MNF Chiefs-Rams

joewilly12

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CTM said:

Yeah, I don't know if it will last but I've never seen a qb this dominant. 

Just now, CTM said:

Yeah, I don't know if it will last but I've never seen a qb this dominant. 

I can’t tell if you’re serious. Are you following the game on a news ticker and just looking at stats? Literally 5 of his TDS were the cheapest completions I’ve ever seen. 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Really?  This game is making me consider abandoning the sport entirely. 

This is what the NFL is going to be. If you want to play defense, rush the passer. The rest of it is pointless details. Which our franchise has instead chosen to wallow in like pigs in poop. 

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Can imagine Bates watching this game with his game plan in his lap. Looking up at the tv. Down at the game plan. Back at the tv. Draws in another WR screen. Feels good. 

Bates is watching this and adding a second TE screen to Eric Tomlinson into the first 15 plays.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

This is what the NFL is going to be. If you want to play defense, rush the passer. The rest of it is pointless details. Which our franchise has instead chosen to wallow in like pigs in poop. 

Not sure if this something I care to watch. There is no longer any defense.  How many “he is wide open” have we heard tonight. 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not sure if this something I care to watch. There is no longer any defense.  How many “he is wide open” have we heard tonight. 

Defense means giving the QB less than 2.5 seconds to get rid of it. Possible key play; defense forces Mahomes into a bad throw with a big rush. If you want to obsess over safeties, zones and Cover 2, you're wasting your time. Grant you it's not as physical a game spare the lines. 

KC still got all 3 timeouts if the Chiefs can get a 3 and out. 

Great game. As fun as these offenses were to watch, I thought it was equally fun watching these defenses come up with some game changing plays. Donald with two strip sacks was a beast. The KC pass rusher was getting to Goff in 2nd half. Just some awesome individual efforts out there. 

Not impressed by Fowler Jr. He does not look like a dynamic pass rusher. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, if this was Darnold youd have started a thread by now blaming the oline entirely 

Try and be a little consistent 

How about you try and be consistent and not anoint a guy that had 5 turnovers and benefits from the cheapest completions in nfl history the next Aaron Rodgers?

Archived