CFB Championship Game Thread

New York Mick

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grandy said:

Lawrence looks like an NFL QB as a true freshman. Imagine within a year or two. Clemson will be the kings of College football.

Certainly hope he doesnt wind up with someone in our division.

Brady retire...Pats tank for the first pick in 2 years and we all punch each other in the face 

9 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Lawrence looks like an NFL QB as a true freshman. Imagine within a year or two. Clemson will be the kings of College football.

Certainly hope he doesnt wind up with someone in our division.

He also will have 2 really good young WR's to play with. This Clemson team is going to be a force for the next 2 years at least. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Trade Darnold for 2 first rounders, trade #3 and the rest of this year’s picks for picks in the next draft. Trade all of those for picks in 2021 draft. Draft Ross and Lawrence. 

Lawrence would stay for his senior year if we did that.

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Brady retire...Pats tank for the first pick in 2 years and we all punch each other in the face 

i was gonna say...

The timing of the Pats moving on from Brady and the next two cycles of Tua and Lawrence being available...

Me no like.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Trade Darnold for 2 first rounders, trade #3 and the rest of this year’s picks for picks in the next draft. Trade all of those for picks in 2021 draft. Draft Ross and Lawrence. 

Lawrence then decides to not declare and Ross suffers a crazy leg injury and we take best available Safety and a run stopping DE

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Swear to god.... I've been thinking this for 2 hours. Didn't want to say it...

cant ask for  a better start for the kid...#8 catching everyting in the zip code....   but we have no idea how he'll deal with pressure yet.

cant ask for  a better start for the kid...#8 catching everyting in the zip code....   but we have no idea how he'll deal with pressure yet.

True but dude is standing in there and making throws tonight pretty well. Tua got his first taste of a pass rush tonight and looks like a left handed Seneca Wallace.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived