he sucked and peyton began slowing down in his 38 year old season and it continued into 39.  Brady hasn't shown any signs of decline unfortunately.  age will eventually get to him and he didn't use HGH like Peyton but he is doing a heck of a job fighting off father time for now.

It's all the bull semen

12 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

have you seen any decline in Brady?  BB looks in good shape too.

it's a lot of fun when that team loses, not so much when they win.

"3-4 coaches" means at least 6-8 years unless we churn coaches like the Browns churn losses. If you think Brady is playing for another 5+ years, you're insane. Manning didn't show any decline until his last 4 games of his second last year. And he won the league MVP the year before. 

5 minutes ago, j4jets said:

"3-4 coaches" means at least 6-8 years unless we churn coaches like the Browns churn losses. If you think Brady is playing for another 5+ years, you're insane. Manning didn't show any decline until his last 4 games of his second last year. And he won the league MVP the year before. 

I was joking w/ exaggeration.

Manning isn't Brady, he had 3 more years of wear and tear on his body and he won MVP in 2013 at 37, started to decline in 2014 at 38 and was crap in 2015 at 39.  Brady is going to win the MVP at age 39.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm with you big guy

Image result for haters gonna hate

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty much all we got as Jets fans.....

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It's just not how I'm built I guess.  Sure, when it means something in the standings I'll root as hard as I can for a Pat riots loss.  But when we're eliminated from contention and playing out the string, the Pats success or failure means nothing to me, they might as well not exist.

Perhaps it's all those decades of being a Yankees fan where I never had to resort to belittling the Red Sox to get my thrills; we just beat 'em on the field.

PS  Can you turn off the function that changes the word P-a-t-r-i-o-t-s to Cheaters?  That's a Mets move.

SAR I

39 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Manning isn't Brady, he had 3 more years of wear and tear on his body and he won MVP in 2013 at 37, started to decline in 2014 at 38 and was crap in 2015 at 39.  Brady is going to win the MVP at age 39.

Don't forget Manning's neck injury. That had a lot to do with his decline.

I'm not concerned with the pats "imminent" decline. I think it's pretty clear by now Kraft gets it. Get someone in there that knows what they are doing. I do not expect the next HOF QB, but i'm sure the pats will be fine in the future. The steelers have always been good to elite for decades now. I do not see why the pats couldn't be..seeing how the Rooneys and the krafts kind of run their franchises the same. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Are you serious? Do you think the Steelers are a good organization? You honestly believe that Bob Kraft has anything to do with this? Bill Belichick has 100% control over every decision made by that team. He's the most prepared coach in history & his record will prove it. Unfortunately for us he was also blessed with a QB that is as committed, determined & prepares as hard as him! Plus a QB who will go down as the BEST EVER and continues to offer a hometown discount so they can have better players around them, unlike Drew Brees who counts takes every penny so their defense blows!

We'll all be around hopefully for the post Brady/Belichick years & im fully certain that Bob Kraft won't look like some genius owner, lol.

yes i am as serious as a heart attack.  you seem to forget that, no matter what your issues are with kraft, he hired the bellichicken.  no other team was in line when he crazily stepped down from the jets.  steelers?  yes they are a good organization too as are the cowboys, seahawks and packers.  denver?  remains to be seen.  and brady's hometown discount isn't what you may think.  his salary is still 20.5M.

56 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I can see Brady playing at a high level next year and 'maybe' in 2018. He won't complete his 2019 season.

26 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Don't forget Manning's neck injury. That had a lot to do with his decline.

I'm not concerned with the pats "imminent" decline. I think it's pretty clear by now Kraft gets it. Get someone in there that knows what they are doing. I do not expect the next HOF QB, but i'm sure the pats will be fine in the future. The steelers have always been good to elite for decades now. I do not see why the pats couldn't be..seeing how the Rooneys and the krafts kind of run their franchises the same. 

good luck w/o Brady.  Kraft knows what he is doing so I don't think you'll see the Victor Kiam days again but to be this dominant for this long in the FA era is unheard of.

11 minutes ago, j4jets said:

I can see Brady playing at a high level next year and 'maybe' in 2018. He won't complete his 2019 season.

we'll see, I just want to see some signs of decline.

8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

good luck w/o Brady.  Kraft knows what he is doing so I don't think you'll see the Victor Kiam days again but to be this dominant for this long in the FA era is unheard of.

we'll see, I just want to see some signs of decline.

well I did say, i do not expect a HOF QB. But assuming they draft well why couldn't they be competitive. so, they did it a few years ago, they couldn't scout and draft another garoppolo 10 years from now?

that's enough to make you at least a playoff contender...(obviously need other parts) I'm just saying..the pats for the future dont need to rely on a drafting another HOF QB to still be competitive... if they have the right people in place.  (front office)

6 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

well I did say, i do not expect a HOF QB. But assuming they draft well why couldn't they be competitive. so, they did it a few years ago, they couldn't scout and draft another garoppolo 10 years from now?

that's enough to make you at least a playoff contender...(obviously need other parts) I'm just saying..the pats for the future dont need to rely on a drafting another HOF QB to still be competitive... if they have the right people in place.  (front office)

it's hard to find a franchise QB and they haven't drafted all that well, Brady allows them to make up for whatever mistakes they make.

Archived