McCarthy interested in Jets

GaryM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, but you were talking to a person who makes about as much sense as a rock. I'm not sure why you'd expect anything different... ?

I do forget from time to time. 

My bad I guess. LOL

24 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Did they say that on the air?

Yeah, they were doing a very quick rundown of the various head coaching positions, and McCarthy and Rhule were the two names mentioned when talking about the Jets.  No details about Rhule, just that the Jets were very interested.

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

It's clear to me the Jets are dead set on interviewing all of their coaching candidates and they should be that way because this is a huge hire. As a Jets fan I like McCarthy the best, but I understand the Jets brass is going to be thorough in their search leaving no stone unturned. McCarthy is obviously interested in the Jets job or he wouldn't have interviewed here. For him I believe it's between the Jets and the Browns, and nobody else. The Jets will not come off desperate and get tunnel vision for McCarthy. That would be lazy of them.

That was the only 2 teams interviewing him.

53 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Show me the list of Super Bowl winners the Jets are talking to other than McCarthy?

So the Packers with a few prime years left of one of the best QBs ever decides to move on but we should jump at a guy who a storied franchise just dumped? Because he won a super bowl 9 years ago?

First things first - the Johnsons got McCarthy in here to look at houses for sale along the Florham Park / Whippany / East Hanover corridor. Living comfortably NEAR the NY Jets legendary training camp is very important to Coach McCarthy and his lovely wife Jessica, and their 5 children. Here’s a new house in Florham Park a short distance from a JET CAMP listed at 1.3 million. The Johnsons know how to roll out the red carpet and make this transition as comfortable as possible for their new HC. Welcome to the newest member of the JET FAMILY. 

818DE7F6-D39A-432C-BC50-D362AC9C2A42.jpeg

1 minute ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

First things first - the Johnsons got McCarthy in here to look at houses for sale along the Florham Park / Whippany / East Hanover corridor. Living comfortably NEAR the NY Jets legendary training camp is very important to Coach McCarthy and his lovely wife Jessica, and their 5 children. Here’s a new house in Florham Park a short distance from a JET CAMP listed at 1.3 million. The Johnsons know how to roll out the red carpet and make this transition as comfortable as possible for their new HC. Welcome to the newest member of the JET FAMILY. 

That is 200k in Ohio

1 minute ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

That’s the house of a junior partner at a boutique law firm specializing in worker’s comp claims, not the home of a Super Bowl winning coach. Get out of here with that hash.  

18 minutes ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

This is getting a little creepy for me

21 minutes ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

wtf

23 minutes ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

Mike McCarthy: “Wow. Pergo. Nice. They don’t have that in Wisconsin.”

Archived