Wrong

They are certainly no better.

No QB

RBS aging

Oline is VERY suspect

Probably just lost one of our WRs

No pass rushers

Suspect CBs.

Just about the only position on this whole team you can say is solid coming into next year is safety, that is it.

Just now, Beerfish said:

They are certainly no better.

No QB

RBS aging

Oline is VERY suspect

Probably just lost one of our WRs

No pass rushers

Suspect CBs.

Just about the only position on this whole team you can say is solid coming into next year is safety, that is it.

They went 5-11. Their record was 4-12.

5 is greater than 4. He shouldn’t have been so definitive

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

My problem is that why do people on the outside think we are better? And the answer can’t be they are all idiots.

That is the exact reason.  None of these people actually watch the jets game in and game out.  They just see a big picture, someone told them bowles is good so bowles is good and he acts like he is a good coach in interviews.

Someone told them our new safeties are near pro bowlers so they are.

They simply do not watch the team game in and game out to see the truth.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

That is the exact reason.  None of these people actually watch the jets game in and game out.  They just see a big picture, someone told them bowles is good so bowles is good and he acts like he is a good coach in interviews.

Someone told them our new safeties are near pro bowlers so they are.

They simply do not watch the team game in and game out to see the truth.

I agree but that could be said of Andy Reid and Mike Tomlin as well, given their performance in the postseason.

23 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Adams advised him to carry the condoms - leadership at its finest my friends.

Well, after Cromartie was here, good to see the Jets rookies symposium includes wise advice to stop by CVS or Walgreens before going out for a big night. 

Let me break this down clearly:
The man sat in the back of a police car and threatened to find out where the officer lived and rape his wife. Whether he meant it figuratively or literally is completely irrelevant. What's important is that he did that inside the car, after it was clear he was being booked, with the cop sitting in front of him. That is a completely different level of problems and therapy required.
If you think a grown adult can go to counseling for an offseason, and all of a sudden he's just magically cured from having a personality that allows him to act like that in public, I don't know what to tell you. That's a dude that shouldn't be privy to any sort of privilege or fame for a long, long, looooong time. Should he get some help? Absolutely. But he shouldn't be playing football and he certainly shouldn't be getting said help on the dime of paying fans.

Oh man, just think about all those molesters out there that have told you to “Go **** Yourself”. There’s no way to know if they really meant it and wanted to watch for their own pleasure or not so we should probably throw them in jail just in case since therapy clearly would never work for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm for dropping him..cutting.. more cap space.  Plus I liked what Hansen and Peake (before he got injured..) were doing and the potential they both bring...also Quincy Enunwa is coming back online now.  Both Robby and his agent were probably looking for a payday when the time came but he's not worth this.  He's lucky he didn't kill anyone running from the police at that speed (and for WHAT? Why was he running? Moron.. ) 

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

All you need to do is watch Anderson's antics on the field.   All season, his histrionics have bugged me. The kid is a punk.  Whether he can play is irrelevant.  Not the type of player one wants when you're building a team.  I'd move on.  Let him poison some other team.

Image result for amen gifs

10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I just wonder if Chiefs fans would say the same things we say about Bowles and it’s a bit of a case of “ the grass is greener..”

Todd, you gotta lay off the fanbase already & deal with your team...  THEY'RE A MESS  :/

Kirk C., if you sign quickly maybe you can get some reps in with Robbie before his case goes to trial. 

Only two of the seven charges are felonies Kirk, no big deal you should see the raw talent we have stuck on the bench behind our logjam at wide receiver.

NO NO NO. You dont get to shift blame on him or Bowles today. That is coddling of the highest order.
That's enabling. 

You must be like 15 yo...

When a team invests in a player....time, money, education...it behooves them to identify in that player THINGS THEY LACK....you know, like maturity, understanding, and yes, even basic parenting lessons...that Robby apparently had little of.

It ain’t ‘coddling’, it’s helping another human being be successful at life while being a good investment for your team as an asset.

Who knows what ‘direction’ ornlife coaching the Jets gave Robby...but if they tried and this was the response, they should can his ass now...or else they should realize Robby is going to take some more effort to normalize his behavior

3 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Speeding and acting like an idiot is excusable immature stuff that people can grow out of.

Getting in a fight at a music festival is immature stuff that people can grow out of.

Threatening to find a cop's wife and rape her? Yeah no. That's some deep psychological sh*t that simple aging does not cure.

Agreed.  Do an internal investigation and find out if this was really said.  If it was, then cut him that day.

34 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

You must be like 15 yo...

When a team invests in a player....time, money, education...it behooves them to identify in that player THINGS THEY LACK....you know, like maturity, understanding, and yes, even basic parenting lessons...that Robby apparently had little of.

It ain’t ‘coddling’, it’s helping another human being be successful at life while being a good investment for your team as an asset.

Who knows what ‘direction’ ornlife coaching the Jets gave Robby...but if they tried and this was the response, they should can his ass now...or else they should realize Robby is going to take some more effort to normalize his behavior

Agree with this 100%

Archived