SUNDAY GAME THREAD - Around the NFL *Football is back!*

Patriot Killa

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

i knew i shouldnt of drafted barkley in the first, guess that what gettleman thinks right now lol (im sure he will be decent)

Barkley is what he is a guy that feasted on super long plays in college.  He had a lot of games like he is having now and then busts a 60 yarder.  but guess what in the nfl those plays are a lot fewer.  Though a decent player i still think he was the most overrated player in last years draft for where he was going to be picked.

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Mahomes I think is a little different because of Reid. Reid can make anyone a little better than what they are. Watson might as well be running the option. It would be more effective than trying to make him a pro style QB.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I agree as well. If anyone has a shot is Mahomes given his coach.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Browns came out in the 2nd half taking it to the Steelers right now

And Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown and Pittsburgh's offense is lifeless without Le'Veon Bell. 

There's a reason why Antonio Brown just stuck up for Le'Veon Bell and came to his defense despite O-Linemen attacking through the media. 

And it's because Brown himself understands the importance of Bell and how much better Le'Veon makes him look....

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

And Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown and Pittsburgh's offense is lifeless without Le'Veon Bell. 

There's a reason why Antonio Brown just stuck up for Le'Veon Bell and came to his defense despite O-Linemen attacking through the media. 

And it's because Brown himself understands the importance of Bell and how much better Le'Veon makes him look....

The Steelers came back, marched right down the field, however two TD"s were called back due to penalties. The 2nd year RB Conner is having a great game though. They're not missing Bell too much. For the most part Ben has been playing suspect. 

AB just caught a superb TD with Denzel Ward in perfect coverage. This rookie CB has been impressive. He was in perfect position...but it's Antonio Brown. 

The Browns made a great redzone stop all for the ref to call unnecessary roughness on Garret for landing on Ben. Like the guy landed on him during the completion of his sack. It wasn't as if he was trying to put in a little bit of hot sauce going to the ground on his shoulder. Smh, this league. Then instead of kicking a FG next play is a 4 yard TD for Connor.

Watch the game here

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nfl-live.php

Archived