MNF Chiefs-Rams

joewilly12

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Would any of our players on either side of the ball start for either of these teams, other than Jamal?

No.  

I said that last week.  The talent disparity is amazing.  Add New Orleans to that group as well.  Not one of our players starton any of those teams

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chirorob said:

No.  

I said that last week.  The talent disparity is amazing.  Add New Orleans to that group as well.  Not one of our players starton any of those teams

Ehh... not true Jets entire defensive roster would start minus 2-4 players.

Both is these defenses are absolute trash outside of Donald.

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

It's not a healthy thing to do; looking at the list of players drafted between Stewart and Hansen.... Everything from franchise rbs, to starting LTs... 

god help us

I find it strangely cathartic.  I also looked back at the list of guys taken between Jalen Saunders and Shaq Evans, but that was not nearly as satisfying.

There was a time when the Rams were a not so talented team. Then they got a new coach and were aggressive trading for players.

Trades:

2nd and 4th Round pick for Marcus Peters, CB

5th Round pick for Talib CB

1st Round pick for Cooks WR

3rd and 5th Round pick for Fowler Edge

Veteran Signings:

Suh DT, Sullivan C, Robey-Coleman CB, Shields CB, Whitworth LT, Woods WR

This team is not only aggressive on the field, they also have a sense of urgency in team building as well. I mean they literally traded away an entire draft class. 

8 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

There was a time when the Rams were a not so talented team. Then they got a new coach and were aggressive trading for players.

Trades:

2nd and 4th Round pick for Marcus Peters, CB

5th Round pick for Talib CB

1st Round pick for Cooks WR

3rd and 5th Round pick for Fowler Edge

Veteran Signings:

Suh DT, Sullivan C, Robey-Coleman CB, Shields CB, Whitworth LT, Woods WR

This team is not only aggressive on the field, they also have a sense of urgency in team building as well. I mean they literally traded away an entire draft class. 

They ARE playing "all in" for this year.

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What does the Johnson brothers,Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles think when they watch a game like this? 

That crew is so clueless and outdated they are still fiddling with their rabbit ears antenna on top of their tv.

Archived