Happy Birthday SAR I

pointman

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We've covered BMWs and Mark Sanchez but I feel like there should be at least one argument about PSLs in this thread in order to properly celebrate your day of birth.

Thank you TT2.

My PSL's are like a birthday present every September.

Outside of legitimate tragedies of course, being waitlisted from 1988-2002 was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through.  Being denied access to something I loved, forced to scrape Newsday every Friday for new classified listings, being a 17 year old white kid in the dark black underworld of parking lot scalpers thus never feeling safe enough to attempt to attend a night game, the bus of shame back to Port Authority after failing to score a ticket and missing the first half without so much as an AM radio to know what was happening.  People think I'm baiting when I say it, but Woody Johnson is the Abraham Lincoln of the 18,000 who were stuck on that list for decades.  He finally let us in the stadium legitimately.

SAR I

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thank you TT2.

My PSL's are like a birthday present every September.

Outside of legitimate tragedies of course, being waitlisted from 1988-2002 was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through.  Being denied access to something I loved, forced to scrape Newsday every Friday for new classified listings, being a 17 year old white kid in the dark black underworld of parking lot scalpers thus never feeling safe enough to attempt to attend a night game, the bus of shame back to Port Authority after failing to score a ticket and missing the first half without so much as an AM radio to know what was happening.  People think I'm baiting when I say it, but Woody Johnson is the Abraham Lincoln of the 18,000 who were stuck on that list for decades.  He finally let us in the stadium legitimately.

SAR I

SAR...I hope you at least have your PSL's in your IRA:D Happy Birthday, many more.

On 6/2/2017 at 11:40 PM, JetFaninMI said:

May Mark Sanchez marry into your family. YOUR wet dream birthday present.

Chicago drafts a QB (check)
Jets don't (check)
Sanchez gets injured (check)
McCown gets injured
Chicago cuts Sanchez
Jets sign Sanchez

We're halfway home.  McCown goes down, Mark is back in green where he belongs.

SAR I

Archived