Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’s the real MVP. I really appreciate how he never lies for the NFL . He tells it hoe it is at all times. It’s a breath of fresh air. I remember when we got robbed in the regular season..he straight up said without fear ..”THE JETS JUST GOT ROBBED.”

Ya he definitely isn’t a puppet. NFL is just a part time gig for him. He always has NY teams back.  I wish I could see metro area pat fans getting frustrated with how happy boomer is with pats losing ha. 

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

image.png

Patsies: "Hey, Ref, we're gonna give you a group thanks in the shower room tonight!"

Ref: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

Everything you need to know about the history of Tom Brady's New England Patriots in one single mother ****in' photo.

1 minute ago, Jet9 said:

I understand playing it safe and clock management, etc....but draw plays on 3rd and 10+ are bitch calls almost every time. 

Where were the early down runs though?  Bortles playing well but they shouldn't push their luck.  It's not a Bortles vs Brady shootout.  Run the ball and wear them down.

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Romo s such a Pats cheerleader 

You have this wrong.   Nantz has Brady's nuts so far in his mouth, not sure how he forms a sentence.

Romo is not a Pats lover.  Not at all.  I think resents them.  Just tries to balance it out once in awhile with a complement just because.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Where were the early down runs though?  Bortles playing well but they shouldn't push their luck.  It's not a Bortles vs Brady shootout.  Run the ball and wear them down.

OK. How about they wait until :01 on the play clock instead of :13 when they finally DO punt it. It's playing scared. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Big stop after big stop by this Jaguars defense.  Offense HAS to string some first downs together here.  All it takes is one deep ball by the Pats and this thing heads the Pats' way.  

Absolutely. Stopping them on D isn’t enough if you don’t score. They WILL come back if you don’t increase the lead.

Archived