Chris Herndon

GreenFish

Not sure where to post this with all the SHTF threads going right now; so, figured let me start my first thread.

Chris Herndon has been playing really well the last few weeks. Initially only flashing as a blocker but now he is starting to flash as a receiver. I don’t think it’s too common for a rookie TE to have a huge impact, but it seems like Herndon is trending well right now.

Thoughts on Herndon? Is he our answer at the TE position? 

Trenton Cannon also flashed as receiver. I don’t expect him to ever be a starting RB given his size, but if he can become a threat like Duke Johnson, that would be a nice weapon to have. 

Couple of bright spots in an otherwise down day for the offense.

I like what I’ve seen from Herndon but I sure as hell don’t understand this infatuation with Cannon.

He’s made one nice play on a wheel route...and that’s it.

Muffed punts, mental errors like willingly running out of bounds and re-entering the field of play, etc.

Yeah, he’s pretty fast...and what else?  

He should be on the practice squad right now. Wish we would’ve carried someone like Henderson on the active roster instead.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I like what I’ve seen from Herndon but I sure as hell don’t understand this infatuation with Cannon.

Muffed punts, mental errors like willingly running out of bounds and re-entering the field of play, etc.

He should be on the practice squad right now.

I just don’t understand why they’re not using him like that wheel route more often. He’s clearly a matchup problem. 

He sucks on special teams yet he’s used there the most. 

Not sure where to post this with all the SHTF threads going right now; so, figured let me start my first thread.
Chris Herndon has been playing really well the last few weeks. Initially only flashing as a blocker but now he is starting to flash as a receiver. I don’t think it’s too common for a rookie TE to have a huge impact, but it seems like Herndon is trending well right now.
Thoughts on Herndon? Is he our answer at the TE position? 
Trenton Cannon also flashed as receiver. I don’t expect him to ever be a starting RB given his size, but if he can become a threat like Duke Johnson, that would be a nice weapon to have. 
Couple of bright spots in an otherwise down day for the offense.

I like Herndon more and more each week. He’s showing an extra effort piece in addition to the normal catching ability. His leaping catch last week and the effort on the almost td are positive indicators. I hope he continues to trend upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He should be on the practice squad right now. Wish we would’ve carried someone like Henderson on the active roster instead.

Chicks dig speed.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

I just don’t understand why they’re not using him like that wheel route more often. He’s clearly a matchup problem. 

He sucks on special teams yet he’s used there the most. 

Agree. He’s awful on special teams. But we need to see what he has on offense because he has flashed.

Archived