What is Sheldon saying here? **GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

AFJF

22 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If this guy could shut it for a few months we may get more than a 4th rounder for his sorry ass.  As it is the team will 'have to keep him' because his offers will be a 6th rounder.

Honestly, I'm at the stage that I would just cut him. He appears to have a terrible attitude and the 8 million he is due next year are better allocated elsewhere. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Honestly, I'm at the stage that I would just cut him. He appears to have a terrible attitude and the 8 million he is due next year are better allocated elsewhere. 

Absolutely.  

Even if he didn't actually say "fu<k this game" (let's be honest, I have no idea what that dude said), a message needs to be sent.

The locker room vets have quit and dumping Sheldon will send a very clear signal.

10 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Agree. Who is going to give up a pick for this guy, his attitude, who is due $8M next yr and 1 more screw up away from 8-10 game suspension or whatever the next strike suspension is. 

I'd suspend him the remaining 2 games and cut him after the sb just so some other team can't claim him. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Absolutely.  

Even if he didn't actually say "fu<k this game" (let's be honest, I have no idea what that dude said), a message needs to be sent.

The locker room vets have quit and dumping Sheldon will send a very clear signal.

Todd Bowles seems to say fu>ck this game every week why isn't he fired.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It's pretty impressive how differently you can say the same thing over and over and over and over again. 

6 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Brutal. This is the ugliest Jets team I have ever witnessed. I have been a fan since '66. 

Wow you're old. 

9 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Brutal. This is the ugliest Jets team I have ever witnessed. I have been a fan since '66. 

No joke, I turned the game off midway through the second quarter.  The level of "football" was beyond pitiful.  Instead, I watched the beginning of "Meet the Parents", then fell asleep and woke up to the news.   Caught the "highlights" on the SNY post-game.  Thank God I didn't see all those boneheaded plays live.  Would most likely have had a stroke.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No joke, I turned the game off midway through the second quarter.  The level of "football" was beyond pitiful.  Instead, I watched the beginning of "Meet the Parents", then fell asleep and woke up to the news.   Caught the "highlights" on the SNY post-game.  Thank God I didn't see all those boneheaded plays live.  Would most likely have had a stroke.

Tough team watch agree. We need change here. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Tough team watch agree. We need change here. 

I can't remember when I have turned a game off, let alone that early.  All our games have no rhythm to them.  All just a bunch of disjointed plays with tons of players on both sides of the ball playing out of position and making mistakes.  This season has become a cluster fuk beyond recognition.  On so many levels, Bowles and Mcc must be held accountable and fired.

13 minutes ago, C Mart said:

You missed the Kotite years? Definitely most unlikeable but then again there wasn't social media 20 yrs ago. 

I kept up with the franchise even while on Active Duty. Funny my fave player on those teams wore 29 just like now?

Just now, munchmemory said:

I can't remember when I have turned a game off, let alone that early.  All our games have no rhythm to them.  All just a bunch of disjointed plays with tons of players on both sides of the ball playing out of position.  This season has become a cluster fuk beyond recognition.  On so many levels, Bowles and Mcc must be held accountable and fired.

Totally agree on Macc and Bowles getting fired or nothing changes. The QB fiasco was enough for me why draft a guy in round 2 if he's not NFL ready. Everything is a mess here. 

Woody Johnson needs to wake the hell up and clean house. 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Todd Bowles pressers are worse than what Sheldon is saying by far. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Todd Bowles I agree. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Totally agree on Macc and Bowles getting fired or nothing changes. The QB fiasco was enough for me why draft a guy in round 2 if he's not NFL ready. Everything is a mess here. 

Woody Johnson needs to wake the hell up and clean house. 

He sucks as a head coach. 

Mo and Sheldon are involved in some type of protest towards Todd Bowles and Kacy Rodgers its quite obvious. 

Discipline seems to be a major issue on this team lack of discipline causes all this and more and let me clue you all in on something that comes back on the head coach. 

This team is going nowhere fast with Todd Bowles as the head coach. 

It sounds to me like he said Todd Bowles is a ho and a bitch :D

Carl I mean what I say and as long as the Jets continue to play like sh*t and be the worst team in the NFL with the worst head coach. 

You have a problem.

Lots of reporters on twitter backing off the criticism of Sheldon, saying he's saying "Don't f*** with this guy", referring to Rontez, but I don't know that I've ever heard somebody use a "long-a" is in "game" to say the word "guy".  I'm sure he'd be getting his balls busted on a regular basis if he was saying stuff like "Every gay in this locker room has a lot of pride", when he does interviews.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Lots of reporters on twitter backing off the criticism of Sheldon, saying he's saying "Don't f*** with this guy", referring to Rontez, but I don't know that I've ever heard somebody use a "long-a" is in "game" to say the word "guy".  I'm sure he'd be getting his balls busted on a regular basis if he was saying stuff like "Every gay in this locker room has a lot of pride", when he does interviews.

Now this makes more sense.  Dude is trying for a contract.  It'd be foolish saying "phuck this game".  Plus, actions speak louder than words.  Sheldon probably hustles more than anyone else on the team.  

The guy routinely ends up 20+ yards downfield chasing after 200lb backs.  

We (fans and media) gotta take a chill pill and use some common sense.  Plus realize what it looks like analyzing social media BS.  Ha, it's like a bunch of teenage girls.

Just now, Mike135 said:

Now this makes more sense.  Dude is trying for a contract.  It'd be foolish saying "phuck this game".  Plus, actions speak louder than words.  Sheldon probably hustles more than anyone else on the team.  

The guy routinely ends up 20+ yards downfield chasing after 200lb backs.  

We (fans and media) gotta take a chill pill and use some common sense.  Plus realize what it looks like analyzing social media BS.  Ha, it's like a bunch of teenage girls.

I agree for the most part, but the only thing that bothers me here is that this is the type of stuff that gets out there and other teams see it.  It's not like he hasn't done enough to damage his trade value.  This is all fine and good if he's not sitting on a sack and a half after 14 games, but he is, and this is one more thing for teams to look at and think he's not worth anything more than a conditional 5th round pick...if that.

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Bingo.  What do all of them have to say now when I said to take a 3rd for him and run?

"Buh....buh...but he's worth a 1st?!?!"

"Buh...buh... we'll get a 3rd compensatory pick anyway!?!?"

No team is giving up more than a 3rd in a trade for him.  And no team is going to pay this POS enough money to warrant a 3rd round compensatory pick either.

time for sheldon to be moved for a bucket of footballs if necessary.  the guy is a huge cancer and the only reason to excercise his 5th year is to make it easier to trade him. it's too bad because he's got some serious talent.  but the game and the team depends on him being there every play and without distraction.

3 minutes ago, rangerous said:

the only bright thing is maybe the jets can trade him a team they won't have to play.  maybe the 49ers want him.

I wanna package him with a draft pick and get Sean Payton lmao. Maybe it can be done. They are an  NFC team so we won't see him much and the price for Payton isnt steep.

Vaya Con Dios, Sheldon, you overrated  POS. Good luck finding any NFL team who will write you a max money contract. But may be you can at least get one to pay you enough to go down to the kiosk at the mall to fix your screen, if you weren't a lazy worthless zero of a human being. 

Or in short, FVKC YOU!

Archived