Sam Darnold odds on favorite to win ROY

Philc1

He's not over here, it's Saquon favourite at +200 (2/1 our odds), and Sam is second at +400 (4/1). 

Sam was about +1200 last week before the Bridgwater trade. 

I haven't bet it (yet) but have bet on him to be the rookie with most passing yards, -110

Where is here ?????

He's not over here, it's Saquon favourite at +200 (2/1 our odds), and Sam is second at +400 (4/1). 
Sam was about +1200 last week before the Bridgwater trade. 
I haven't bet it (yet) but have bet on him to be the rookie with most passing yards, -110

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Where is here ?????

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apologies, it's the UK. I've been scoping out my season bets the last few days, hence me knowing the above. Most of them bets involve the Bills being rubbish!

1 minute ago, morny said:

Apologies, it's the UK. I've been scoping out my season bets the last few days, hence me knowing the above. Most of them bets involve the Bills being rubbish!

I'm feeling like the Dolphins are going to be a surprise over on wins this year.  I don't want to root for it though.

31 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm feeling like the Dolphins are going to be a surprise over on wins this year.  I don't want to root for it though.

Yeah? I've kind of avoided them in bets as I feel they're a bit of an unknown. 

The Bills though, I think i'm gonna back the unders win, them to start 0-4 and them in an accumulator with Seahawks and Raiders all on unders. 

If the Bills have a good season then I'm going to be well down!!!

2 minutes ago, morny said:

Yeah? I've kind of avoided them in bets as I feel they're a bit of an unknown. 

The Bills though, I think i'm gonna back the unders win, them to start 0-4 and them in an accumulator with Seahawks and Raiders all on unders. 

If the Bills have a good season then I'm going to be well down!!!

Don’t worry I think your bet is safe

55 minutes ago, Larz said:

Offense or defense? 

You know he can play linebacker and the Jets need a rusher 

Darnold may actually be the best Edge we have on the team.  Macc nailed QB and Edge all in one draft pick.

when’s the last time a player played both sides? Can Darnold kick field goals?

never bet on the Jets!

... made one mistake of betting against them 10-15 years ago  ... Was hoping they would still win but not cover the spread (won my bet when they lost the game)

the he whole game my heart & head were in a death match battle with each other

15 years later I'm still traumatized the ver the experience ?

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Tannehill stays healthy I think they will be better than advertised. I know they lost some key players but I wouldn't consider them an easy out. 

1 minute ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

If Tannehill stays healthy I think they will be better than advertised. I know they lost some key players but I wouldn't consider them an easy out. 

For us? Stop Drake, man up Tru on their best WR, win. With the type of assets we used to solidify this secondary, if Bowles/Rogers scheme can't stop Tannyhill & his band of Jags this team is in serious trouble! A 72 million dollar CB, a #1 CB from last year sliding to the #2 spot, 1st (6th overall) & 2nd round Safeties. A 7.25 million dollar slot CB in Skrine. 

Just now, Jetster said:

For us? Stop Drake, man up Tru on their best WR, win. With the type of assets we used to solidify this secondary, if Bowles/Rogers scheme can't stop Tannyhill & his band of Jags this team is in serious trouble! A 72 million dollar CB, a #1 CB from last year sliding to the #2 spot, 1st (6th overall) & 2nd round Safeties. A 7.25 million dollar slot CB in Skrine. 

Agreed. Rodgers and Bowles scare me more.

I haven't looked it up but it's hard for QBs to win ROY, if he does that will be great but I'd expect Barkley or someone else to get it.  I just want Sam to keep improving, we know there will be some games he looks like a vet and some games he looks like a rookie but I want to see him playing somewhat consistent by the end of the year and ready to take that leap in year 2.

17 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I haven't looked it up but it's hard for QBs to win ROY, if he does that will be great but I'd expect Barkley or someone else to get it.  I just want Sam to keep improving, we know there will be some games he looks like a vet and some games he looks like a rookie but I want to see him playing somewhat consistent by the end of the year and ready to take that leap in year 2.

If we go 8-8 or better and Sam statistically plays well he’s a lock

Archived